FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > If you could pick any UK club....

If you could pick any UK club....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn Mingo OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I think this will be the year that I (and most likely my play partner) will visit the UK for some fun.

So, being clueless about the UK scene, if you could pick one UK club, what would it be and why?

Also, how big is the private party scene? I've more experience with parties than clubs, and I'm very comfortable in that environment, so party invites would be welcome too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Xtasia is my favourite.

Dublin

"Xtasia is my favourite."

I see the thread was moved here, makes sense. sorry for posting it wrong originally.

Where is Xtasia? (if people could post the location with their recommendation, that'd be great)

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Liberty Elite and VA are the nicest clubs around.

Chameleons probably the busiest tho

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It's going to boil down to personal preference, personally Chams, but with Xtasia being so close you can easily do both on separate nights and make your own mind up. Both are clean and have great facilities, but Chams is a wet club and Xtasia more of a sexy nightclub.

You'll enjoy both I'm sure, try and coordinate for a party weekend and I'm sure you'll have fun!

D

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Not been to any London Clubs but outside of London we would Say Chameleons, Xstasia is also very good and a bit more of a party type club with having the massive dance floor. Cupids at Manchester is also good and quite busy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids Manchester or

Townhouse Birkenhead

They are the best

"Liberty Elite and VA are the nicest clubs around.

Chameleons probably the busiest tho"

+1 for Libs, sorry we missed you there on sat

Ive been to a few...

But always want to go back to Chameleons, in Birmingham. Usually always busy.

My second fave is The Vanilla Alternative, in Cambridgeshire.

Enjoy you journey xx

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Ive been to a few...

But always want to go back to Chameleons, in Birmingham. Usually always busy.

My second fave is The Vanilla Alternative, in Cambridgeshire.

Enjoy you journey xx"

Chams is in the Black Country not Birmingham! You'll have the locals there after you

By *ounpaulCouple  over a year ago

Brum and Leeds

We'd recommend Chameleons in Darlaston, just north of Birmingham. Never been s dull night in there

Dublin

A lot of votes for Chams then, what makes it so good?

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Quest in leeds is new and very big. largest cinema of any club we have been to very well run clean and modern.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Checkout Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi we at Jaydees think we are a good club and more like a big party with the added naughtiness going on upstairs... The best bet would be to check out the clubs section at the top of the fab page and then read all the reviews xxx

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

I mainly go to the London clubs but have been to Chameleons and it certainly does have excellent facilities.

If you're thinking of stopping near London then I'd recommend Le Boudoir, Our Place 4 Fun and AbFabs out near Heathrow. All have slightly different vibes but all lovely too.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as well meaning at this thread starts out being, in the end people just end up shilling for their favourite clubs.... and because people only go to clubs in certain parts of the country you don't get a true reflection.....

unless someone like "sexandthecities" replies in the thread, where there team go to every club up and down the country, you are not going to get a honest impartial answer......

so you may be better just picking your part of the country first..... then trying a couple because everybodies opinion is going to be different....

"as well meaning at this thread starts out being, in the end people just end up shilling for their favourite clubs.... and because people only go to clubs in certain parts of the country you don't get a true reflection.....

unless someone like "sexandthecities" replies in the thread, where there team go to every club up and down the country, you are not going to get a honest impartial answer......

so you may be better just picking your part of the country first..... then trying a couple because everybodies opinion is going to be different...."

And remember it's not always easy to get single guy membership at a lot of the clubs

Some clubs like charms have a waiting list for single guy membership so you might not be able to just turn up and get in.

But to answer your question we love Xtasia , Atlantis and Chams

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Quest in leeds is new and very big. largest cinema of any club we have been to very well run clean and modern. "

I hear the new Quest is great!!!! Had some guests in on Saturday who had been and they were raving about it xx

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

We love abfads in heathrow

eureaka is close to London, north kent,

it has night club feel with music and dancing and wet rooms sauna ect,

plus Its open allday with great outside facilitys for chillin out with on site accomodation so you could make a wkend break of it

VA for us

By *ustyBBW42Couple  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Got to be Xtasia for us we go once a month and always had a good time and easy as hotel is right next door to x x x

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

If you want Plush and Class it has to be The Vanilla Alternative

Depends on what Standards you want we guess

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"And remember it's not always easy to get single guy membership at a lot of the clubs

Some clubs like charms have a waiting list for single guy membership so you might not be able to just turn up and get in.

