FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Big boobs club night??

Big boobs club night??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

I've noticed there are clubs for all kinds of fetishes & wants... But I can't seem to find a club night for the ladies with big assets.

Can anyone suggest any club nights?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The best you will get are BBW nights. For us fat girls.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I would have thought there are ladies with big boobs at most club nights !

"The best you will get are BBW nights. For us fat girls."

I'm gonna have to search these out!!

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I know of a BBW night this weekend coming

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Every night at La Chambre is BIG BOOB night, just look at our pictures lol xxxx

"I know of a BBW night this weekend coming "

Is this regular??

"Every night at La Chambre is BIG BOOB night, just look at our pictures lol xxxx "

But I was wondering if there is a specific night. I've seen there is a night for hung guys!... I just wondered if there is a night for busty ladies!!x

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

I love to know what the criteria is for big boobs and hung. Tape measures ready in entry.

No sorry your to small

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Every night at La Chambre is BIG BOOB night, just look at our pictures lol xxxx

But I was wondering if there is a specific night. I've seen there is a night for hung guys!... I just wondered if there is a night for busty ladies!!x"

Not really seen this at clubs, think it would be a very narrow market if your only wanting lady's with big boobs, and what would the criteria be, what size is classed as big boobed. Most clubs do themed nights like doctors and nurses, Vickers and tarts xxx

"Every night at La Chambre is BIG BOOB night, just look at our pictures lol xxxx

But I was wondering if there is a specific night. I've seen there is a night for hung guys!... I just wondered if there is a night for busty ladies!!x

Not really seen this at clubs, think it would be a very narrow market if your only wanting lady's with big boobs, and what would the criteria be, what size is classed as big boobed. Most clubs do themed nights like doctors and nurses, Vickers and tarts xxx"

I'm not too sure! I sure a club night called Donkey Dicks... I guess the same question about Willys should be asked there?!

I guess what I really meant was BBW!... But couldn't see clubs!... I've been pointed in the direction of a few club nights though!xx

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I know of a BBW night this weekend coming "

Big Boobed Women?

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

I'm defiantly going too look for a bbw night, I just adore huge booby and curvy ladies

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I'm defiantly going too look for a bbw night, I just adore huge booby and curvy ladies "

I know Evie is hosting on at Chams 14th Feb, details are in the Club Events Forum, if you are on the guest list you don't need to be a member.

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

I'll have a look thanks. Only been to club f in Stanley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know of a BBW night this weekend coming

Big Boobed Women?"

Big Beautiful Women. Basically for those women who are larger than average all over - not just their breasts.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

I am not sure that loving big boobs is a fetish.

Its cultural norm...developed by capitalist men for small minded men.

Perhaps they may hold a night for big boobed woman alongside one for small boobed woman...which excludes moronic men with small knobs, man boobs and a lack of personality.

"I am not sure that loving big boobs is a fetish.

Perhaps they may hold a night for big boobed woman alongside one for small boobed woman...which excludes moronic men with small knobs, man boobs and a lack of personality.

"

Well I guess something similar would be a 'donkey dick party' which is an event on here!

It's taste! I'm sure you have different tastes and likes... Doesn't make you less or more moronic! What a silly thing to say!

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Well I guess something similar would be a 'donkey dick party' which is an event on here!

It's taste! I'm sure you have different tastes and likes... Doesn't make you less or more moronic! What a silly thing to say!"

Oh dear......

It's taste! I'm sure you have different tastes and likes... Doesn't make you less or more moronic! What a silly thing to say!

Oh dear......"

You will defo find some lovely ladies with big boobs at a BBW Night

Jaydees have one on the 18th March and I know single men are invited xx

It's taste! I'm sure you have different tastes and likes... Doesn't make you less or more moronic! What a silly thing to say!"

I'm pretty sure donkey dicks parties aren't even for men with massive dicks anyway, they let men all different sizes come. Don't hold me to that though.

I'm pretty sure donkey dicks parties aren't even for men with massive dicks anyway, they let men all different sizes come. Don't hold me to that though."

Donkey Dicks is a great name for a club lol X

» Add a new message to this topic