FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > City celts Tuesday daytime

City celts Tuesday daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to City Celts , Leicester during the day Tuesday's? What's it like for single males (1st timers)? And what's ratio of single f , mf couples and single males. Thanking you all in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Has anyone been to City Celts , Leicester during the day Tuesday's? What's it like for single males (1st timers)? And what's ratio of single f , mf couples and single males. Thanking you all in advance"

Like every single club, attendance is not predictable and there are usually always more men than women. But remember, if the place is heaving with women and none of them fancy you...

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Following with interest as looking for my first time visit soon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never done Tuesday but have done Thursday and Saturday. Like others have said usually male attendance is higher than females or couples but there are certain weekends when couple attendance is higher. Alternate weekends i believe. Gets busiest after 3pm and they make a good cuppa Never too packed but always someone to have fun with and a chat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And first timers are always welcome. You even get a guided tour if you ask nicely Usually by me if I'm there lol. If not the lovely owner is usually more than happy to help

» Add a new message to this topic