FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which club?

Which club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I travel a lot and am looking for recommendations for what clubs are best for daytime fun? Kestrel Hydro, Chams, any other? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Geographically for you it has to be Chams Dalaston but check single guy`s membership is available before travelling as there`s usually a waiting list!

"Geographically for you it has to be Chams Dalaston but check single guy`s membership is available before travelling as there`s usually a waiting list!"

Thanks, I'm not worried about where to be honest as work takes me all over the place, more interested in the club, would yup I say Chams still?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Geographically for you it has to be Chams Dalaston but check single guy`s membership is available before travelling as there`s usually a waiting list!

Thanks, I'm not worried about where to be honest as work takes me all over the place, more interested in the club, would yup I say Chams still?"

If your intent on chams contact the club first as a single guy it's just not as straight forward as turning up. Great club though.

There is a good club section on here with links to individual clubs web sites have a look through and see what suits you

Thanks for the help.... If anywhere was known to be the best where would it be? I love to be in and around water.....

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

".................. I love to be in and around water....."

Chams it is! They have two jaccuzzis!

» Add a new message to this topic