FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Last Friday 4the Dec Abfabs, odd evening

Last Friday 4the Dec Abfabs, odd evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have been a few times, Fridays and Saturdays so know the score re:single guy's.

But last Friday was the first time that I (Mr) got properly annoyed.

The ratio of single guy's was quite high but this wasn't the issue, it's very difficult to explain but it just didn't feel right.

Lots of pushy guy's.

A couple of really odd one's.

Very desperate some actually begging couples to join in.

It's a shame coz I am certain that there were some decent chap's there, but it just felt different to previous visits.

Did anyone else go Friday including guy's, who felt things were a little bit strange?

Or was it me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have been a few times, Fridays and Saturdays so know the score re:single guy's.

But last Friday was the first time that I (Mr) got properly annoyed.

The ratio of single guy's was quite high but this wasn't the issue, it's very difficult to explain but it just didn't feel right.

Lots of pushy guy's.

A couple of really odd one's.

Very desperate some actually begging couples to join in.

It's a shame coz I am certain that there were some decent chap's there, but it just felt different to previous visits.

Did anyone else go Friday including guy's, who felt things were a little bit strange?

Or was it me? "

I had this last week at a different club. Really uncomfortable. ..

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

We think it is the time of year. Loads of new people showing up full of expectation.

We speculated that this is the time of year when people have an opportunity to go out for the evening when they usually don't i.e. works xmas party

They will all disappear by January

I,ve been as a single guy a few times but have started to avoid the Friday nights now due to the high number of guys there, as the OP says they are pushy, expectant and quite frankly rude. I've been embarrassed sometimes to see some of the behaviour in there, love the place, but Friday nights definitely aren't for me.

Think you have hit the nail on the head tbh, rude, expectant, pushy.

Ok there were a few polite guy's, but it was just really odd going into the cinema a couple were having sex,there must have been 20 or so people watching all in complete silence, just standing watching and wanking.

"Think you have hit the nail on the head tbh, rude, expectant, pushy.

Ok there were a few polite guy's, but it was just really odd going into the cinema a couple were having sex,there must have been 20 or so people watching all in complete silence, just standing watching and wanking.

"

What's wrong with that? Did they touch without being invited? Did they get too close?

If the couple didn't want to be watched, they could have gone to a more private room.

I was at Kestrels yesterday, and a single lady said she was there on that Friday and she said it was some couples that were being very rude without any reason.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Don't think rudeness the prerogative of single men....met a few rude women and couples over the years !!

What's wrong with that? Did they touch without being invited? Did they get too close?

If the couple didn't want to be watched, they could have gone to a more private room.

I was at Kestrels yesterday, and a single lady said she was there on that Friday and she said it was some couples that were being very rude without any reason.

"

Yes guy's did touch without asking, I Mr didn't realise, jools thought it was me standing behind her I, he was feeling and touching her when she told me after I was not happy, but could not identify the culprit.second was a very odd chap who just kept coming up within a foot or so and just staring not when we were playing but just chatting.

A very strange chap.

As for the silent group.

I did not say it shouldn't have happened as if the couple wanted to be watched then fine.

What I said it was a very bizarre atmosphere, been there before and it's been fine but last Friday just felt creepy.

Can't comment on rude couples as I have no idea.

I'm probably going to email the owners and pass on these comments anyway.

We don't want it tainting our view of the club as generally we have a great time.

I am a pretty big guy but I felt quite threatened by the experience, dunno how others felt?

Yes guy's did touch without asking, I Mr didn't realise, jools thought it was me standing behind her I, he was feeling and touching her when she told me after I was not happy, but could not identify the culprit.second was a very odd chap who just kept coming up within a foot or so and just staring not when we were playing but just chatting.

A very strange chap.

As for the silent group.

I did not say it shouldn't have happened as if the couple wanted to be watched then fine.

What I said it was a very bizarre atmosphere, been there before and it's been fine but last Friday just felt creepy.

Can't comment on rude couples as I have no idea.

I'm probably going to email the owners and pass on these comments anyway.

We don't want it tainting our view of the club as generally we have a great time.

I am a pretty big guy but I felt quite threatened by the experience, dunno how others felt? "

I've heard so many different versions of how people felt at the club last Friday.

» Add a new message to this topic