FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tease2 - Newbie at Midweek?

Tease2 - Newbie at Midweek?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

I'm planning on breaking my club virginity (finally) with a trip to Tease2. However, having had a look it seems the next Newbie Night isn't till end of April so I'm debating heading to the midweek event instead.

Anyone know if it's suitable for newbies, or should I wait patiently for the newbies night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"Hi All,

I'm planning on breaking my club virginity (finally) with a trip to Tease2. However, having had a look it seems the next Newbie Night isn't till end of April so I'm debating heading to the midweek event instead.

Anyone know if it's suitable for newbies, or should I wait patiently for the newbies night?"

This Wednesday is greedy girl, and yes, sadly single guys aren't invited to this weeks newbie night (not sure why tbh as guys are allowed to be newbies too and often this is the best introduction to the club scene - silly host decision if you ask me )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we started the original newbie night at Tease we began on a Saturday night with couples and single ladies only, we quickly switched to Friday nights for couples and single guys & ladies with a 15 guy restriction due to a few people complaining there were no single guys to play with at the first newbie night! No matter, whenever you go I'm sure they will look after you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"When we started the original newbie night at Tease we began on a Saturday night with couples and single ladies only, we quickly switched to Friday nights for couples and single guys & ladies with a 15 guy restriction due to a few people complaining there were no single guys to play with at the first newbie night! No matter, whenever you go I'm sure they will look after you"

Thanks for that! I can see the sense in both arguements, just a little frustrating that now I've got the courage, the newbie night is out of reach! My bad for being so slow off the mark I suppose.

I will probably end up heading to a Wednesday night event, wearing my L-plates and hoping I make it through the other side!! ??

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

People are very friendly at Tease, just smile and say hello. The Tease crew are also very good at putting people at their ease, its a good club to cut your teeth on.

By *ll of meCouple  over a year ago

whittlesey

"Hi All,

Anyone know if it's suitable for newbies, or should I wait patiently for the newbies night?

This Wednesday is greedy girl, and yes, sadly single guys aren't invited to this weeks newbie night (not sure why tbh as guys are allowed to be newbies too and often this is the best introduction to the club scene - silly host decision if you ask me ) "

Not at all a silly decision thanks hun but a researched one that the owners and us put time into. Alot of couples have asked for it so we agree to try it and see.

Newbies are welcome any night at tease not just newbie night so let the staff know you are new and they will look after you.

By *ndy_onlyMan  over a year ago

dunstable

See you tonight then guys. I'll text Stu and see if he can remember to put my name down this time LOL

» Add a new message to this topic