FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which clubs? Geography question!!

Which clubs? Geography question!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.

We've just booked tickets to Swingfields, only going the one say from Sat - Sun. Gloucestershire is a big trek for us so we thought if we travelled on the Friday to the Midlands ish, we could go to a club further away than our usual, then still be not too far from Swingfields to get there the following morning.

What clubs could we look into going to on that Friday. I know there are some Birmingham and Stoke sort of areas so we will have a look into them, are there any others in a 2-3 hour drive from Gloucestershire?

Would Liberty be too far across?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

With easy access from M6 (J15) you have Atlantis in Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Chams is just off J9 or J10 not far from IKEA (they have rooms on site you can stay in) & Xtasia is 6 miles away but easier access from M5 & has West Brom Central Premier Inn 2 doors away.

I have no idea about any others I'm afraid xx

I suppose it depends how far down the M6/M5 you want to go. It takes about 90 mins -2 hours from J15 to Gloucester itself

"With easy access from M6 (J15) you have Atlantis in Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Chams is just off J9 or J10 not far from IKEA (they have rooms on site you can stay in) & Xtasia is 6 miles away but easier access from M5 & has West Brom Central Premier Inn 2 doors away.

I have no idea about any others I'm afraid xx

I suppose it depends how far down the M6/M5 you want to go. It takes about 90 mins -2 hours from J15 to Gloucester itself

"

We will be taking the camper so hotels not necessary but thanks anyway.

Don't get the exact address until close to the date so I'm not sure what junction we will be aiming for so roughly that neck of the woods is much better than all the way up here.

The 3 you listed were the 3 we had in mind, each have something we aren't sure about. So far not been to a nightclub style club so not really sure if it's for us and chams reviews talk about some facilities not being functional.

It's so hard to choose a new place sometimes. Maybe one of them will have a special night on to make it easier to pick!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xtasia would be a great choice

Chams or Socials

I love Xtasia, it has everything Chams has but bigger. 1 good hot tub (Chams has 2 but yesterday 1 was empty & the other was not very bubbly) - we're off to Swingfields too but going for the 3 nights x

We are going to Decadance on Sunday which will be our first non dress down club so maybe I'll get a better idea of night club feel.

3 days sounded a bit scary for us as we are new so thought just one and if we loved it there's always next year.

Will have a better look at Xtasia thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are going to Decadance on Sunday which will be our first non dress down club so maybe I'll get a better idea of night club feel.

3 days sounded a bit scary for us as we are new so thought just one and if we loved it there's always next year.

Will have a better look at Xtasia thanks"

No matter what club you go to you will wish you have booked three nights at Swingfields ! Clubs are open every weekend but Swingfields is just once a year !

"We are going to Decadance on Sunday which will be our first non dress down club so maybe I'll get a better idea of night club feel.

Will have a better look at Xtasia thanks

No matter what club you go to you will wish you have booked three nights at Swingfields ! Clubs are open every weekend but Swingfields is just once a year ! "

3 nights was never an option and this is what we are most comfortable with

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Look out for a group of friends from Atlantis who are going along to Swingfield

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

All of the Birmingham clubs are ace. That whole area just seems teeming with really good clubs.

"All of the Birmingham clubs are ace. That whole area just seems teeming with really good clubs."

Had a look through a couple of the websites and reviews and I don't think our thing at all cos I'm not a greedy girl. Not the 3 mentioned above. Can't remember the names now tbh

Ilkeston

Not sure why you need to be a GG? Most clubs only cater for that on specific nights.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

You don't have to be a Greedy Girl at Atlantis, chat, have a drink and a dance. Maybe some fun if you hit it off with some the othersame attending.

"Not sure why you need to be a GG? Most clubs only cater for that on specific nights."

I've had to go have another look for their names now. The reviews on the private club and the retro club seem to make it out to be more suitable for greedy girls

"You don't have to be a Greedy Girl at Atlantis, chat, have a drink and a dance. Maybe some fun if you hit it off with some the othersame attending. "

It wasn't Atlantis I was referring to

Chams or Socials

"Not sure why you need to be a GG? Most clubs only cater for that on specific nights.

I've had to go have another look for their names now. The reviews on the private club and the retro club seem to make it out to be more suitable for greedy girls"

Oh no - they are not your normal swingers club!!! They ladies are "employed" so to speak.

The clubs here do event or theme nights - at Xtasia the 1st Friday is TFI Friday night. This weekend the clubs all seem to have a bunny theme. Chams on Sunday has a social/BBW night.

Honestly, they are great places & absolutely no pressure. I've only been a few times but like standing at the bar people watching

Ilkeston

They're just like other clubs really. Most couples play in the lockable rooms, nothing to do with GG's, unless you want to bang everyone in the open!

Ilkeston

At the end of the day, in Birmingham, you just cant go wrong. Just go through the west midland section of the club listings. The main difference between them all is what people go to what club on what night. We tend to see the same people in all of the clubs in the area.

» Add a new message to this topic