FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cannot understand why couples go to a club and go into a private room by themselfs

Cannot understand why couples go to a club and go into a private room by themselfs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It may be me, but I can never understand why a couple would go to a club and use a private room by themselves I understand if they are with another couple or single male or female ?.i know sometimes if you are a newbie and a bit shy, but I took its about enjoying it with others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because we quite fancy a fuck, but not with anyone we've spoken with so far.

Used to do it so I could fuck the fabber I was with like she wanted, I lived with people and she came like a howler monkey and got sick of muffling her with a pillow.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Why shouldn`t they? Perhaps they`ve gone to the club with every intention of playing with singles or other couples but found no-one they fancy. Perhaps they`re voyeurs and get their kicks that way and prefer to keep their play private. Perhaps they`re two singles who can only get to play at a club.

Loads more reasons why they may wish to and can do so!

Basically my hubby is the sexiest man there and I don't want to wait until we go home to enjoy him.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"It may be me, but I can never understand why a couple would go to a club and use a private room by themselves I understand if they are with another couple or single male or female ?.i know sometimes if you are a newbie and a bit shy, but I took its about enjoying it with others."

Perhaps they are both playing away and using the club as accommodation?

Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them watch

"

Basically my hubby is the sexiest man there and I don't want to wait until we go home to enjoy him. "

This x

"Because we quite fancy a fuck, but not with anyone we've spoken with so far. "

We have been to quite a few clubs and only played with each other the majority of times for just this reason

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your messages, and I do believe that is what clubs are for to do what every you like and I understand more by some of your messages.

"It may be me, but I can never understand why a couple would go to a club and use a private room by themselves I understand if they are with another couple or single male or female ?.i know sometimes if you are a newbie and a bit shy, but I took its about enjoying it with others."

What is there to understand.they don't want company at that time.simple.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We have a houseful of teenagers so out time at our favourite club is precious. It's fantastic to find other people to spend time with but even more special to catch up with each other.

I can scream like a banshee at Kestrels..can't do that in this house

T

"Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them watch "

Spot on

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

we do this quite often. we go to a club, if we feel like it we will play, sometimes in an open room, sometimes in a private room with one or two guys. it is our choice who we invite into our sex lives, whether this is in a club or in our homes. just because we are there doesn't mean we have to play with someone and just because you are there doesn't mean we, or indeed anyone else have to play with you. yes swinging can be about playing with others, it also about personal choice, and not about entitlement and other peoples expectations of what we should be doing.

just as you can go into a nightclub and not dance it is perfectly permissable to go to a clu and not play if the mood doesn't take you.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Because we quite fancy a fuck, but not with anyone we've spoken with so far. "

This.

My OH is, for me, always the best looking a sexiest person we in the club and although we go hopping to meet that special someone for some group fun we are definitely not going to settle for the "best we can get" if there is no where there that takes our fancy.

So we are there, we are horny and we want some fun. Private room it is to avoid unwanted groping hands.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Why not ?. It might be that they enjoy the atmosphere in the club but si not want everyone watching them..

Not always, there are times when couples my not have privacy in their home lives (kids or living with others) so go to clubs for some time when they can indulge or use facilities un-disturbed...

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman  over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

Sometimes we just want a break from being stalked by single guys. The rest of the time with me and my regular guy it's because we just want time together

Last time we went to a club we went into a private room because I was fed up of the singles guys pestering (one even slapped me on the bum). Also to get away from the woman gabbing away in the hallway which was very audible from the playroom we had been in.

"We have a houseful of teenagers so out time at our favourite club is precious. It's fantastic to find other people to spend time with but even more special to catch up with each other.

T "

I was going to add the same

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

" I was going to add the same

"

great minds xx

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

If we ever went to a club, we would most likely do this as we only have access to car or hotels

Some people are choosy (and rightly so!) about who they play with! Sometimes just being in a club is the foreplay they enjoy... Each to their own and everyone has the right to privacy when they choose.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We do this because we havent found anyone suitable to play with and are both far too horny to wait till we get home

Because they're not a pair of performing seals there to provide a live sex show for you?

a bit presumptious of you to question what people do in clubs..

we have done this loads of times - for one love the noises from the other rooms - imagining what is going on but cant see it is a huge turn on and us adding to that hoohar is lovely - sometimes as others have said we just dont fancy others there on the night and we wont go just to shag any available person - once we had met loads but no playrooms free as it was so busy and then we found one free very close to leaving time and just dived in there-

"Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them watch "

This describes us quite well. On a couples only night we're far more likely to play in open areas around others when we don't have to worry about being crowded by single men.

