FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Looking to introduce Lauren to clubs soon and wondered what it's like at the moment as it is pretty cold out.

Any recommendations on when to go??

I've not been for quite a while

P xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kestrels is a good choice, particularly the Saturday night, couples night.

"Hi all,

Looking to introduce Lauren to clubs soon and wondered what it's like at the moment as it is pretty cold out.

P xx"

Most weekday daytimes tend to be quiet until the weather improves. I was there yesterday and there was probably 4 couples, one single woman and maybe a dozen single men. People tended to drift between pool, hot tubs and stables but it was quiet. Depends on whether you're looking to play or just give Lauren a flavour of clubs. Mon Tues and Wed are busier late afternoon as Ks morphs into clothing optional Ab Fabs club nights with Monday (bi) being popular. Weekends - Saturdays are usually quiet with Sunday being lively. The only thing predictable is its unpredictability.

The best thing to do is just go along and what will be, will be...

[Removed by poster at 27/02/16 15:40:20]

"Hi all,

P xx

Most weekday daytimes tend to be quiet until the weather improves. I was there yesterday and there was probably 4 couples, one single woman and maybe a dozen single men. People tended to drift between pool, hot tubs and stables but it was quiet. Depends on whether you're looking to play or just give Lauren a flavour of clubs. Mon Tues and Wed are busier late afternoon as Ks morphs into clothing optional Ab Fabs club nights with Monday (bi) being popular. Weekends - Saturdays are usually quiet with Sunday being lively. The only thing predictable is its unpredictability. "

That is a really good overview, thanks

We look forward to seeing you there

Xx

Having just read your profile I would suggest Monday night, it may be the nakedness of a daytime might be a little daunting for her especially as she enjoys dressing up for sex.

Her bi-ness will be popular and your straightness not a problem for you or others there. Generally there are enough people on a Monday night to make it sociable without it being so crowded as to be potentially overwhelming as some weekend nights can be for first time visitors.

If she is happy with the natuarist nature of K's then go for a Monday day and stay in to the evening, the price is the same no matter how long you stay and it means you can take your time and do what your comfortable with without pressure.

"Having just read your profile I would suggest Monday night, it may be the nakedness of a daytime might be a little daunting for her especially as she enjoys dressing up for sex.

Her bi-ness will be popular and your straightness not a problem for you or others there. Generally there are enough people on a Monday night to make it sociable without it being so crowded as to be potentially overwhelming as some weekend nights can be for first time visitors.

If she is happy with the natuarist nature of K's then go for a Monday day and stay in to the evening, the price is the same no matter how long you stay and it means you can take your time and do what your comfortable with without pressure.

"

Cheers Fred, the Monday day into night sounds like a good plan for us.

We'll give it a go

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Having just read your profile I would suggest Monday night, it may be the nakedness of a daytime might be a little daunting for her especially as she enjoys dressing up for sex.

Cheers Fred, the Monday day into night sounds like a good plan for us.

We'll give it a go "

I will be there this Monday - say hello if you make it!

» Add a new message to this topic