FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > first club scene

first club scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I want to attend and experience the club scene.

Would like some advice on what clubs are good?

If anyone would like to accompany myself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Checkout the reviews section on clubs near to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with the above, but also don't expect to be flooded with offers to accompany you. Most people will see this as a ruse to get a meet.

Why not pick a day to go to a local club, add it in the meet section and see if anyone is going. Even going and having someone to meet when you get in can relieve any anxiety you might have.

To be honest, I'd just go along on your own and scope it out. Dress well, don't pester or follow people and you'll be fine.

[Removed by poster at 18/01/16 08:46:33]

"Agree with the above, but also don't expect to be flooded with offers to accompany you. Most people will see this as a ruse to get a meet.

Why not pick a day to go to a local club, add it in the meet section and see if anyone is going. Even going and having someone to meet when you get in can relieve any anxiety you might have.

To be honest, I'd just go along on your own and scope it out. Dress well, don't pester or follow people and you'll be fine. "

Cheers for the advice fella

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Check out meets and events forum this Saturday we are holding a fab swingers event this Saturday so members from here can get to know each other in a club environment! Also check out gorgeouslyours profile as she is hosting and details are on there too

» Add a new message to this topic