But to answer your question we love Xtasia , Atlantis and Chams "

There is no membership needed for The Vanilla Alternative on a Friday night when up to 10 single guys can attend. First registration via the VA website must be completed and then a telephone call to the club must be made to book in for the chosen Friday night.

For us there's no where better than Townhouse, the venue is stunning and the staff and guests are always so friendly.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"as well meaning at this thread starts out being, in the end people just end up shilling for their favourite clubs.... and because people only go to clubs in certain parts of the country you don't get a true reflection.....

so you may be better just picking your part of the country first..... then trying a couple because everybodies opinion is going to be different...."

Fair enough.

Atlantis Evolution was voted No. 1 Nightclub themed club and No.2 Swingers Club by Sex and the City.

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

VA off A1

Our place 4 fun North London

Radett parties

All great fun,relaxed and sexy 'real' people all quite different

Does anyone know what Amours is like? Looks like I'm off there on Friday for my first club experience. (Sorry to hijack thread)

We like Chams best

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"A lot of votes for Chams then, what makes it so good?"

For us it's the facilities and atmosphere/friendly people....it's a dress down club as a lot of the activity is based around jacuzzis, a steam room, sauna etc but there's plenty of space to accomodate a lot of people. There are a lot of good clubs but Chams is definitely our favourite....and we get to stay naked the whole time

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

London Abfab over le boudoir, Birmingham Xtasia over chams, East VA over jaydees, north quest over la chambre. Tour plan from the airport going north Abfab, Xtasia, quest and back down via VA. Sorted

"I think this will be the year that I (and most likely my play partner) will visit the UK for some fun.

So, being clueless about the UK scene, if you could pick one UK club, what would it be and why?

Also, how big is the private party scene? I've more experience with parties than clubs, and I'm very comfortable in that environment, so party invites would be welcome too. "

All the clubs are individual, all are set up in the image of their owners......on the whole this is good as the swinging scene is about variety!

That said you need to explore and find a club that matches your ideas ! And avoid those that don't, and enjoy those that mostly match occasionally! Lol

Chameleons in darlston is our favourite hands down, great atmosphere, great staff, good bar (they have food!), great rooms both private and open to play in, hot tubs and friendly and friendly people. Great place for both social as well as play.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

so you may be better just picking your part of the country first..... then trying a couple because everybodies opinion is going to be different....

Fair enough.

Atlantis Evolution was voted No. 1 Nightclub themed club and No.2 Swingers Club by Sex and the City.

"

Yes. I would suggest you check out Atlantis website. Smaller club......but brilliant.

Mingles in Colchester gets my vote

"London Abfab over le boudoir, Birmingham Xtasia over chams, East VA over jaydees, north quest over la chambre. Tour plan from the airport going north Abfab, Xtasia, quest and back down via VA. Sorted "

Now that's a tour I would do !!

Lords the home of cricket

By *orth South DivideCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"London Abfab over le boudoir, Birmingham Xtasia over chams, East VA over jaydees, north quest over la chambre. Tour plan from the airport going north Abfab, Xtasia, quest and back down via VA. Sorted "

Thanks for planing our Easter break for us! We're going to cupids instead of quest but our thoughts were along the same lines

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"A lot of votes for Chams then, what makes it so good?"

I personally prefer xtasia to chams, i like to dress up and have a night out feel rather than stick a towel on and feel like im just out the bath at home feel

Why don't you pick a few different clubs in one area that are close together?

For example Chams and Xtasia are 15 mins apart. Can't say for other clubs.

Say if you don't like one, you might like another.

By *elovetofuck2Couple  over a year ago

cannock

Xtasia for us

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Oh dear, considering I'm curious of LeBoudoir over AbFabs, like Chams but never been to AbFabs, and loving Jaydees more and haven't been to VA in years, what does that say about me? Lol.