"We do this because we havent found anyone suitable to play with and are both far too horny to wait till we get home"

Absolutely...also we went to a well known club once on a night where they 'let only a limited number of single men in' and were surrounded by a gang of men jerking off....NOT our idea of a turn on....

You don't need to understand!

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

We are I would say, still newbies, but one thing I have come to realise is that, swinging is as swinging does, in that I mean, swinging is different to every single individual, if you are a couple, single, fwb, fb, I believe we all have our very own idea of what it is to us, and rightly so, we are not programmed to all want or like the same things, just as we are not in our day to day lives, I read threads daily where people question others for the ideal they have of swinging, why? surely it's just a personal choice and if that's the choice they have made then why question it, do people on here knock on the neighbours door to question the new car they have bought, or stop them in the supermarket when they see them choosing own brand beans instead of Heinz, no of course not because that is appreciated to be the personal choice of those people, swinging to me is no different, we have yet to decide what exactly swinging is to us, and I'm sure it will change as we discover new likes and indeed dislikes, so we have played in a private room at a club, because we were soooo horny and loved watching others but we're not yet ready to dip our toes, we will be back and who knows how our next visit will go, but we certainly wouldn't do what others may think we should because it's their idea of swinging Mrs blue eyes

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we've done this on one occasion, solely as we'd been followed by a group of guys and were attracted to none of them. So you really don't need to understand why, OP, that's just how it is sometimes. Equally on one occasion, we were playing in a public area of the same club with 6 guys watching, invited them to join in and not one of them did (I'll assume it was nerves and not the fact we're really ugly lol)

For us it's a case of "warming up " ,there's nothing worse than going into an open room, start to have a little fun and get surrounded by a crowd of wanking guys before you've even kissed each other it's such a turn off and the guys don't seem to realise this, its like a rush at the January sales to get in first.

We go to a private room have some fun to get us in the mood and if we feel like a single guy then one of us stays in the room and the other has a wander and brings someone back

I've done this because I have been to clubs and not fancied anyone there, so my fb and I have just taken ourselves off to play.

Why are you getting a little objective on being passed by, are you thinking that its a waste and you could be in there helping?

Have them selfish couples taken up a whole room to themselves where you could be in there quietly knocking one out in private instead?

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I go in to a locked room with my fb because sometimes we just get fedup with single guys (not all the time and not all single men) who just follow you around with the hope they can join in.

And I suppose op you will really appreciate your own question when you take a partner and not go as a single guy.

We went to chams last night and went into a private room. We didn't go with the intention of playing with anyone we'dboth had a stressful week and decided to go last minute just to chill and relax like everything else it's down to personal choice if we play with others or just ourselves and dependant on mood

Being in a private room where you can hear other people and you know they can hear you is incredibly erotic for us.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

It is you!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Have you thought they might not be married to each other,they might be having an affair?.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

[Removed by poster at 15/05/16 09:37:13]

Best in the couples room where the single guys can watch through a window like meerkats . But it's easy to enjoy the atmosphere of a club and get aroused and if there's nothing you fancy then locking yourself in a private room is good

By *howdown1Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Sometimes we just want a break from being stalked by single guys. The rest of the time with me and my regular guy it's because we just want time together "

oh dear. yet another single bloke hater. book a hotel then!!

For the same reason straight men in a club look at me funny when I ask them to all fuck in a huge all male gangbang...I can't control people to make them do what I want

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Because we can! It is the same as a single guy hooking up with a single girl and selfishly going into a private room?

We have played on our own in rooms with and without Windows, we have played with couples the same way and we have played with single guys the same way. We have also played in public areas, but only together.

But we only play with people we actually fancy.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Why the hell not?!

Everyone responds to their own needs(hint: their own..)in different ways, and at different times.

What gives you the right to assume that everyone should have the same outlook as yourself?!?

"Sometimes we just want a break from being stalked by single guys. The rest of the time with me and my regular guy it's because we just want time together .

oh dear. yet another single bloke hater. book a hotel then!!"

This made me laugh. Fancy you wanting fuck each other in a club, hotels only, its the rules!

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Because the luck feckers have managed to get a room.

Every time when we go to a club all the rooms are taken.

So each time we have had to resort to just getting on with it, hot tub, seating areas,open play areas

Guys can wank till their bellends drop off, doesn't bother us!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"It may be me, but I can never understand why a couple would go to a club and use a private room by themselves I understand if they are with another couple or single male or female ?.i know sometimes if you are a newbie and a bit shy, but I took its about enjoying it with others.

