FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Virgins.....

Club Virgins.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have put on my status that I am going to Eurekas on Friday for Cougars & Cubs - will be my 1st time at this event and looking forward to going along and meeting the 'cubs'....and hopefully a few guys my own age! I have had 100's of messages from guys saying they would love to go along with me.....I explained it is like a speed dating event for singles and couples should they wish to join in. Pretty much all of them have said they are too nervous to go alone....what is the deal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

They're too nervous to go alone. Many men are. Or they want to get in cheaper than as a single male.

Better to ask them really.

Same price for single guys and couples.

Have been sending them a message....that I am going alone but would love to see them there.

Maybe they think if they "take me" they get to play with me?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 27/01/16 19:32:49]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to go but I'm not shy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to get the impression that they think if they go in with me I'll shag em, which is why I always go on my own, I don't want to babysit anyone or have them follow me round. I'm more than happy to chat to people once in a club, but I want to go in as a single with no ties to anyone else.

"Have put on my status that I am going to Eurekas on Friday for Cougars & Cubs - will be my 1st time at this event and looking forward to going along and meeting the 'cubs'....and hopefully a few guys my own age! I have had 100's of messages from guys saying they would love to go along with me.....I explained it is like a speed dating event for singles and couples should they wish to join in. Pretty much all of them have said they are too nervous to go alone....what is the deal? "
its the cost of getting in and then once in standing around like a spare part

"Have put on my status that I am going to Eurekas on Friday for Cougars & Cubs - will be my 1st time at this event and looking forward to going along and meeting the 'cubs'....and hopefully a few guys my own age! I have had 100's of messages from guys saying they would love to go along with me.....I explained it is like a speed dating event for singles and couples should they wish to join in. Pretty much all of them have said they are too nervous to go alone....what is the deal? its the cost of getting in and then once in standing around like a spare part "

I think it is only £25....not loads!! And as there are games like speed dating lots of chances to mingle

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I'd love to go to a club but I could never go on my own. I'd need to go with others or at least know someone I knew would be inside when I got there. I hate the thought of walking in there and not knowing anyone. I could just imagine myself standing in the corner like some wallflower all night. Going alone just doesn't appeal to me.

I always go on my own to a club. But get so many messages from guys asking if they can take me. I have single F membership tho and not faffing about with couples stuff for someone I don't know! If they want to meet me there, that's cool

I really want to start going to clubs but I'm a lil apprehensive not sure what to expect! I don't need someone holding my hand just want honest female advice on some clubs etc X

Been to chams with a previous fb but wouldn't go on my own.

"Have put on my status that I am going to Eurekas on Friday for Cougars & Cubs - will be my 1st time at this event and looking forward to going along and meeting the 'cubs'....and hopefully a few guys my own age! I have had 100's of messages from guys saying they would love to go along with me.....I explained it is like a speed dating event for singles and couples should they wish to join in. Pretty much all of them have said they are too nervous to go alone....what is the deal? its the cost of getting in and then once in standing around like a spare part

I think it is only £25....not loads!! And as there are games like speed dating lots of chances to mingle "

am I too old can I come can I come please

"I really want to start going to clubs but I'm a lil apprehensive not sure what to expect! I don't need someone holding my hand just want honest female advice on some clubs etc X "

You should come along on Friday....x

"I really want to start going to clubs but I'm a lil apprehensive not sure what to expect! I don't need someone holding my hand just want honest female advice on some clubs etc X

You should come along on Friday....x"

I might ?? Going to have a look on site xx

I often go to clubs on my own, its nerve wracking at first but then once you e done it you realise theres nothing to be worried about. I do like to have people to meet once I'm there just to make sure I have a good night but that's about company not security

By *S RachaelTV/TS  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Have put on my status that I am going to Eurekas on Friday for Cougars & Cubs - will be my 1st time at this event and looking forward to going along and meeting the 'cubs'....and hopefully a few guys my own age! I have had 100's of messages from guys saying they would love to go along with me.....I explained it is like a speed dating event for singles and couples should they wish to join in. Pretty much all of them have said they are too nervous to go alone....what is the deal? "

You'll like Eureka. Great atmosphere...specially in the summer when you can get outside. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic