FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > la chambre

la chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *occerstar579 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrogate

OK...found someone to accompany me to LA chamber. Will be our first experience of club visiting. Any tips suggestions do's and donts. Also any info tips re club of choice? Ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So Fridays (21:30-02:00) are mixed nights with guys and couples, Saturdays (21:30-03:00) is couples and ladies only, Sunday (18:00-00:00) is mixed. The former two are more nightclub-y with music and atmosphere, Sundays are much quieter and more conducive to conversations.

Best of all, at the moment it's free membership so entry fees are £20 for couples on Friday and Sundays, £25 on Saturdays. Come on the Friday or Saturday and get the Sunday of the same weekend free too!

And all generic club advice applies really- make an effort to go talk to people, have your boundaries, no always means no and only do what your comfortable with

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"OK...found someone to accompany me to LA chamber. Will be our first experience of club visiting. Any tips suggestions do's and donts. Also any info tips re club of choice? Ty"

Have you checked out their website? It's packed chock-a-block full of advice for newbies.

"OK...found someone to accompany me to LA chamber. Will be our first experience of club visiting. Any tips suggestions do's and donts. Also any info tips re club of choice? Ty

Have you checked out their website? It's packed chock-a-block full of advice for newbies."

Yay! I'm glad someone noticed. I spent hours sorting out the FAQs and stuff on their forum

» Add a new message to this topic