FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > couples membership

couples membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it OK to have more than one couple memberships at clubs like chams as I have a few male play mates and I'm having problens with accomodation and thought we could go there for meets on occasions? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each club will have different rules as to couples membership si your best bet is to talk to the individual clubs in question and ask them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Each club will have different rules as to couples membership si your best bet is to talk to the individual clubs in question and ask them. "

Thanks I kind of thought that

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Well I know that Chams don't like you bringing in different people on a couples membership, only the 2 people who are named on the card can use it.

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

If theres no photo on the card and they dont scan it or ask for id whats it matter?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Abfab don't so I have 4 different couples memberships for me and each of my regulars. Plus same for kestrels. Plus my singles card. Ridiculous set up if you ask me!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If theres no photo on the card and they dont scan it or ask for id whats it matter?"

I believe it is for their insurance and for ID purposes should anything unfortunate happen.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Is it OK to have more than one couple memberships at clubs like chams as I have a few male play mates and I'm having problens with accomodation and thought we could go there for meets on occasions? ?"

As far as I know you can have multiple memberships but you must have a different one for each man you bring. I've actually got 2 couples memberships and a singles one.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Try a club with free membership problem solved

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Every club has different policies. Some won't let you have fb's on a couples membership, some will. Some will let you interchange names, but you pay for the privilege.

I know a lot of clubs won't let a lady bring several guys on one card as there have been instances where the guy has cut off to play alone and cause mayhem, especially on couples nights. This happened in our place ages ago and the girl admitted to chatting to the bloke on Fab that day..never met him in her life and he caused havoc and got kicked out. If I didn't know the lady so well and knew that it was a misguided decision on her behalf, I would have kicked her out too for bringing such a dick into the club.

Anyway...I digress! Check out the clubs you are thinking of attending and go from there.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Try a club with free membership problem solved "
It's not a question about paying for membership, it's about who can use the membership, once obtained.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Always hard on couples only night. ......couple argue. One leaves ..... Then your stuck with a single guy.

» Add a new message to this topic