Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone of to the office tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

We used to love going - it's a great place as long as you accept it for what it is. The only real bugbear we really had was the two or three grubby old men who were always around when we wanted to play.

We went a few years back and found it ok but went a few weeks back and was the only couple there and everyone else was single old men lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a shame as I would love to check it out but positive reports about it seem to be few and far between!

Can everyone who goes leave forum feedback please

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"It's a shame as I would love to check it out but positive reports about it seem to be few and far between!

Can everyone who goes leave forum feedback please "

It's a place with a lot of potential for a clientele who like a sleazy industrial type place. Unfortunately it has been unable to realise it's full potential. Partially, I honestly believe, due to the bad online publicity it has had but also partially down to a lack of vision.I'd love to see it flourish as it really could be amazing.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"It's a shame as I would love to check it out but positive reports about it seem to be few and far between!

Can everyone who goes leave forum feedback please "

There is only one persons opinion of a place that matters......... your own, you say you'd love to check it out so go and do it. If you don't like it what have you lost? one evening and a few quid that you could well of spent out on the town anyway.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Can everyone who goes leave forum feedback please

There is only one persons opinion of a place that matters......... your own, you say you'd love to check it out so go and do it. If you don't like it what have you lost? one evening and a few quid that you could well of spent out on the town anyway. "

Totally agree, give it a go and see for it for yourselves. We went once and can now make an informed decision not to go back.

All very true! Plus people like me don't exactly help the situation - I'll have to see when the best nights are and check one out for myself. If only there were more choice in Bristol.

What do you mean like you x

Went a few years ago, not been since. Was not as bad as people made out. Mind I am not much of an expert on clubs.

"

There is only one persons opinion of a place that matters......... your own, you say you'd love to check it out so go and do it. If you don't like it what have you lost? one evening and a few quid that you could well of spent out on the town anyway.

Totally agree, give it a go and see for it for yourselves. We went once and can now make an informed decision not to go back."

Exactly this. We went once and also now make a choice not to go back. So set your expectations (very) low and go see for yourself

Bristolcouple - people like me, as in people who are interested in going but for whatever reason choose not to see for themselves. If people stopped doubting and gave it a try, the club would have more numbers and more variety!

We were barred for expressing an honest opinion (we weren't at reception by 10:30 but in building climbing stairs to their reception. When tried to charge the late entry fee we left as not worth the £25 )

as said - try but get there before 10:30 as you've only wasted £10 then

By *un-cpleCouple  over a year ago

South Molton

We used to go regularly on a friday, at least twice a month. There were a lot of first timers going every week but they did not go back. It is quite a big place and the table's are spread out so it is difficult to catch someone's eye unless you actually approach them, if you are not brave enough to do this then you will struggle The single guys did follow you everywhere BUT they would always back off once told to do so after Horny had made her selection lol. We went about 3 months ago and it was so cold we didn't even take our coats off We will go back again sometime as we strongly believe "there are not bad club's, just bad nights" Maybe someone should hire it for a night and hold a party there, promote it properly and maybe get everybody there on the same night and it may become the club it could be xx Fun-cple

"We used to go regularly on a friday, at least twice a month. There were a lot of first timers going every week but they did not go back. It is quite a big place and the table's are spread out so it is difficult to catch someone's eye unless you actually approach them, if you are not brave enough to do this then you will struggle The single guys did follow you everywhere BUT they would always back off once told to do so after Horny had made her selection lol. We went about 3 months ago and it was so cold we didn't even take our coats off We will go back again sometime as we strongly believe "there are not bad club's, just bad nights" Maybe someone should hire it for a night and hold a party there, promote it properly and maybe get everybody there on the same night and it may become the club it could be xx Fun-cple "

We have been a couple of times but we have heard of some really fun sounding ones now xx

I live local to the office but never actually been because of bad reviews it seems to get

» Add a new message to this topic