FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels

Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to London for a week.

Thinking off going to Kestrels.

Any advice would b appreciated. Best days. Best times. Etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go!

It's a great place. Mondays during the day is often quoted as the best day to go as it is sometimes the busiest of the weekdays plus some will stay on for the evening AbFabs bi party. With an open venue like that though it will always be a bit hit and miss with who is there. nice weather tends to bring more people out - and it is a fab place to chill out in the warmth of the summer sun. Alternatively, put out a meet invitation for the day you decide to go and see who else is enticed to join you.

Nice thing about it being open from 10:30am is that you can be there all day and on a good one have the beauty of a fabulously chilled day AND a good helping of satisfying play. What more could you ask for??

"Just go!

It's a great place. Mondays during the day is often quoted as the best day to go as it is sometimes the busiest of the weekdays plus some will stay on for the evening AbFabs bi party. With an open venue like that though it will always be a bit hit and miss with who is there. nice weather tends to bring more people out - and it is a fab place to chill out in the warmth of the summer sun. Alternatively, put out a meet invitation for the day you decide to go and see who else is enticed to join you.

Nice thing about it being open from 10:30am is that you can be there all day and on a good one have the beauty of a fabulously chilled day AND a good helping of satisfying play. What more could you ask for?? "

That's probably the only way to do. Just go and see. Hope for the best.

Thanks for reply.

You're welcome. And Kestrels is a place that's really very easy visit. Generally very friendly and lots to do there. Probably one of the easiest and best clubs to start with.

"You're welcome. And Kestrels is a place that's really very easy visit. Generally very friendly and lots to do there. Probably one of the easiest and best clubs to start with. "

Took ur advice. Just back after a lovely relaxing afternoon with lovely friendly people.

Will Definately be going back for more.

Thanks

Excellent news - glad you had a good time. Were there many there today?

"Excellent news - glad you had a good time. Were there many there today? "

Yeah it was good. Relaxing and fun.

Probably about 6 couples. Maybe 10 or so singles males.

That's not too bad then considering there was probably an AbFab party this evening. I assume there was some play as well then

By *etanreadyCouple  over a year ago

dover

Love the place,staff are great,shame we are so far away,hope to attend with friends this Sunday if weather is ok

I was there about 6 weeks ago went Saturday & Sunday, was made very welcome, but take a dressing robe because when you walking around or just come out of pool it's cold this time of year, I also watched a few couples having fun but never had a chance too join in the fun. But I will go again, but when it gets warmer and also I like about 150 miles away in the midlands. John

"I was there about 6 weeks ago went Saturday & Sunday, was made very welcome, but take a dressing robe because when you walking around or just come out of pool it's cold this time of year, I also watched a few couples having fun but never had a chance too join in the fun. But I will go again, but when it gets warmer and also I like about 150 miles away in the midlands.

John "

Yeah it was cold enough yesterday.

But hopefully the weather will soon get a bit warmer.

"Love the place,staff are great,shame we are so far away,hope to attend with friends this Sunday if weather is ok"

The staff are really helpful and friendly.

Most people there were very friendly.

Just adults enjoying themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic