FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi nights Manchester clubs

Bi nights Manchester clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enninemark OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'm interested in visiting a club around the Manchester area. I have noticed a few of the clubs have bi nights on Tuesdays. As I am bi curious I wonder about trying one of these evenings. However I'd prefer bi play in the context of mmf.

I was wondering what the mix is like on these nights generally. Is it mostly men who go,or do couples tend to visit on these nights?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

huddersfield/manchester

Bump

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

torremolinos

We would like to know the answer to this aswell

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

The honest truth is you can never tell! Clubs themselves do not know who is going to turn up on a regular night let alone a Bi Night. We attended one at Chameleons and it was more couples than singles. but have attended other places and it is mainly single guys. Only way you will find out is try it!

huddersfield/manchester

"The honest truth is you can never tell! Clubs themselves do not know who is going to turn up on a regular night let alone a Bi Night. We attended one at Chameleons and it was more couples than singles. but have attended other places and it is mainly single guys. Only way you will find out is try it!"

True. The same can be said for most nights at clubs. I just wondered about the general attendance. Especially those clubs in the Manchester area!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Partners bi night seemed to have a good mix. But as has already been said, you never know until you get there.

huddersfield/manchester

Anyone else???

huddersfield/manchester

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic