FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Please support mcmillan

Please support mcmillan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you sexy people .if you haven't seen it already we are holding a charity quiz night at xtasia in aid of mcmillan cancer trust . We have quite a few names now but would love a few more . It will be a fun night with prizes and forfits and it gives you a chance to meet new people . If your interested please add your name to our main list on the swingers chat forum . Thank you for your continued support landscapelad (no dramas ) and team xtasia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thankyou so much.

We've just been placed in the care of Macmillan and they're so wonderful.

Cindy had just been diagnosed with Type C breast cancer and is in for an operation early in January, then either chemotherapy, radiotherapy or both. Even though it should be treatable, it is quite devastating.

We don't care how much Macmillan people are charged, for their optimism and encouragement, it'll never be enough.

Cindy+Matt XX

Guys you are more than welcome anything we can do to help we will .. hope everything goes ok and both me and my group and team xtasia are thinking of you xxx landscapelad mark

"Guys you are more than welcome anything we can do to help we will .. hope everything goes ok and both me and my group and team xtasia are thinking of you xxx landscapelad mark "

Big Love to Cindy and Matt XXXX

and we'll be there...

Link for thread https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/456245

xx

By *p to playMan  over a year ago

swad

Hi yes support them had a brilliant Macmillan nurse at Birmingham orthopedic had a very rare form of cancer cost me my left leg if it was not for that Angel would not have got through it now am learning to walk again and would still like to play as everything else works so support Macmillan as they deserve every penny

I know Matt and Cindy personally after becoming good friends with them. You couldn't wish to know two nicer people who have a story and a half to tell of their love.

The news has come as a terrible blow but they are both so brave. Cindy has plans on how she hopes to deal with each stage and Matt well his heart bleeds because he feels helpless to Cindy.

To Matt and Cindy, I don't know you but all my best wishes abd thoughts are with you. When there is a date for the quiz evening please let me know and I will see if I can travel and attend, great cause x

Ok thanks for your support guys ill keep you posted xxx

We are happy and proud to help and support in every way xx

[Removed by poster at 28/12/15 14:28:29]

Hi from no dramas team .. we thank you all so much for adding your names to the list for the quiz night and now we have a date .. it is the 22nd of January in flirts bar at xtasia . Entry fee is £ 5.00 per person all money raised will go to mcmillan cancer support . The club ask that all partisapating people are members of xtasia .. we so hope you can all make it and look forward to seeing you soon . Team no dramas and xtasia

» Add a new message to this topic