FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > north west clubs

north west clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hruster1969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi i would like some advise, on a themed night do you HAVE to go in the themed attire, or can you go towel/sexy.

Are e cigs allowed?

Can you use mobile in locker areas?

Thanks in advance and if you could name the club the answer relates too would be a great help.

Also are there any clubs that have a alcohol license.

Do they all have locker areas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're asking about roughly a dozen clubs all with their own policies.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Hi i would like some advise, on a themed night do you HAVE to go in the themed attire, or can you go towel/sexy.

Are e cigs allowed?

Thanks in advance and if you could name the club the answer relates too would be a great help.

Do they all have locker areas?"

Go into clubs North West and look at the clubs websites.

"Hi i would like some advise, on a themed night do you HAVE to go in the themed attire, or can you go towel/sexy.

Are e cigs allowed?

Do they all have locker areas?"

Hi I can only answer for Townhouse but no you don't have to dress to theme on a themed night although many do.

I believe ecigs are allowed.

Mobiles are not to be used anywhere in the club except in reception if agreed by staff.

Townhouse do have an alcohol licence and their bar prices are very reasonable, they also will allow you to bring your own on certain nights for a small corkage fee.

They do have a locker area which doubles as somewhere to get dressed.

Hope this helps

By *CgonemadCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

As others have said its been to look up the clubs you're thinking of going to as rules will vary.

Not many have an alcohol licence so you have to bring your own. Townhouse in Wirral ia licenced but you can still bring your own. Just have to pay a small fee for corkage.

As for themed nights, it's never compulsory to dress up at Townhouse. Some do, some don't. I sometimes take part in dressing up but not always. Depends whether I already have a suitable outfit or not. There's plenty who just dress as they would on a non themed night.

Hope that helps

C

By *CgonemadCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Are e cigs allowed?

Hi I can only answer for Townhouse but no you don't have to dress to theme on a themed night although many do.

Mobiles are not to be used anywhere in the club except in reception if agreed by staff.

Townhouse do have an alcohol licence and their bar prices are very reasonable, they also will allow you to bring your own on certain nights for a small corkage fee.

Hope this helps "

Haha beat me to it

Are e cigs allowed?

Hope this helps

Haha beat me to it "

By *hruster1969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes very helpful it would be good to know if e cigs are allowed thanks for all the help

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Yes very helpful it would be good to know if e cigs are allowed thanks for all the help"

You can vape in the ground floor social areas of Townhouse, not in the play areas

xx

CUPIDS please visit our profile for the clubs rules and etiquette etc. We do do allow ecigs in the showers lol x

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Amour has many themed nights ....we like to entertain the customers and give value for money. E cigs are allowed The hacienda weekend of coming up on the 27th - 29th may

» Add a new message to this topic