FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrals

Kestrals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Hi all....

My wife and I were talking about going to Kestrals one day and wanted to know what people thought? the last we looked it was advertised as a naturist venue, is that still the case?

Do many couples go and if so do many of them play? or during the day does it remain stictly as a naturist scene?*

*sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but we have never done the naturist thing....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes during the day it is a Naturist venue where u have to be naked but are given towels to use. In the colder weather you are allowed to wear a dressing gown.

Yes a fair few couples attend and yes therr is play as it is also a swinging club (Abfabs is the other name for the venue)

Hope this helps x

As the previous respondent said, it is advertised as a naturist spa during the day but on a good day there is a LOT of play. There are some that just like to chill out during the day and enjoy the freedom to sunbathe as nature intended, or relax in the facilities and save themselves for the evening (on those days where there is an evening event). It does depend on the day and as with all venues where there is no specific event it is entirely random who will turn up. My experiences have shown Mondays to be one of the more consistently better days to go if you looking to have play times.

It is a great place though so you should have fun whenever you decide to go.

You will get a great feeling for the club over the Bank Hol weekend if you can make it

We shall be there ourselves on Sunday x

» Add a new message to this topic