"London Abfab over le boudoir, Birmingham Xtasia over chams, East VA over jaydees, north quest over la chambre. Tour plan from the airport going north Abfab, Xtasia, quest and back down via VA. Sorted

Oh dear, considering I'm curious of LeBoudoir over AbFabs, like Chams but never been to AbFabs, and loving Jaydees more and haven't been to VA in years, what does that say about me? Lol."

Ah it's just different preferences. Go try and we can compare notes lol

"A lot of votes for Chams then, what makes it so good?

I personally prefer xtasia to chams, i like to dress up and have a night out feel rather than stick a towel on and feel like im just out the bath at home feel"

My thoughts exactly. And Xtasia have an amazing range of fet events of you're into that

"London Abfab over le boudoir, Birmingham Xtasia over chams, East VA over jaydees, north quest over la chambre. Tour plan from the airport going north Abfab, Xtasia, quest and back down via VA. Sorted

Thanks for planing our Easter break for us! We're going to cupids instead of quest but our thoughts were along the same lines"

You're welcome

I was looking at a map earlier and need to try townhouse, amour, Atlantis and club f to give the full tour guide advice

I would always pick The Vanilla Alternative as my favorite club, such a nice environment, lovely owners and staff, and is not in a busy area so more privacy for parking your car outside etc. and the hot tub! that is amazing!

Though The Swimming pool at ab fabs is great too!

We love VA.... Although we do go on a Saturday which is for couples and ladies....

Great venue and very clean and friendly

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

And us

By *its and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Whittlesey

We like tease 2 at alconbury. Very friendly club and definitely one to try. If you can you're best to try yourself only you will know which you prefer and enjoy.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Club f in County Durham stands head and shoulders above the rest.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think this will be the year that I (and most likely my play partner) will visit the UK for some fun.

Also, how big is the private party scene? I've more experience with parties than clubs, and I'm very comfortable in that environment, so party invites would be welcome too. "

I think you'd have been better rephrasing your question and stating what you are looking for. Men/women/couples, busy/quiet, wet rooms, club feel, lively, chilled, dynamic, homely, day of the week, licenced/bring your own.

There's a multitude of clubs in the UK, each very different and lovely in their own ways, catering for different things and different approaches but with the same aim.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Radlett house ... the original and still the best house/club party for the last 15 years.

60ft indoor heated pool, 5 Playrooms, 8 Seater Hot tub, and no closing time

Dublin

Also, how big is the private party scene? I've more experience with parties than clubs, and I'm very comfortable in that environment, so party invites would be welcome too.

I think you'd have been better rephrasing your question and stating what you are looking for. Men/women/couples, busy/quiet, wet rooms, club feel, lively, chilled, dynamic, homely, day of the week, licenced/bring your own.

There's a multitude of clubs in the UK, each very different and lovely in their own ways, catering for different things and different approaches but with the same aim."

Sorry, only seeing this now.

I'm straight, and my play partner is bi, so we'd welcome all M/F/CPL that we would find attractive.

We like a relaxed vibe, where we can mingle and get to know people before taking it further. We've never been to an actual dedicated club so activities such as hot tubs and pools in a swinging environment are new to us, which sounds interesting!

pardon my ignorance but what is a "wet room"?

Chameleon and townhouse house for us.. Love them both. Great staff . Lovley people use both. 10 out 10 only down side for us two hour drive to both lol ??

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

So which is the best club for a single male to lose his Club cherry at ? I have been to nudist spars in the Alps before and I feel comfortable in them

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

Lots of votes for champs, makes me want to give it a try, see they open in the day time, do many couples, females go in the day or is it better on a busy day night day ?

D

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

Chams !!!! Bloody predictive txt !!!

As said it not only depends on club facilities but on the people there at the time. For us cupids and townhouse

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

You don't have to wear a towel at Chams. You can wear sexy club gear or lingerie just like xtasia.

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

"Radlett house ... the original and still the best house/club party for the last 15 years.

60ft indoor heated pool, 5 Playrooms, 8 Seater Hot tub, and no closing time "

We second that simply the best house party you will ever attend.

"Xtasia is my favourite. "

VA is by far the best club we have been too.... Great vibe, music, people and very friendly... Perfect for newbies and very welcoming.

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

try angels in Melksham

Definitely not townhouse!

» Add a new message to this topic