FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy Girls Xtasia 25th March

Greedy Girls Xtasia 25th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidtobespanked OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Considering going to Xtasia for the first time on Good Friday (ironically!)

Not necessarily because its greedy girl night, just because that's when we can go! Although I am sure Lucy won't mind the attention lol

What's it like? We usually go to VA!

Seb

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was last Friday for the 1st time and was awesome!staff is great and people's are down to earth and very welcoming. Depends on what are u looking for also but I think no matter what are u looking for you will find it the best swinging club xx

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I was last Friday for the 1st time and was awesome!staff is great and people's are down to earth and very welcoming. Depends on what are u looking for also but I think no matter what are u looking for you will find it the best swinging club xx "

Do you really think it's the best ? Better than Chams ?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I was last Friday for the 1st time and was awesome!staff is great and people's are down to earth and very welcoming. Depends on what are u looking for also but I think no matter what are u looking for you will find it the best swinging club xx

Do you really think it's the best ? Better than Chams ? "

Both Clubs are great in their own individual ways and far from trying to divide opinion, we should be congratulating the Midlands on having the best two Clubs in the UK. Each cater for a different vibe and a different feel and each are arguably the best in the UK at what they do. Having a long weekend in the Midlands means you can go to both and have not just the best of both worlds.... But actually the best of all worlds

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Oooh....is it greedy girls friday?! Hmmmm.....

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

What are the different vibes?

I've just checked out the Chams website, and even though many nights also cater for single blokes, the fees section has no information regarding costs for blokes(either membership or on the night), which comes across as an immediate knock back..

Of course, I could just be at fault for not looking in the right place!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I was last Friday for the 1st time and was awesome!staff is great and people's are down to earth and very welcoming. Depends on what are u looking for also but I think no matter what are u looking for you will find it the best swinging club xx

Both Clubs are great in their own individual ways and far from trying to divide opinion, we should be congratulating the Midlands on having the best two Clubs in the UK. Each cater for a different vibe and a different feel and each are arguably the best in the UK at what they do. Having a long weekend in the Midlands means you can go to both and have not just the best of both worlds.... But actually the best of all worlds "

There's a vacancy for you in Westminster!!

North West

Both Clubs are great in their own individual ways and far from trying to divide opinion, we should be congratulating the Midlands on having the best two Clubs in the UK. Each cater for a different vibe and a different feel and each are arguably the best in the UK at what they do. Having a long weekend in the Midlands means you can go to both and have not just the best of both worlds.... But actually the best of all worlds There's a vacancy for you in Westminster!! "

Just need to get back across the pond later today and I shall be applying for that job.

Not the best day to be flying American Airlines but either way we will be in the Midlands this weekend as planned

North West

"What are the different vibes?

I've just checked out the Chams website, and even though many nights also cater for single blokes, the fees section has no information regarding costs for blokes(either membership or on the night), which comes across as an immediate knock back..

Of course, I could just be at fault for not looking in the right place!"

You need to call them on the phone. Last I heard there was a waiting list for single guy membership at Chams.

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"What are the different vibes?

Of course, I could just be at fault for not looking in the right place!

You need to call them on the phone. Last I heard there was a waiting list for single guy membership at Chams."

They won't even reply my email.

It seems best chance of getting in would be to wait for one of their event nughts and hope I find a single woman who wouldn't mind me pairing up with her.

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

Both Clubs are great in their own individual ways and far from trying to divide opinion, we should be congratulating the Midlands on having the best two Clubs in the UK. Each cater for a different vibe and a different feel and each are arguably the best in the UK at what they do. Having a long weekend in the Midlands means you can go to both and have not just the best of both worlds.... But actually the best of all worlds "

this^^^^

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you really think it's the best ? Better than Chams ? "

Considering cause the chameleon has a really long waiting list for the single males,yes I do !

» Add a new message to this topic