FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > No swapping

No swapping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're completely new to the club scene and aren't interested in swapping or playing with others.

We like the idea of watching or possibly being watched.

Is this something that we can do at a club or are people expected to play with others???

Any advice is much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No that's totally fine. Many clubs have private rooms with viewing areas so you can do your thing without getting bothered while people are still able to watch

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody is ever expected to play with others at the club we've been to, sometimes we don't even play with each other . There are lockable rooms for those who want privacy and open areas for those who don't mind being watched.

The main thing about all this is that wherever you are, whatever the situation and whoever you're with never, ever do anything you don't want to.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"We're completely new to the club scene and aren't interested in swapping or playing with others.

Is this something that we can do at a club or are people expected to play with others???

Any advice is much appreciated "

Your fun on your terms. That's the way it is - That's the way it should be.

We always advise new folks to take everything sloooooow.

Have a plan.

Have an agreement between yourselves and don't change it without consulting each other first.

Don't expect the World in one night.

Never say Yes when you mean No.

Don't get d*unk because you will make a total mess of all those things above.

Always try a club more than once - it will be totaly different on the second night, simply because of all those things you experienced on the first night.

Go Back to point One.

CatEvolution x

What's the difference between an open area & group area? (apart from one getting your wife groped). In otehr words how do you tell whether 'interaction expected beyond this point'

"What's the difference between an open area & group area? (apart from one getting your wife groped). In otehr words how do you tell whether 'interaction expected beyond this point'"

It wouldn't matter what the area is . . . nobody should EVER expect you to play . . . of to be touched in any way unless you say yes.

Thanks for the advice

"What's the difference between an open area & group area? (apart from one getting your wife groped). In otehr words how do you tell whether 'interaction expected beyond this point'

It wouldn't matter what the area is . . . nobody should EVER expect you to play . . . of to be touched in any way unless you say yes.

"

So if there's an open orgy area in a club & you venture into it...are you saying that even in such an area there's a lot of [ahem] "Excuse, me, but do you mind if I finger your wife?" going down?

[Removed by poster at 17/11/15 18:00:53]

"What's the difference between an open area & group area? (apart from one getting your wife groped). In otehr words how do you tell whether 'interaction expected beyond this point'

So if there's an open orgy area in a club & you venture into it...are you saying that even in such an area there's a lot of [ahem] "Excuse, me, but do you mind if I finger your wife?" going down?"

Nooooooooooo. Lol. You ask the WIFE not the husband (afetr all it's not his vagina ) - but do make sure it's fine with both.

Swinging is about being clear about what happens and when. Having said that if everybody in the orgy has already said 'Go for it' then cool. But don't just take that because it looks like an orgy everybody has the same permission/s Ask Ask Ask.

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Exhibitionism is quite common I think in clubs. I know Infusion Blackpool have rooms with curtains, so if you want to be watched without the risk of being touched by somebody you can.

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

To the op - in particular the wife ........

We have been around a while and to one or two parties

Just to put it out there - on some occasions it's possible that a guy won't ask and may put his hand on you. It's likely to be your back / leg a stroke of the arm - if you say no - he will move - but be aware that this MAY happen before asking. No harm no foul.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"To the op - in particular the wife ........

Just to put it out there - on some occasions it's possible that a guy won't ask and may put his hand on you. It's likely to be your back / leg a stroke of the arm - if you say no - he will move - but be aware that this MAY happen before asking. No harm no foul. "

That's actually bang out of order I've not been touched without consent and im a single woman!

If couples allow men to touch and don't explain its not how it works then the men do not learn it's unacceptable.

If a couple are giving a bloke the eye and then he approaches that's very different.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Just to put it out there - on some occasions it's possible that a guy won't ask and may put his hand on you. It's likely to be your back / leg a stroke of the arm - if you say no - he will move - but be aware that this MAY happen before asking. No harm no foul.

That's actually bang out of order I've not been touched without consent and im a single woman!

If couples allow men to touch and don't explain its not how it works then the men do not learn it's unacceptable.

If a couple are giving a bloke the eye and then he approaches that's very different. "

agree, this is totally unacceptable behaviour.

I host a regular club night and I have to repeatedly make it clear that no one should be touched without being invited.

"We're completely new to the club scene and aren't interested in swapping or playing with others.

Any advice is much appreciated "

Do it! Clubs or parties should always be a no pressure environment, if they aren't then they aren't doing their job properly.

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Just to put it out there - on some occasions it's possible that a guy won't ask and may put his hand on you. It's likely to be your back / leg a stroke of the arm - if you say no - he will move - but be aware that this MAY happen before asking. No harm no foul. "

I might be wrong, But I think what they are saying is when you are sitting talking to a guy, He may touch your arm or back to guage interest. Just as men have done for years when flirting.

It isn't something to get upset over unless he does it after being rejected.

Remember us guys are simple creatures and don't always pick up on the subtle glances etc.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I might be wrong, But I think what they are saying is when you are sitting talking to a guy, He may touch your arm or back to guage interest. Just as men have done for years when flirting.

It isn't something to get upset over unless he does it after being rejected.

Remember us guys are simple creatures and don't always pick up on the subtle glances etc. "

I was thinking the same thing

Really great advice

Any advice is much appreciated

Your fun on your terms. That's the way it is - That's the way it should be.

We always advise new folks to take everything sloooooow.

Have a plan.

Have an agreement between yourselves and don't change it without consulting each other first.

Don't expect the World in one night.

Never say Yes when you mean No.

Don't get d*unk because you will make a total mess of all those things above.

Always try a club more than once - it will be totaly different on the second night, simply because of all those things you experienced on the first night.

Go Back to point One.

CatEvolution x "

Now thats advice.....

By *ryityoumaylikeitCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Exhibitionism is quite common I think in clubs. I know Infusion Blackpool have rooms with curtains, so if you want to be watched without the risk of being touched by somebody you can."

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY should be touching anyone without permission first. I certainly would not put up with it.

Again thanks for all the advice.... Just need to decide when and what club now

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

What on earth is giving a guy the eye? That is a recipe for trouble for sure.

L2

» Add a new message to this topic