FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > what do you think of brown ppl in clubs?

what do you think of brown ppl in clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imited 3Edition OP   Couple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

We have Asian fab friends who say they get a lot of racism from people on this site. Thankfully we've never experienced it. But I do wonder how many clubs goers feel uncomfortable seeing Asian couples or singles in a swinging club. Your thouhghts please (hope the answers dont put us off our new year plans!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I couldn't care less.

Just enjoy fuck the haters, or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havnt been to a club for a long time its to clicky for me ,too expensive and single guys are mostly frowned upon so it could be its not racism we are talking about but the clicky nature of clubs and the regular members who frequent them

You could have a point Trademark. They do tend to be cliquey...but I guess the regulars just get to know each other really well perhaps. Makes them less welcoming of the newbies or those who don't go as often.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Seen and indeed played with Asian guys in clubs, don't distinguish but sorry to hear this happens OP

"Seen and indeed played with Asian guys in clubs, don't distinguish but sorry to hear this happens OP"

I do think there are more who like you don't distinguish than those who do

West Midlands

Thank you, I just think it stands out when people do distinguish. Possibly an issue in some areas more than others

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I don't take note of peoples skin colours, more bothered about how friendly they are

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

There is only one problem with Asians in clubs. That problems is there is not enough of them. The greater the number of people in the lifestyle the better. The greater the amount of diversity in the lifestyle the better too.

Both create more opportunities for sexy connections and encounters, and that can only be a good thing.

I'm sorry to hear that your friends have encountered racisim in a club. We have never knowingly been affected by it in a club.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Sad that they experience this. I have never experienced racism in this site.. but just a thought.. hope they are not confusing preference with race.

Even in clubs have never experienced racism.. maybe preference but thats ok

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I have Asien background, and i have been faced to racism from many people on this site.

Three months ago, a couple in Hornchurch/Essex has invited me on a saturday night to their house, we had a nice chat at the beginning, but when they found out that i'm from Asia, they kicked me out from their house, although my skin colour is white.

Since then before a meet i always ask people, if my ethnic origin will be a problem and ask them for written confirmation.

Darlaston

"There is only one problem with Asians in clubs. That problems is there is not enough of them. The greater the number of people in the lifestyle the better. The greater the amount of diversity in the lifestyle the better too.

Both create more opportunities for sexy connections and encounters, and that can only be a good thing.

I'm sorry to hear that your friends have encountered racisim in a club. We have never knowingly been affected by it in a club. "

West Midlands

"I have Asien background, and i have been faced to racism from many people on this site.

Three months ago, a couple in Hornchurch/Essex has invited me on a saturday night to their house, we had a nice chat at the beginning, but when they found out that i'm from Asia, they kicked me out from their house, although my skin colour is white.

Since then before a meet i always ask people, if my ethnic origin will be a problem and ask them for written confirmation.

"

That's terrible, I mean it's their choice clearly but what a way to behave

I have never seen racism in clubs.

Put this in another scenario. White English people not being spoken to.... U would assume that people are not attracted to them? Yes? So why if a Asian couple not spoken to people assume racism??!

I personally am not generally attracted to Asian men, I have however played with a Asian man who was pale and didn't have the usual Asian look. Paul on the other hand adores Asian woman and too right most of them are stunning. Now because generally my preference isn't Asian men I have been called racist before

Darlaston

"I have never seen racism in clubs.

Put this in another scenario. White English people not being spoken to.... U would assume that people are not attracted to them? Yes? So why if a Asian couple not spoken to people assume racism??!

I personally am not generally attracted to Asian men, I have however played with a Asian man who was pale and didn't have the usual Asian look. Paul on the other hand adores Asian woman and too right most of them are stunning. Now because generally my preference isn't Asian men I have been called racist before "

My point exactly... if someone does not fancy someone of a certain race.. sensitive people are quick to wave the racist flag which is nonsense.

What a pity to read a post like this

People are allowed to have a choice but to make comments is out of order

For us if people are nice it does not matter what colour they are

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Doesn't make a tiny bit of difference to me, while I'm not generally attracted to Asian men, I don't have an issue with men I'm not attracted to being in the club. That's just pathetic.

Doesn't bother us we have played with Asian people . The most important thing when meeting anyone at a club is if you click and get on well

[Removed by poster at 19/12/15 16:01:56]

I dare say an Asian couple would have a much easier ride than a single Asian male

Much cooing over Asian women on here, yet a lot of expresses negativity over the males.

Everyone no matter what colour their skin is has as much right as anyone else. If people find it a problem that you are in a club they can look the other way. Hope you will have a good time if you choose to go to a club.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Met some really nice Asian guys always polite friendly and horny

I agree with others that people can have a preference for non-Asians without being racist per se. It's all about who you click with. Unpleasant when people are outright rude about it..shame for the 'white' looking Asian who got turned away in the end....either you're attracted or not...don't see why country of origin comes into it

» Add a new message to this topic