FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which club next?

Which club next?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we are members of Atlantis but we are thinking of trying somewhere new does anyone have any recommendations for us?Chams,xtasia,townhouse? Or other? Thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you haven't been to chams or xstasia I recommend you try them.

Me and a few friends are currently doing a club tour, seeing what others are like further away. Townhouse is our next stop. So far I've been to: the attic, chams, xstasia, adventures (now closed), cupids, gatehouse.

Sound like loads of fun for you then

Thank you hunni, we love Atlantis and it's really close just thought it would be good to try somewhere new

Thank you xxx

If you ever get down to Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire way VA or Jaydees not been to Chams yet but heard good things and I'm back off to Xtasia next week, I've been once and loved it

VA, Partners and Infusions are on the to do list.

So is Liberty Elite and thats only down the road for me, just not got there yet lol

Some have already been to AbFabs, but I haven't yet, so will be going there in June.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Try liberty elite

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

Well let I'd definitely recommend Townhouse, you can even stay over on some nights. Liverpool is a top place for a night out & shopping too!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Attic in Derby , Townhouse or Darlaston Chams are all about an hour from Stoke. Check out the website to learn more about them and see which would suit you. Have fun.

"If you ever get down to Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire way VA or Jaydees not been to Chams yet but heard good things and I'm back off to Xtasia next week, I've been once and loved it "

Thanks heard lots of good reveiws for the VA is just quite far away but maybe the to do list lol

Have fun and thank you again xxx

"Well let I'd definitely recommend Townhouse, you can even stay over on some nights. Liverpool is a top place for a night out & shopping too!

"

Thank you love Liverpool great people and great shopping is a bonus a girl can never have to many shoes lol

Thank you xxx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Next on my list are chams and VA

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I love Xtasia & gather it's similar (but bigger) than Atlantis - which is on my hitlist.

Only been to Chams once & it was really busy as Christmas time so definitely need to go again to get a proper feel for the place.

We've also talked about visiting Townhouse.

Location wise we're pretty spoilt for clubs

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"So we are members of Atlantis but we are thinking of trying somewhere new does anyone have any recommendations for us?Chams,xtasia,townhouse? Or other? Thanks in advance xx"

Can definitely recommend Townhouse. It's my local and I go regularly. It's great. Not tried xtasia or Chams yet but they are on my list.

I can vouch for town house.

I loved the club before the present owners bought it and since then it has got better.

What most people say they like about the club is 1)friendliness. 2)cleanliness 3)facilities including cellar dungeon, hot tub (which you can be barred if you have sex in as to keep it clean and safe for everyone), music room and well stocked, fair priced bar which would look good in any city centre. Including 20+ gins.

It is also easy to get to and has secure free parking. I would recommend one of the themed swinging night on a sat but you may have to go on a list as they often sell out.

I have not been to the other clubs you mentioned so maybe try all of them, but look for nights that sound great to try ( my favourite was a 1920's prohibition and alice in wonderland was great to) Jen xxx

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Liberty elite is our fav club but also like xtasia

Another vote here for Townhouse, great owners, staff and club in general. I'm running socials there one Friday a month until November. Have a look in the swinging club/event ad forum for more details.

Xtasia is also well worth a visit as well with great owners and staff. There is a free entry night on Friday 29th April for members of Fab if your on the guest list, more details again in the swinging clu/event ad forum.

Whichever clubs you go to, I hope you have a great time.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Definitely Townhouse - we've visited loads of clubs nearer to home but our preference is to drive further just because it's that good

Chams or Socials

"I can vouch for town house.

I loved the club before the present owners bought it and since then it has got better.

What most people say they like about the club is 1)friendliness. 2)cleanliness 3)facilities including cellar dungeon, hot tub (which you can be barred if you have sex in as to keep it clean and safe for everyone), music room and well stocked, fair priced bar which would look good in any city centre. Including 20+ gins.

It is also easy to get to and has secure free parking. I would recommend one of the themed swinging night on a sat but you may have to go on a list as they often sell out.

I have not been to the other clubs you mentioned so maybe try all of them, but look for nights that sound great to try ( my favourite was a 1920's prohibition and alice in wonderland was great to) Jen xxx"

Gin you say??? Mmm that puts a different spin on things

I have not been to the other clubs you mentioned so maybe try all of them, but look for nights that sound great to try ( my favourite was a 1920's prohibition and alice in wonderland was great to) Jen xxx

Gin you say??? Mmm that puts a different spin on things "

A whole gin bar in fact

I was just seeing if i could find a list for you on their website or posting on other sites but to give you an idea 9 months ago they had 23 gins. I would imagine there is more then 30 Gins now! No good for me as I always drive (and so have never ever tasted gin!) but they also offer sleep overs, and hotels are available close by.

;)

Very happy to see all the good feedback here about Townhouse, as it is our next destination.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Liberty elite is my favourite it's spotlessly clean and good crowed on party nights

Chams is a nice place, it can he very busy too.

VA again spotless and very much similar to Libs

Abfabs I've never understood the place but that's ok lol it's fun

Xtasia is not for me, don't like the place tbh

Chams or Socials

Gin you say??? Mmm that puts a different spin on things

A whole gin bar in fact "

That's me sorted then!!!

Another vote for Townhouse, we're regulars there and love the atmosphere.

The staff are always welcoming and with the variety of events they run there's always something for everyone.

I would highly recommend checking out their website for details

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

The townhouse is one of the best clubs I have visited and worth travelling to

Xtasia is popular with a nightclub theme

There are many good clubs in west Midlands and north west areas and for those living centrally in the country you can get to them without too much travelling

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I have not been to the other clubs you mentioned so maybe try all of them, but look for nights that sound great to try ( my favourite was a 1920's prohibition and alice in wonderland was great to) Jen xxx"

PMSL...are you after a job!!? Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself xx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

PMSL...are you after a job!!? Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself xx"

also always has a variety of events with affordable entry

"So we are members of Atlantis but we are thinking of trying somewhere new does anyone have any recommendations for us?Chams,xtasia,townhouse? Or other? Thanks in advance xx"

That's easy. Whichever club we go to next

Thanks everyone for all your advice it was great getting to know what everyone thinks

All seem great clubs for different reasons may have to try them all lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic