FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Charms where to stay?

Charms where to stay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exypetite 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Telford

Sorry if this has been asked before, but where's the best place to stay when visiting Charms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Chams has accommodation so approach them first. 5 rooms we think?

L2

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have stayed in rooms at The Greenhouse when visiting Chams. The rooms were small and basic but fine

By *aysmitMan  over a year ago

walsall

I have a spare room in my apartment which your welcome to stay xx

"I have stayed in rooms at The Greenhouse when visiting Chams. The rooms were small and basic but fine "

ive stayed at the greenhouse a few times when chameleons rooms have been full they are smaller than chameleons rooms but clean and do thw job

"I have stayed in rooms at The Greenhouse when visiting Chams. The rooms were small and basic but fine

ive stayed at the greenhouse a few times when chameleons rooms have been full they are smaller than chameleons rooms but clean and do thw job "

where is the greenhouse?

"I have stayed in rooms at The Greenhouse when visiting Chams. The rooms were small and basic but fine

ive stayed at the greenhouse a few times when chameleons rooms have been full they are smaller than chameleons rooms but clean and do thw job

where is the greenhouse?"

its in Darlaston about a mile down the road, you can get a taxi between the clubs for less than £3 if you want a drink

where is the greenhouse?

its in Darlaston about a mile down the road, you can get a taxi between the clubs for less than £3 if you want a drink "

Thanks that's great. Might see you there someday. I'm going on tues but a daytime visit

I have just noticed that you called it charms, i was presuming you meant Chams, i just didn't read it properly

People do seem to call Chams charms though

Telford

"I have just noticed that you called it charms, i was presuming you meant Chams, i just didn't read it properly

People do seem to call Chams charms though "

Lol wasn't paying attention to what I put had a disappointing night last night at Xtasia so looking to visit chams instead

"I have just noticed that you called it charms, i was presuming you meant Chams, i just didn't read it properly

Lol wasn't paying attention to what I put had a disappointing night last night at Xtasia so looking to visit chams instead "

Why disapointing night?

If you can't get into chams there is always premiere inn at Bentley green of junction 10 or the one on the waterfront in Walsall where I stayed on Friday was excellent five minutes from train station and just over a fiver taxi to chams x

Telford

Lol wasn't paying attention to what I put had a disappointing night last night at Xtasia so looking to visit chams instead

Why disapointing night?"

To quite

Telford

"If you can't get into chams there is always premiere inn at Bentley green of junction 10 or the one on the waterfront in Walsall where I stayed on Friday was excellent five minutes from train station and just over a fiver taxi to chams x"

Thanks will take a look

We're going sat and staying over for the first time but heard the rooms are ok there means we can have a drink and chill

We stayed at the premier inn near the motorway about 5 miles away and got a taxi there and back

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The rooms at Chams are great. You even get breakfast delivered to your room. My preference are the rooms on the terrace outside. But they are all clean and quite pleasant.

By *laytime 100Couple  over a year ago

It really depends on price and availability. We tend to stay just off the M6 - either the Holiday Inn Express or Park Inn. You can usually get a room for around £40 a night at weekends.

We stay at the Village Hotel its really good.. Taxi to club not a lot of money it works well for us .

» Add a new message to this topic