FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams birthday party Friday 22nd January

Chams birthday party Friday 22nd January

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought would start a thread see who's going.im extremely looking forward to this event. Been speaking to a horny women who has some dirty things for me.what fun will you be having?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouldntfindgoodusernameWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

Im going aswell! Ive been talking to a guy for a few weeks also, and we are meeting there, and have made some plans to have a play in the glory holes. Hes never tried them before so i plan on making his 1st time very memorable!

We have also spoken about me making him my sub for the night. Ooh now that is fun, cuz he doesnt know yet about my bag of tricks with all my fet gear and sex toys! Oh my, does he have it coming to him! Yes he will be properley opened out and destroyed

I plan on getting a big orgy started with him in the round room also, maybe we will meet eachother there?

Well you sound a bag of tricks why haven't we spoke before..... Lol you sound just up my street glory hole will you be playing with cock ha x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Im going aswell! Ive been talking to a guy for a few weeks also, and we are meeting there, and have made some plans to have a play in the glory holes. Hes never tried them before so i plan on making his 1st time very memorable!

We have also spoken about me making him my sub for the night. Ooh now that is fun, cuz he doesnt know yet about my bag of tricks with all my fet gear and sex toys! Oh my, does he have it coming to him! Yes he will be properley opened out and destroyed

I plan on getting a big orgy started with him in the round room also, maybe we will meet eachother there? "

I demand a part in these proceedings, you are my wife to be after all!

What a lucky guy. Lol x

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 21/01/16 05:18:38]

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

Will be there looking forward to great night xx

Yeh it should be really good can't wait X

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Can't sort this weekend, but popped by to see where it was exactly the other day. Planning on going next month. Would be nice to make a few friends in the mean time x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will be there Friday night looking forward to another horney night of fun in all rooms !

Few people into group play by there pics mmm sure there be other times for you To come rom xx

Walsall

"Well you sound a bag of tricks why haven't we spoke before..... Lol you sound just up my street glory hole will you be playing with cock ha x"

Ill make u a deal, come and find me, ill play with ur cock, and shove a butt plug up ur ass and make u squeal like a pig

Walsall

"Im going aswell! Ive been talking to a guy for a few weeks also, and we are meeting there, and have made some plans to have a play in the glory holes. Hes never tried them before so i plan on making his 1st time very memorable!

I plan on getting a big orgy started with him in the round room also, maybe we will meet eachother there?

I demand a part in these proceedings, you are my wife to be after all! "

Oh wifey, as much as i want u and need u, i also gota get some cocking aswell! And this guy doesnt know what hes letting himself in for, if he wants to try me then i say, bring it on, he will b walking very oddly the next day haha

By the bar? I have a whole forum to back me up I best be expecting the uexpected and not know what I'm letting myself in for X

I'll be popping along.... I'd like to see if this chap your meeting can handle what you're anning to dish out!!

Yeah I'd like to see it too ha. Think he may be regretting it now.gulp lol ??

Question marks are the monkey hands of eyes face on emoji obviously hasn't worked

Walsall

"I'll be popping along.... I'd like to see if this chap your meeting can handle what you're anning to dish out!! "

I hope he can, but in all essence not many men can really handle me hahahaha

Walsall

"Yeah I'd like to see it too ha. Think he may be regretting it now.gulp lol ??"

Regret? Oh no! Well if u or him bails on me then u defo will be regretting that u missed out on an amazing experience!!!

I'll be there

We'll be there tomorrow night too, only been a couple of times before with friends so a little nervous about going it alone this time, but I know everyone is very friendly so I'm sure we'll soon relax and feel right at home. It's P's birthday too so I want to make it a night he'll remember for a very long time. ??

Yeh it will be a wild night for sure couple drinks and the nerves will go I'm celebrating my bday abit late though lol

"Yeh it will be a wild night for sure couple drinks and the nerves will go I'm celebrating my bday abit late though lol "

Are you hinting for a belated birthday present MC?

Hint hint ha

we will be there tonight

» Add a new message to this topic