FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Nervous about going to a club

Nervous about going to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, eager to do the club thing and have heard a lot about Kestrels. So just wanted some feed back about your first times.

Also if you could help me with the times and days it's is open would be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Im a newbie to and im interested in going to Kestrels, the times are on the website.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that

For me it's just the getting there part that I am nervous about, think once I am there I will be fine. Never done anything like that before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were both nervous the first time we went to a club, so much so that we just sat there in stunned silence for the first couple of hours.

Luckily we went with the expectation that nothing would happen and that we would use it as an introduction and an experience into the club scene.

With about an hour to go we went into a private box with a glory hole and played for over an hour I think.

We then had a stunned silence about what he had just been doing that probably lasted a couple of days lol.

Once we absorbed it and waited a little while we were ok with it and have been back since.

It was a good first experience, friendly, no pressure to do anything and total respect between the club goers so all was good.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Thanks for that

For me it's just the getting there part that I am nervous about, think once I am there I will be fine. Never done anything like that before "

If you're coming from Slough probably M4 then M25 - if you've been on a motorway before you should be fine.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Thanks for that

For me it's just the getting there part that I am nervous about, think once I am there I will be fine. Never done anything like that before

If you're coming from Slough probably M4 then M25 - if you've been on a motorway before you should be fine."

That I think is a great comparison, even if not meant....first visit to a club, first drive on a motorway. Terrified beforehand, then wondered why so scared about 5 minutes after! Jump in, you'll enjoy most.

» Add a new message to this topic