FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gatehouse sat afternoon

Gatehouse sat afternoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoughts about sat afternoon at Gatehouse as can't make it tomorrow ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkshire biMan  over a year ago

elland

I went a few weeks ago. It's tiny and I wouldn't go again.

Thnx , been before and I enjoyed

By *orkshire biMan  over a year ago

elland

It was poor. Never been on a weekend though.

By *heGateHouseBoltonWoman  over a year ago

Salford

I am really sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to The GateHouse.

We offer a safe haven for people to be able to express themselves in whatever (legal) way they wish.

We were recently (24th March 2016) recognised for our efforts over the years in that regard by being nominated for a Trans* Venue of the Year award @ the inaugural "National Transgender Awards" ceremony.

Our small club has a very large spacious changing room, sumptuous massage room, glory holes (with 3 cubicles), smart cinema room, golden group play room, dark neon room, voyeurs room, bdsm room (with floating bed) and very friendly long lounge (with pole dancing pole). Added to that we have a safe, discreet, off street parking and the loveliest of clients.

We have hundreds of reviews going back years (on this site alone) that fully support the good times that people have had @ The GateHouse.

We would love for you to visit again and join those many many satisfied customers. If not, we truly thank you for your custom. Rest assured we take on-board all comments, positive and negative so thank you for you views as we always endeavour to be the absolute best we can for all that partake of our little ol' place.

Take care

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

"It was poor. Never been on a weekend though."

Every time I've been its been a really great night

Salford

"It was poor. Never been on a weekend though.

Every time I've been its been a really great night "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had the guts to go to a club.

I went at the last min x glad I did x not meny there x the girls where all friendly and chatty x had a little fun with two Lovely girls . Nice relaxed afternoon. Although busier sun ,I would deffo return on a sat when free x

Salford

"I went at the last min x glad I did x not meny there x the girls where all friendly and chatty x had a little fun with two Lovely girls . Nice relaxed afternoon. Although busier sun ,I would deffo return on a sat when free x "

Salford

"Never had the guts to go to a club."

Look at this way (I would suggest). Everyone inside a Swingers Club also initially went in for the first time. They had the same fears, feelings of apprehension, etc. as you (as humans we really are all the same).

No spilling of guts lol. Swinging clubs are simply places where like minded peoples go to enjoy themselves or if they so which, enjoy themselves with others.

The GateHouse is one of many Swingers Clubs up and down the country. We are not seedy dens where someone in effect pays to go have sex with another. We are legal and legitimate businesses, businesses where our clients can come and express themselves as they wish (as long as it is legal and within the boundaries of each specific club).

Take a look at Swingers Clubs websites, see what reviews, on this site and others, that the clubs have got from people who have visited:- male, female, couples reviews. I am not only talking about my club, I mean them all.

I am rightly proud of my club, and equally so of all the Swinging Clubs. We happily embrace Swinging and Swingers, not just to make money, we do it to because we want to, and we want to do it well.

Give us, or any other club, a call and see if its ok to pop in sometime. I am sure you will find, as with us, we will all happily show you what our clubs are like, or allow you a quick curtsey visit when open.

» Add a new message to this topic