FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to Club

New to Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Myself and D would like to go to a club this week but we haven't signed up to anywhere yet.

Could you advise if it will take long for places to let us join. And where would be best for us to start with?

Thanks for your help.

D&H x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Ab Fabs let you join on the night. Bring 2 forms of ID including one photo ID and you're in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ab Fabs let you join on the night. Bring 2 forms of ID including one photo ID and you're in. "

Pretty much the same for all good clubs.....just pick the one you like and check their web page

By *oodlandCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I would suggest that you do some research on a club and what type of event it is to ensure that it meets your expectations.

Clubs is not all the same and is purely down to personal preference if you are going to have an enjoyable experience or not. For example, do you want opne play or behind a closed door.

Most clubs let you complete an online application form then you just need to take ID on your first visit.

If you are looking for lots of sexy, friendly and couples only, from experience we would certainly recommend Vanilla Alternative on a Saturday night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess it comes down to when you are planning to go and what you want to get out of the visit. AbFabs is a great shout as this is a pretty good intro to club life and is easy to get in - especially as a couple. Or you can go during the day when it is Kestrels to get a taste of the venue. An alternative for you as you are in London that usually gets great reviews is Our Place For Fun.

Hope you find the right one to start with and have a great time.

» Add a new message to this topic