FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New club in Ashton

New club in Ashton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azza46 OP   Man  over a year ago

stalybridge

New club opening in Ashton under Lyne does anyone know anything about it, like where's it is going to be and when it is opening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"New club opening in Ashton under Lyne does anyone know anything about it, like where's it is going to be and when it is opening"

Another NW Club in an area already saturated with Clubs?

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Will be watching this thread for info x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"New club opening in Ashton under Lyne does anyone know anything about it, like where's it is going to be and when it is opening

Another NW Club in an area already saturated with Clubs? "

Surely the more the better...competition will keep prices down!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"New club opening in Ashton under Lyne does anyone know anything about it, like where's it is going to be and when it is opening

Surely the more the better...competition will keep prices down!"

No it won't...with all the clubs that have opened in the past 5/6 years, not once has this affected prices. It just means that people have more variety and club nights will be diluted in some clubs, especially in Greater Manchester.

What it does do, is raises the bar and ensures that clubs keep their standards up and will try harder to give punters a better club experience,which in my opinion is always a good thing!

xx

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

No it won't...with all the clubs that have opened in the past 5/6 years, not once has this affected prices. It just means that people have more variety and club nights will be diluted in some clubs, especially in Greater Manchester.

What it does do, is raises the bar and ensures that clubs keep their standards up and will try harder to give punters a better club experience,which in my opinion is always a good thing!

xx"

What a good reply for a club owner.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

We must be at critical mass of swinging clubs in the Greater Manchester area. The north west must have more swinging clubs than in any other part of the UK. Whoever said it was grim up north.

Just proves Manchester is full of horny fuckers

xx"

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I noticed someone advertising for staff to work there on a Facebook page. Thought it was for rossendale

I've pm'd the person

No response as per yet

stalybridge

That's where I saw it

stalybridge

Who did you pm I can't find the add now

What info is out about this possible club? Nothing in tameside yet so might do well if they can compete with the established clubs

stalybridge

has anything been heard about this new club

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Heard there's a few more opening soon else were in the north west . Like townhouse say, Just raises the bar. There's enough to go round if you target the market properly Few clubs seem to cater for the younger market and in reality that's the future Good luck to the new club

As long as all the clubs speak to each other and try not to run similar event's on the same nights then all is good..

for instance I notice lots of the clubs doing GG nights/days on the same day... and that does affect numbers and its always hit and miss which ones have the numbers.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"As long as all the clubs speak to each other and try not to run similar event's on the same nights then all is good..

for instance I notice lots of the clubs doing GG nights/days on the same day... and that does affect numbers and its always hit and miss which ones have the numbers. "

That will never happen. Everyone just copies everyone But would be a great idea. We've noticed a lot of people club hopping and doing 2 in one night Each club has something different to offer we tell newbies to try them all.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"As long as all the clubs speak to each other and try not to run similar event's on the same nights then all is good..

for instance I notice lots of the clubs doing GG nights/days on the same day... and that does affect numbers and its always hit and miss which ones have the numbers. "

Clubs will never generally co-operate with each others events. It's just not in the nature of any business to do so.

for instance I notice lots of the clubs doing GG nights/days on the same day... and that does affect numbers and its always hit and miss which ones have the numbers.

Clubs will never generally co-operate with each others events. It's just not in the nature of any business to do so.

"

that's not true.. I have seen it on the forums and when hosting events that some clubs will.. And in particular some of the nw clubs do seem to cooperate with one another.

We don't mind new clubs as we travel all over x

xx"

» Add a new message to this topic