FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams or Xtasia

Chams or Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm off to one this Friday but not sure which one, had a great time at Halloween at Chams do I carry that on or try Xtasia I've heard good things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aysmitMan  over a year ago

walsall

Xtasia is a brilliant club xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like Chams very much

2 completely different clubs, both great so tough choice.

I prefer chams. Xtasia is a nightclub where everyone is dressed up and generally don't play till late and have to get undressed to play etc

Chams is towel or underwear and we prefer that. It feels more relaxed.

"I prefer chams. Xtasia is a nightclub where everyone is dressed up and generally don't play till late and have to get undressed to play etc

Chams is towel or underwear and we prefer that. It feels more relaxed. "

This would be my choice also.

I was talking about this to my partner this weekend.

Firstly I would say - try any club - people opinions are just that subjective based on their experiences and they can be good or bad depending on clientele that night, general vibe or maybe a bad experience.

Secondly we prefer Chams for the "we find it easier to play in a wet club"...the whole being dressed then getting undressed thing can be a bit of a faff...

Then again only our opinion

"I prefer chams. Xtasia is a nightclub where everyone is dressed up and generally don't play till late and have to get undressed to play etc

Chams is towel or underwear and we prefer that. It feels more relaxed. "

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

chams is our choice Monday is brilliant

Xtasia for us, nothing less sexy than towels!

"Xtasia for us, nothing less sexy than towels! "

This is why as a female you don't wear the towel and wear something sexy instead!

We prefer Chams for the same reason as everyone else, just the general you feel more ready to play, I'm not into having to wear clothes especially when it's so warm in there! I like to look at what's on offer haha! Xx

"Xtasia for us, nothing less sexy than towels!

This is why as a female you don't wear the towel and wear something sexy instead!

We prefer Chams for the same reason as everyone else, just the general you feel more ready to play, I'm not into having to wear clothes especially when it's so warm in there! I like to look at what's on offer haha! Xx"

Oh not me, I wouldn't be seen dead in a towel I mean the men, I like to see a man all dressed up nicely.

"Ffs get a life try both, at least twice, then make your own mind up !!! "

Funny xx

Both completely different clubs so impossible to compare... It's more like what are you actually looking for... lots of people are members of both for different reasons, all good

xx

We are members of both. If you like relaxed and chilled and more likely to have some naughty fun. Then go to chams. If you want to stay dressed and go out to a nightclub and dance then go xtasia Xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Both completely different clubs so impossible to compare... It's more like what are you actually looking for... lots of people are members of both for different reasons, all good

xx "

I'm a member at both clubs and they are both great clubs.

"Xtasia for us, nothing less sexy than towels!

We prefer Chams for the same reason as everyone else, just the general you feel more ready to play, I'm not into having to wear clothes especially when it's so warm in there! I like to look at what's on offer haha! Xx

Oh not me, I wouldn't be seen dead in a towel I mean the men, I like to see a man all dressed up nicely. "

Now I'm the opposite as I like to see the guys in a towel, I think they look great, very sexy

When in the street etc I like guys to wear clothes but in a swingers club I like them in a towel or naked

I like Chams because it's so relaxed and I like to be able to get into the jacuzzi with ease hence the towel wearing, plus I don't actually have any clothes such as what i have seen a few other women wearing and I'm not going to buy stuff I would never want to wear so a towel works well for me

I can't stand night clubs either so I know I would hate xtasia for both those reasons.

Good job we alll have different likes though

By *amdacarrCouple  over a year ago

lincoln and chameleons

Chams for us easier to play. Plus I get to wear my St Trinian's outfit this Friday

» Add a new message to this topic