FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, looking to try my first time at a club this week. im in london and didnt know if anyone had any advice on where i should try?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Le Boidoir!! It's in Aldgate... Modern new club . It's lovely. Playrooms, dungeon, friendly attractive people but not clichy. You have to register a few days before the date you want to go but To be honest we've been on a Friday (single men night) and the ratio of single men is way off so you might not get anything! It all depends on how many couples show up . Hope you get lucky xx

I've changed my mind... Le Boidoir is too quiet for your first time and may feel intimidating ... Save your first experience for The Vanilla Alternative . Not London (Bedford) but trust me, will be a much better bet for you . Xx

I've been recommended VA by countless people as I want to try my first experience

It looks really good I can't wait xxx

"Hi all, looking to try my first time at a club this week. im in london and didnt know if anyone had any advice on where i should try?"

All depends on what you are looking for I guess. If you are free during the day and you want a comfortable ease into a club then you can't go too far wrong with Kestrels. It has a load of great spa features (pool, hot tubs, sauna) so a great chance to just relax and chill with people and you can get to know the place. Like it and then you have a way into AbFabs. It is a great club and probably the ideal club to pop that club cherry.

By *ony5Man  over a year ago

somewhere

"Hi all, looking to try my first time at a club this week. im in london and didnt know if anyone had any advice on where i should try?

All depends on what you are looking for I guess. If you are free during the day and you want a comfortable ease into a club then you can't go too far wrong with Kestrels. It has a load of great spa features (pool, hot tubs, sauna) so a great chance to just relax and chill with people and you can get to know the place. Like it and then you have a way into AbFabs. It is a great club and probably the ideal club to pop that club cherry. "

I will second that, Kestrels is great way to dip your toe in the water and see if you like it.

You have three great clubs in easy reach four of you count the VA

Our place for fun

Boudoir

Abfabs

All great places to go. Do some research in the club reviews. Clubs are great places to go which open doors for further fun and meets

Amazing! thank you for the advice. ill be planning a trip up soon. Kind of what to find someone to go along with if you know to help with the nervs.

Thanks everyone im going to have a look around but if anyone reads this and would like to try out any clubs get in touch and lets go!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

If you are considering The Vanilla Alternative (everyone into this lifestyle should experience it at least once), single guys can only attend on a Friday and numbers are limited to a maximum of 10. Guys need to register via VA's website first and then telephone the club to book in for the Friday of their choice. Hope this helps.

great advice thank you

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We would add Eureka in Kent to the list of clubs to try...

Honestly, somewhere like Kestrels you don't need anyone to go with. It is generally pretty friendly there and as long as you are happy yo talk to people then you will get on fine. I agree that it can be nice to go along with someone else first but Kestrels is pretty easy. Be aware of the various threads on single guys at clubs, be friendly and respectful and you will have a great introduction.

» Add a new message to this topic