FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Killing Kittens. Heaven SX. Etc parties...thoughts

Killing Kittens. Heaven SX. Etc parties...thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisgray OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Been invited to quite a few but never been.

Anyone been before and like to share there thoughts on them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Never heard of them, curious about what I'm missing out on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do a search on the forums as Killing Kittens has been discussed before, very expensive and only really for the elite. Don't know about the other one though

Having read a few forums and watching the TVs programme that showed about elite swingers parties, sounds like rather a lot of people with their heads firmly placed on their nether regions.

Haven't been but I believe they have a strict acceptance criteria mainly based on age / looks, I think they're fairly expensive too.

I'm too old :'-(

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, never been, the people who have seem to have enjoyed them though.

Why not go along to one op, they are popular by all accounts

Been to all of the "elite" clubs.. The only one that's ever been elite was KK, very well set out, very classy and full of hotties, great locations pools hot tubs amazing play rooms etc etc, heaven SX was just a cash cow, the last event was suppose to be circus themed with performers (the type you expect to see at a circus)... The location was supposed to be an amazing London location, let's just say watching a group of teenage boys trying to breakdance and do bmx tricks wasn't entertaining nor was a bouncy castle in a room considered fun for all, the place was crammed and the one play area was nothing less than a damp room full of tied together mattresses. Grotty to say the least...the private mansion parties have always been the most fun, great location and great people.. I'd suggest trying them all and see what's best for you X

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"Having read a few forums and watching the TVs programme that showed about elite swingers parties, sounds like rather a lot of people with their heads firmly placed on their nether regions. "

Posh people need sex too.

I'm starting a just giving campaign to do just this.

Posh people need sex too. Join the campaign now

"Having read a few forums and watching the TVs programme that showed about elite swingers parties, sounds like rather a lot of people with their heads firmly placed on their nether regions. "

I don't think that's a fair comment, it's the equivalent of saying everyone who goes to lesser "elite" clubs are ugly fuckers who will shag anything... The TV shows are of course thrown out of context and do tend to edit badly to only include the arrogant type, that's not the case in our experience. There are a lot of uber nice people at these clubs X

We've been to both killing kittens and heaven SX a couple time and made some good friends along the way. Yes they be a bit pricey but totally worth it for the quality you'd be getting and that's on the location and people

Goole

"Been invited to quite a few but never been.

"

Keeps the Riff-Raff and ugly out

"Been to all of the "elite" clubs.. The only one that's ever been elite was KK, very well set out, very classy and full of hotties, great locations pools hot tubs amazing play rooms etc etc, heaven SX was just a cash cow, the last event was suppose to be circus themed with performers (the type you expect to see at a circus)... The location was supposed to be an amazing London location, let's just say watching a group of teenage boys trying to breakdance and do bmx tricks wasn't entertaining nor was a bouncy castle in a room considered fun for all, the place was crammed and the one play area was nothing less than a damp room full of tied together mattresses. Grotty to say the least...the private mansion parties have always been the most fun, great location and great people.. I'd suggest trying them all and see what's best for you X "

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 18/01/16 10:23:31]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

At the end of the day, there is a club or party out there for everyone. Killing Kittens offers parties to people who have had to 'apply' for an invite or have been selected/recommended. This means that you must fit into a certain criteria.

It means that a massive section of the swinging community is excluded but this is their unique selling point and they charge for the privilege of this pre selection.

It don't necessarily disagree with their methods as their is obviously a market for it and their parties are supposed to be good. All they are doing is serving a small corner of the swinging community, they do it well and for those who meet their criteria, it's all good.

I personally like to walk into a room full of a broads selection of th swinging community as it makes for a more interesting night, but if you want party where people have been selected on looks, body type and age, then KK does this for you.

I don't think I'm not all that bad in the looks department, but I was declined in my thirties as I was too curvy! See my pics!!!!! lol I'm too old nowadays.

I would say, apply in this first instance, see if you get accepted and give it a whirl. People will always have their own opinions on parties and clubs but really your own opinion is most important of all.

Good luck

Vicky xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Sorry about the misspellings, my auto correct is my enemy today

*I*

*there*

Jeez

"Sorry about the misspellings, my auto correct is my enemy today

*I*

*there*

Jeez"

A good workman never blames his tools

Goole

"At the end of the day, there is a club or party out there for everyone. Killing Kittens offers parties to people who have had to 'apply' for an invite or have been selected/recommended. This means that you must fit into a certain criteria.

It means that a massive section of the swinging community is excluded but this is their unique selling point and they charge for the privilege of this pre selection.

