FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Should I go to a club?

Should I go to a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

The idea of visiting a club is something I've been thinking about for a while, my main issue is that I don't know which ones are the best to go or if I'd actually have a good time.

I'd honestly be fine with chilling and meeting people for the first visit, I just want to have a good experience overall.

Any tips/suggestions? Send me a message

Sam x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Some may host open days and social events but on any day you should not be under any pressure

If you just want to chat it is fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, what do you want from going to a club? Are you looking at a day time experience or an evening one? How far do you want to travel? I would anticipate that as a well endowed chap there are quite a number of clubs where you will be "given a warm welcome".

However, it's all about what you are looking for and being self aware enough to understand that having a chunky chopper alone is not a passport to success but that you know how to use it to best effect. [Sorry if that's a bit of teaching you to suck eggs]

Oh, and in answer to actual question - should you go to a club, the answer is a resounding yes. You bet.

Try a local golf club.

I'm mainly thinking out something for the evening, and I can drive so honestly distance isn't an issue so long it's worth it haha... It's going somewhere for the first time alone is scary haha

Cheers for the advice

everyone has different ideas of what its like at a club,

the best thing is to just go see for yourself,

im sure you will enjoy,if not dont go again, either way you will know and wont have to keep worrying about it,

clubs are not as scarey as you may think

I would think that AbFabs is worth a shout then as it's not too far from you. But then it does come down to what you want out of the experience of going to the club.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I'm mainly thinking out something for the evening, and I can drive so honestly distance isn't an issue so long it's worth it haha... It's going somewhere for the first time alone is scary haha

Cheers for the advice "

Don't be scared; clubs no longer hold prisoners; you will be free to leave anytime you want to

Cheers Josie I'll bear that in mind I wouldn't mind some play at a club, I'd like to make some friends as I go aha

» Add a new message to this topic