FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couple wants single guys at clubs

Couple wants single guys at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tterlysluterly OP   Couple  over a year ago

northampton

We went to Liberty Elite last Friday specifically looking for a number of single guys to service wife.

Whilst there were a few there the standard was low & she ended up playing just with a guy we'd arranged to meet there. There was only one other guy she was interested in but he was snapped up!

So the question is, where is the best club in the midlands area where there are a lot of nice single guys looking to play with a hot (in her 50's) lady.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should try chams or xtasia.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Chams!! We sometimes go early on a Saturday so Susie can play with some single guys. Then when they get kicked out at 7pm we have n evening with the hot couples. Especially good if we can rent a room there, a good day/nights playing and the a couple of drinks with no travel. Big thumbs up from us (Dan)

What specifically is she looking for in a man that is "nice" or appeals to her? From your profile pictures you look fabulous so I would expect you to be having to beat them away with a stick. Lucky you, in may ways, as it means you will get to choose / cherry pick.

Depending on preferences will probably determine which are the better clubs to go for

Happy hunting!

"What specifically is she looking for in a man that is "nice" or appeals to her? From your profile pictures you look fabulous so I would expect you to be having to beat them away with a stick. Lucky you, in may ways, as it means you will get to choose / cherry pick.

Depending on preferences will probably determine which are the better clubs to go for

Happy hunting!"

Nice usually means clean , can get a stiffy and doesn't wipe cock on her hair afterwards

"What specifically is she looking for in a man that is "nice" or appeals to her? From your profile pictures you look fabulous so I would expect you to be having to beat them away with a stick. Lucky you, in may ways, as it means you will get to choose / cherry pick.

Happy hunting!

Nice usually means clean , can get a stiffy and doesn't wipe cock on her hair afterwards "

"

Nice usually means clean , can get a stiffy and doesn't wipe cock on her hair afterwards "

Thought I was going to qualify, until I got to the last part.

When you say the standards were low, what do you mean exactly?

Just curious as to what couples are looking for and what they would avoid?

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"We went to Liberty Elite last Friday specifically looking for a number of single guys to service wife.

Whilst there were a few there the standard was low & she ended up playing just with a guy we'd arranged to meet there. There was only one other guy she was interested in but he was snapped up!

So the question is, where is the best club in the midlands area where there are a lot of nice single guys looking to play with a hot (in her 50's) lady."

Notice in your profile, you state that you like Black guys - so why not try a BMFC party?

"We went to Liberty Elite last Friday specifically looking for a number of single guys to service wife.

So the question is, where is the best club in the midlands area where there are a lot of nice single guys looking to play with a hot (in her 50's) lady."

personally I think your best bet is libs from experience

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Our last time at Chams I played with 11 guys, all of whom were lovely.

By *tterlysluterly OP   Couple  over a year ago

northampton

Thanks for the comments, some constructive ideas. As for what constitutes "nice" aside from what has been said on here, (loved the final comment about wiping!) she likes : not particularly overweight, decent looking & smelling good plus the ability to hold some kind of conversation are the minimum requirements. A lot of those in the club failed to meet that standard.

As for BMFC evenings, we do go to those whenever we get a chance but being free on that particular night can be an issue.

» Add a new message to this topic