FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club visit ?

Club visit ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyyyy all....

So I've been to chams once or twice but went with a guy I was dating at the time.

I would like to go back but would really not have the confidence to go alone.

So guys, anyone interested in arranging a couple of social meets as a group and then maybe arranging a date for us all to meet up at a bar and then head to chams ??

I'd really like to go again... But don't want to end up sitting somewhere alone lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No takers??

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"

No takers?? "

The forums are full of men bitching and whining they can't get a meet or nobody answers their messages, and they get a chance like this and they're all awol

Bunch of keyboard warriors...

"

No takers??

The forums are full of men bitching and whining they can't get a meet or nobody answers their messages, and they get a chance like this and they're all awol

Bunch of keyboard warriors... "

Double standards much!

Never mind xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Messaged you :p x

"Messaged you :p x"

Okay .. X

Thought there'd be more interest to be honest ... When I said "guys" I didn't exclusively mean men... I meant as many people as would want to go

I've had a few single ladies message me ... Couples and males needed to add to the list now x

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Heyyyy all....

So I've been to chams once or twice but went with a guy I was dating at the time.

So guys, anyone interested in arranging a couple of social meets as a group and then maybe arranging a date for us all to meet up at a bar and then head to chams ??

I'd really like to go again... But don't want to end up sitting somewhere alone lol! "

I know that feeling - been there, done that, and as a single guy it is actually worse - people look at you like you just dropped out the back of a dog....

By *rniceguy100Couple  over a year ago

Glos

[Removed by poster at 27/03/16 12:06:39]

By *rniceguy100Couple  over a year ago

Glos

"Heyyyy all....

I'd really like to go again... But don't want to end up sitting somewhere alone lol! "

Im taking the wife this afternoon, do you want us to pick you up? in all seriousness, my wife occasionally goes on her own, she would be happy to go along with you x

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Heyyyy all....

I'd really like to go again... But don't want to end up sitting somewhere alone lol!

I know that feeling - been there, done that, and as a single guy it is actually worse - people look at you like you just dropped out the back of a dog.... "

Should also have said that yes, that sounds like a great idea!

"Heyyyy all....

Im taking the wife this afternoon, do you want us to pick you up? in all seriousness, my wife occasionally goes on her own, she would be happy to go along with you x"

Can't do today but id be interested in talking to her , maybe we can arrange something? I don't want to go alone but really want to go back. Maybe I'll get a different experience now I'm not going with someone I'm dating

Tried to message you lol....I'm too old

We're going on Monday 4th April and would love to help if we can

» Add a new message to this topic