FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The unit

The unit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really thinking of going to the unit in Blackpool one Saturday. Bi day! Anybody local going as it's my first time going and feeling the nerves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Is this a club?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Is this a club?"

Yes it's a club. I've been there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really thinking of going to the unit in Blackpool one Saturday. Bi day! Anybody local going as it's my first time going and feeling the nerves "

Not sure when bi day is but sounds interesting!

Been to a private party at the club and enjoyed it!

Definitely intend to go again! X

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Always n alllll ways a great time at the unit ... lots of playroom .. casual areas and great staff to help the nerves disapate .. .. enjoy ...

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Really thinking of going to the unit in Blackpool one Saturday. Bi day! Anybody local going as it's my first time going and feeling the nerves "

Only been once and that was for a fetish event not a swingers one so can't comment on the bi night. The club itself is lovely and I was made to feel really welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We were thinking of trying it out but can't seem to find an address for it. Sometimes our nights out will be last minute decisions and I don't see how people can turn up if there's no published address

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"We were thinking of trying it out but can't seem to find an address for it. Sometimes our nights out will be last minute decisions and I don't see how people can turn up if there's no published address "

The owners of the club have a profile on here. Just do a username search for TheUnit. All one word no gaps and you should find their profile MF couple in Blackpool. Best bet is to message them on here for information about the club.

By *asynow88Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm going Saturday can't wait i know the hosts who are amazing but first time at this event so hope to see other likeminded people there for what should be a great day of swinging!

» Add a new message to this topic