FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers Clubs in Munich

Swingers Clubs in Munich

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm shortly off to work in Germany for 18 months and the nearest major city is Munich. There are a few swingers clubs there, but I wondered if any of you had been and had any recommendations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

I was in Munich in last September and went on a couples night to PSP at 280 Stresemanstrasse, a great club, friendly owners, who speak English, drink was included in the price.

I cannot say what it would be like for a single guy, though I suspect it would be OK.

Also look at for the Burlesque Club Queen Calevera in the Reeperbahn, if you like jazz and rocknroll.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

If you are single, you can't really go wrong at the Adel club. It's less than a 10 miute walk from the main railway station, and by German standards very reasonably priced. Full info at www.adel-muenchen.de/

It's odd in that it's based on a sex cinema theme. And for once, a very hetero sex cinema at that! Makes a change from a nightclub or spa theme and it's usually well supported by numerous couples at especially at weekends. Get in before 7pm and it'll be the best €16 you'll spend.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the info guys. I'm out here at the moment, back home Thursday then move out here next Wednesday. It now looks like my first couple of weekends are sorted now

By *ce948Man  over a year ago

Darlington

If you are there for 18 months then join joyclub dot de. I was based there.

It's a swingers site with a list of clubs and parties all over Germany.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you are there for 18 months then join joyclub dot de. I was based there.

It's a swingers site with a list of clubs and parties all over Germany.

"

Also meeting people and if you have google chrome it has a translation function.

» Add a new message to this topic