FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La chambre

La chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haven't been for a few years but what's it like on a Friday? Was going downhill a little bit last time but am interested in seeing what it's like and maybe visiting again. Look forward to hearing your replies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll get a free membership renewal and they've made quite a few changes lately.

Numbers have been pretty steady from what I've been told and I've seen quite a few meet requests for tonight too.

Still on its way down the hill from our visit a few weeks ago (on a Friday)

Cliquey, tired & empty rooms

X

By *ousteCouple  over a year ago

Newark

"You'll get a free membership renewal and they've made quite a few changes lately.

Numbers have been pretty steady from what I've been told and I've seen quite a few meet requests for tonight too."

Lol so funny that the staff there are leaving fake replies like this!

"You'll get a free membership renewal and they've made quite a few changes lately.

Numbers have been pretty steady from what I've been told and I've seen quite a few meet requests for tonight too.

Lol so funny that the staff there are leaving fake replies like this! "

Fake replies?

It's a real reply. Free membership is on offer still, there's been some changes and updates and I'm told by others who have been in the past few weeks that numbers are steady. My local updates and meets had a lot of interest in attending tonight and the Sunday open day.

I haven't lied and I don't go out of my way to bear a grudge. Unlike yourselves.

[Removed by poster at 13/05/16 22:05:14]

OP, you've been before and right now would be a good opportunity to scope the place again if you wanted to.

There's an open day on Sunday that's free so you can have a nosey and the free membership renewals is still on offer too that you could make use of if you chose to.

By *ousteCouple  over a year ago

Newark

Fake replies?

It's a real reply. Free membership is on offer still, there's been some changes and updates and I'm told by others who have been in the past few weeks that numbers are steady. My local updates and meets had a lot of interest in attending tonight and the Sunday open day.

I haven't lied and I don't go out of my way to bear a grudge. Unlike yourselves. "

We don't bear a grudge, people are asking for opinions. our opinion is also its Cliquey, The cliquey group walk round the club like they own the place! All this is why people stop going. Shame the real owners cant see the issues! Was never like this when they were in the club regular.

Fake replies?

I haven't lied and I don't go out of my way to bear a grudge. Unlike yourselves.

We don't bear a grudge, people are asking for opinions. our opinion is also its Cliquey, The cliquey group walk round the club like they own the place! All this is why people stop going. Shame the real owners cant see the issues! Was never like this when they were in the club regular."

Yet you accused my opinion as being fake. Its just as valid as yours and based on being there regularly over the past three and a half years, as a customer and as staff

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I went a few weeks ago on a Friday night after a few years away so I'm certainly not part of "the clique" and I didn't find it at all cliquey was a fairly busy night too

I would agree it's a little tired and the rooms really need renovations to be a bit more modern but they are clean and well kept and do the job just fine. Having said all that LCs has stood the test of time for reason and I like it as a relaxed club

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We like La Chambre. It was the first club we ever attended, have been to many more since, but keep going back.

Yes it's a little tired but we like the warm friendly feel of the place. Everybody is welcome and we don't think it is cliquey, though obviously regulars will know each other.

We normally go on Saturday but have been on a Friday and it tends to be busier. Having been 2 or 3 times this year, if anything numbers are going up a bit.

I would suggest that you give it a go and decide for yourself.

By *aybird69Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

OP, threads like these always end up with people falling out over opinions. Best way to find out is simply to just go to a club, find out for yourself and form your own opinion xxx. I was at LC last night after having a night out in Doncaster first, when I got there it was really busy and I ended up having fun in the pool xxx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would also keep in mind that everyone has their favourite clubs and some folk fall out with clubs.

There certainly seems to be one or two people on here who really have a grudge against La Chambre. Ultimately though how good a club is will depend on who is there on the night and how well you interacted will them. If you hook up with someone you will think the club is great....

Cal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks everyone, I'm currently abroad with work till sunday 22nd when I fly home. so will see what happens.

"Still on its way down the hill from our visit a few weeks ago (on a Friday)

Cliquey, tired & empty rooms

X "

Ugh.. cliquey.. its the word I hate. I was planning on going as its not far from me. But if the folks there are going to close ranks and pretend im not there, then im not interested.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Lol - we are regulars at LC's - we have made lots of friends there.

It might "seem" cliquey to newcomers as we do like to catch up with friends we haven't seen for a while - however we are happy to chat to new people and help them feel welcome.

Communication is a two way thing - you do have to put a bit of effort in talking to others and try to mingle - if you go and sit in a corner - people often think that you want your own space and tend not to approach you.

Everyone has their own opinion and you can only make your own once you have been.

Kez

"Lol - we are regulars at LC's - we have made lots of friends there.

It might "seem" cliquey to newcomers as we do like to catch up with friends we haven't seen for a while - however we are happy to chat to new people and help them feel welcome.

Communication is a two way thing - you do have to put a bit of effort in talking to others and try to mingle - if you go and sit in a corner - people often think that you want your own space and tend not to approach you.

Everyone has their own opinion and you can only make your own once you have been.

Kez "

Actually.. yes you're right. Valid point.

By *illain163Couple  over a year ago

wembley

We're hoping to head there this Saturday, depending on work. Is anybody else going? We haven't been for about two years!

Petite sexy girl and standard guy punching above his weight

If you see us, say hello!

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

"We're hoping to head there this Saturday, depending on work. Is anybody else going? We haven't been for about two years!

Petite sexy girl and standard guy punching above his weight

If you see us, say hello! "

We will be there

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Tonight will be a good night, one of Sheffield 's top DJ's is playing at LC tonight, xxx

» Add a new message to this topic