FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sweet Wednesday's, London.......

Sweet Wednesday's, London.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilup2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pulborough

Evening everyone,

I am considering a visit to this club this coming Wednesday evening, can anyone give any tips or guidance as to whether it would be worthwhile going and what I can expect?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All depends on what you are looking for an expecting.

It is definitely a more "sleazy" style venue and can be pretty busy. Not a place to go if you are shy about having any "play" but conversely it does mean you can get to see a lot too. You can have as much or as little action as you want and there's usually a mix of very nice TVs, CDs and HPWs. Plus of course the admirers. Definitely go, even if it only the once just for the experience!

Pulborough

Thanks, it is quite tempting even if it is to watch the fun.... I could probably be tempted to play if approached by the right girl...... . Is it a safe place?

What do you mean by safe? Physically safe and discrete? Yes, absolutely. Safe sex - well, that's down to you. Most appear to be pretty sensible but like anywhere, there will always be someone who wants to try it on.

If you like what you see, don't hold back. It's not a place for restraint. There will also be a few who are quite forward and will give you a stroke or a squeeze as they go past. They will detect pretty quickly if you are interested.

Pulborough

Thanks again, I meant physically safe and discreet

Then you have nothing to worry about.

» Add a new message to this topic