FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams or Xtasia

Chams or Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East Wales

We plan on finally venturing out to a club next month, woohoo!

Darlaston Chams and Xtasia are pretty similar distance away from us, we're just struggling to decide which one would be best for a fist time.

Any opinions on which one would be the one to break us in?

Sassy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both good....... But perhaps Xtasia first as it is more of an actual club if you want to treat it that way. The play areas are separate so you can just chill/dance in the club area to start with. Also Flirts bar/pub before you go in is a good place to meet people n chat.

By *lirtxtasiaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"We plan on finally venturing out to a club next month, woohoo!

Darlaston Chams and Xtasia are pretty similar distance away from us, we're just struggling to decide which one would be best for a fist time.

Sassy

"

try both is what we always say x

South East Wales

Sassy

try both is what we always say x

"

If only we had the whole weekend, we would totally do both. One for each night

Getting a night off from kids is *extremely* rare so we need to make the right choice. It doesn't help that I'm leaning more towards Xtasia and he's more keen to do Chams first

Sassy

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Your preferred dress code is probably the clincher. To put it simply, if you don`t mind getting undressed and wandering around in a towel/underwear/whatever all evening then it`s Chams. If you prefer to stay dressed for most of the evening, have a dance etc. before going for a play then it`s Xtasia. Both great clubs, both worth a visit!

By *appyduo09Couple  over a year ago

sligo

We going to Chams tis weekend for the 1st time and ur rite it's hard to get s night away from the kids so you gotta make the most of it

Worth trying both as it's always down to personal preference but we always go where the female wants to... so far its been an awesome adventure... have fun on yours

xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I prefer Xtasia

I attend both clubs on a regular basis both are worh a vist .. staff and management are awsome at both venues .. none of us stick to one shop we try all .. you will be welcomed at both and hope we get to meet you in one of them .. landscapelad and freinds xx

I would say chose Chams. However i have never been xtasia but i like dress down clubs so Chams is my choice.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Chams was my first club. I can remember being quite unnerved by all the nawty action and near nudity all around me. But I was very nice sweet and innocent back then. A club that was more like a nightclub, with a separate play area like I hear Xstasia is would have suited me better.

But, I have no idea what your preference or previous experiences are.

I think they are both great clubs, so you need to decide what suits you both. Whichever, take it at your pace, smile, chat and have a great time.

Chams! !! ...that's my favourite club ..relaxed chilled and staff are brilliant xx

You don't mention which day or night you'll be venturing out. Both are couples only on Saturdays, but Chams only so after 7pm (I think). Couples plus singles on other nights.

Assuming its a Saturday night, why not try Chams late afternoon/early evening, get a bite to eat there, and move on to Xtasia around 9pm. Granted, you won't get the full blast of Chams and in my experience, it picks up after 8pm, but you'll get a good idea and will no doubt have lots of fun. You'll also get to sample it as a couples only club and a single plus couples club. If you like dressing up, both are fine although Xtasia is a club not a sauna and as such adds to the sexiness of what you're wearing since its a clubby vibe A 20 minute drive between the two.

Both a great clubs, run by lovely people. Go for it!

Sassy

"

South East Wales

Thanks for the comments guys!

We're going on a Friday night, which I know is single guys in Chams, does that mean there's maybe less couples there on a Friday because of that? We can't get the Saturday night off unfortunately.

Sassy

We adore chams because we love the fact everyone is dressed down. We've been on a Saturday and actually had more fun on Thursday and especially Monday our favourite day.

"We adore chams because we love the fact everyone is dressed down. We've been on a Saturday and actually had more fun on Thursday and especially Monday our favourite day. "

Read your profile and tried to get in touch, but TV's are blocked, even through you say you'd like to meet a convincing TV. Can you message me if interested?

By *rMrsRandyCouple  over a year ago

Mids

"Thanks for the comments guys!

We're going on a Friday night, which I know is single guys in Chams, does that mean there's maybe less couples there on a Friday because of that? We can't get the Saturday night off unfortunately.

Sassy"

No plenty of couples on Friday night. Chams was our first club, it's very chilled. Only reservation you may have is the nature of entering the club of going almost straight to changing rooms to put on sexy wear before going to the bar for the relaxer ( drink) but I can assure you once at bar and drink in hand you'll be inconspicuous. Stay at bar/find seat and relax chat. Zero pressure. Approaches are ultra rare unless you indicate your looking to chat. Once relaxed go explore the club. Again no pressure.

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

Like others have said, both different experiences.

I personally prefer Chams as a first club ( even though xtasia was the first club we tried)

Xtasia on the main part is exactly like a night club, so can be harder to approach and start conversation with others, depends what you prefer

Chams is spa based, and has always felt more relaxed and easier to approach others for me

But both clubs are fab x

» Add a new message to this topic