It don't necessarily disagree with their methods as their is obviously a market for it and their parties are supposed to be good. All they are doing is serving a small corner of the swinging community, they do it well and for those who meet their criteria, it's all good.

I personally like to walk into a room full of a broads selection of th swinging community as it makes for a more interesting night, but if you want party where people have been selected on looks, body type and age, then KK does this for you.

I don't think I'm not all that bad in the looks department, but I was declined in my thirties as I was too curvy! See my pics!!!!! lol I'm too old nowadays.

I would say, apply in this first instance, see if you get accepted and give it a whirl. People will always have their own opinions on parties and clubs but really your own opinion is most important of all.

Good luck

Vicky xxx"

This is so true, if you don't want to do something then don't

[Removed by poster at 18/01/16 10:49:28]

We've heard of them and looked at them. Personally I think they are far too expensive. I've been to clubs and had amazing experiences with amazing people. I don't feel like I need to pay 3 times as much for the privilege.

-Courtney

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Sorry about the misspellings, my auto correct is my enemy today

*I*

*there*

Jeez

A good workman never blames his tools "

I'm not good....I'm BAAAAAAD!!! PMSL xx

"I don't think that's a fair comment, it's the equivalent of saying everyone who goes to lesser "elite" clubs are ugly fuckers who will shag anything... The TV shows are of course thrown out of context and do tend to edit badly to only include the arrogant type, that's not the case in our experience. There are a lot of uber nice people at these clubs X "

You might be right there however on the other hand imagine being told by a bouncer of a vanilla club that you cannot come in as you're too ugly?

But as the townhouse guys have said it works for them.

"Been to all of the "elite" clubs.. The only one that's ever been elite was KK, very well set out, very classy and full of hotties, great locations pools hot tubs amazing play rooms etc etc, heaven SX was just a cash cow, the last event was suppose to be circus themed with performers (the type you expect to see at a circus)... The location was supposed to be an amazing London location, let's just say watching a group of teenage boys trying to breakdance and do bmx tricks wasn't entertaining nor was a bouncy castle in a room considered fun for all, the place was crammed and the one play area was nothing less than a damp room full of tied together mattresses. Grotty to say the least...the private mansion parties have always been the most fun, great location and great people.. I'd suggest trying them all and see what's best for you X "

Thats Heaven Circus which is open to everyone (in more ways than one)

Heaven SX is a closed door party, by application/invite only.

Been to a few KK parties, but got put off by the shear number of single guys making advances - which is supposed to be against the rules, both the guys making advances and single guys being there.. But there you go.

By *hrisgray OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Good comments here guys. Much appreciated. I've know of a few girls that fancy going so might go as a couple rather than be a dreaded 'single guy' which I didn't think were allowed

"At the end of the day, there is a club or party out there for everyone. Killing Kittens offers parties to people who have had to 'apply' for an invite or have been selected/recommended. This means that you must fit into a certain criteria.

Good luck

Vicky xxx"

I'd like to think we'd qualify (at least she would) but that kind of attitude puts me off. I find AbFabs very comfortable now and don't really fancy getting used to going to KK only to be told I'm now too old by my 6th visit.

On a more shallow note, I don't want to walk into a room and be the ugliest guy there either so I think we will stick with AbFabs, VA and Chams for now.

"Been invited to quite a few but never been.

"

Wait you've been invited to killing kittens?

Ive always been tempted but tbh figured I'd be way below the entry "requirements"

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Not keen. Dosnt sound like a real swingers deal.

To summarise your question in the style and attitude of the room...

Dont go to killing kittens/heaven etc unless you want to be surrounded by young,hot, selective, arrogant, sexually liberated people...

Dont go to fabs/Va etc unless you want to be surrounded by middle aged, ugly, desperate, any hole is a goal, old school swingers..

Stay at home.. its safe there!!

"To summarise your question in the style and attitude of the room...

Dont go to killing kittens/heaven etc unless you want to be surrounded by young,hot, selective, arrogant, sexually liberated people...

Dont go to fabs/Va etc unless you want to be surrounded by middle aged, ugly, desperate, any hole is a goal, old school swingers..

Stay at home.. its safe there!!

"

Not at all!

AbFabs is a nice mixture of young, hot, selective, arrogant, sexually liberated people and middle aged, ugly, desperate, any hole is a goal, old school swingers.

Seen them and the heaven sx is a big fuck up.

They all too expensive for us .don't mind paying for a good night out but not that much

» Add a new message to this topic