FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Oral Club nights

Oral Club nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now we can safely speculate what the male response to this suggestion will be, give or take a percentile, but all opinions are welcomed.

Im considering putting on an oral only club night. There will be various apparatus available all in the aid of Cunnilingus, fellatio & Anilingus.

Opinions please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

I've already got my coat on. Where do you want us!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's just an intial idea. I want to gauge interest and maybe get a few more ideas

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Gloryholes too.

Obviously you're in competition with venues where the same people could give and get blowjobs plus other sex.

A big problem for single males is the membership and admission cost for visiting a place. Perhaps oral only could be much cheaper for them and less restrictive - a bit like some venues have days for non-members.

Or charge guys by the hour - a shorter visit could be cheaper - just one blowjob, not three.

Many of us will suck good guys' cocks for hours. Just need to balance the numbers of us sucking with those guys that want servicing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no idea about competition but I could imagine it being very successful if branded and marketed correctly.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Sounds like a lot of talk

» Add a new message to this topic