FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging in Europe

Swinging in Europe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_G_SP OP   Man  over a year ago

Nice shoes

Serious question people.

Other than the uk, which countries have the best swing clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Defo Paris - although it helps if you can speak French! A lot of them have really elegant premises, serve excellent food and have that wonderful 5pm to 7pm period when the Parisians delay their return home from work to have a bit of a play first! However, as I said the ability to converse in French really helps - the Parisians can be a bit snooty about speaking English!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Holland/Germany

And hopefully about to find out if Spain is any good.

YES: Paris. Nice. Barcelona. Prague.

NO: Germany (Frankfurt and Berlin). Yes, it is all out there but so much out there, it is no longer sexy.

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Sweden! Adam and Eva's in Nyököping. Fabulous club. Three level theatre. Basement is the club. Middle is night club and the top is an old tea room/dance hall. Steam rooms. Jacuzzi. Showers. Lots of rooms. Glory Hole Room. Couples only Room. Cross with equipment. Swing room. Orgie Room. The place is plush and opulent. Buffet and cheap bar as well. We loved it there! Double C. Xx

Nice shoes

"Sweden! Adam and Eva's in Nyököping. Fabulous club. Three level theatre. Basement is the club. Middle is night club and the top is an old tea room/dance hall. Steam rooms. Jacuzzi. Showers. Lots of rooms. Glory Hole Room. Couples only Room. Cross with equipment. Swing room. Orgie Room. The place is plush and opulent. Buffet and cheap bar as well. We loved it there! Double C. Xx "

I went to Sweden last year. I can imagine clubs being amazing there. Everyone is so beautiful too hehe

Nice shoes

What about Poland I hear that has some good clubs too?

I'm currently working in Germany and found a couple of good clubs in Munich. Fab needs an international section on the club review section

Ive just come back from Germany the NRW region has some great clubs. Ceasars palace in sprockhovel is like a multimillion pound mansion. A lot more of a party club. I visited P3 in bochum as well which was quite small, but a really nice cozy club lots of playing with really friendly owners and guests. The buffet could challenge any 5 star hotel as well !!

Fab needs a German forum !!

Nice shoes

"I'm currently working in Germany and found a couple of good clubs in Munich. Fab needs an international section on the club review section"

Nice shoes

"Ive just come back from Germany the NRW region has some great clubs. Ceasars palace in sprockhovel is like a multimillion pound mansion. A lot more of a party club. I visited P3 in bochum as well which was quite small, but a really nice cozy club lots of playing with really friendly owners and guests. The buffet could challenge any 5 star hotel as well !!

"

By *adeemMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

In Italy lot of swingers club.

» Add a new message to this topic