Perhaps they are both playing away and using the club as accommodation? "

Good point, there are quite a few fb couples who go to clubs to enjoy each other's company but neither can accommodate for whatever reason.

OP: what we don't understand are the ones who go to clubs with no intention of playing, watching or doing anything, but we don't let it bother us: each to their own.

Mr ddc

I've just did exactly that. Met a guy at a swingers bar & then went onto a club with him where we played in a closed room.

First time in a club for me so I closed the door as I was a bit nervous, although 2 people did then come in later... That was fun haha!

When on as a couple we would often go and have some private fun first and last... it doesnt say anywhere that you must put on a performance...although must say apart from those instances i do not do private rooms

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Not always, there are times when couples my not have privacy in their home lives (kids or living with others) so go to clubs for some time when they can indulge or use facilities un-disturbed..."

This! With an adult son living in the house, times when we can both fully relax and enjoy each other are few and far between so being in a club is as much to enjoy each other than play with others

And like others have already said, we go to play with each other, finding others we want to play with is a bonus

"Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them wjatch "

J

Yes I have done both with swing buddies. Sometimes you just want each other without anyone watching. One thing that grinds my gears is clubs often have a rule when the door is shut you cannot go in. The number of times single blokes ignore this rule. I had it again last night at Quest. Thank god there was a bolt on the door which we then used.

"Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them wjatch

J

Yes I have done both with swing buddies. Sometimes you just want each other without anyone watching. One thing that grinds my gears is clubs often have a rule when the door is shut you cannot go in. The number of times single blokes ignore this rule. I had it again last night at Quest. Thank god there was a bolt on the door which we then used. "

Thank god you eventually had the sense to use the bolt

"Some couples, whether new to it or not, get off on just being in the vicinity of others and their sexual variances! It is not always about fucking with someone else or having them wjatch

J

Yes I have done both with swing buddies. Sometimes you just want each other without anyone watching. One thing that grinds my gears is clubs often have a rule when the door is shut you cannot go in. The number of times single blokes ignore this rule. I had it again last night at Quest. Thank god there was a bolt on the door which we then used.

Thank god you eventually had the sense to use the bolt "

We had not seen the bolt at first.It was only when I went to shut the door after the jerk left it open did I notice it. Good thing there was one as there were further attempts to open it from what I can only assume were single men.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Maybe they have kids at home so can't fully enjoy themselves vocally either at home or at a hotel, so use their local club to fuck each others brains out as noisily as they like without hotel management knocking on the door or the kids hearing mummy yell 'fuck my arse harder you huge stud'. Saves on years of therapy for their poor little darings.

J

Thank god you eventually had the sense to use the bolt

We had not seen the bolt at first.It was only when I went to shut the door after the jerk left it open did I notice it. Good thing there was one as there were further attempts to open it from what I can only assume were single men."

Seen many a couple,and ladies trying to open a closed door,you don't know if anyone is in there till you try,not all closed doors are occupied,but obviously once the door is bolted you know the room is occupied

I've never been to a club. I'm presuming it's because they want to

Couples, singles, private room users

Please please dont feel you have to justify anything to anyone its your business your rights to do what you feel good with, bollocks to the OP.

I find alot of couples go to clubs to have time together because at home there's alot of distractions. Good for them I say. Whether they do it in private or out in open rooms. They like us are entitled to be in private rooms x

"Maybe they have kids at home so can't fully enjoy themselves vocally either at home or at a hotel, so use their local club to fuck each others brains out as noisily as they like without hotel management knocking on the door or the kids hearing mummy yell 'fuck my arse harder you huge stud'. Saves on years of therapy for their poor little darings."

That closing sentence just made me burst out laughing!

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I have done this for lots of reasons, but another I didn't see mentioned (got tired reading them all though in fairness) sometimes it acted as a 'warm up' to get us both going so ready to 'perform' in public - lose inhibitions through horniness!

"Couples, singles, private room users

Please please dont feel you have to justify anything to anyone its your business your rights to do what you feel good with, bollocks to the OP. "

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/16 14:58:31]

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Maybe they just fancy moment fucking each other alone. Maybe there's no one in the place that takes their fancy or vice versa. Maybe the room has equipment in it they are trying out alone.

Not that is anyone else's business why they wander into rooms by themselves or what they might be doing in there.

Simples

Sometimes we just want and enjoy a bit of "us" time. Nothing more, nothing less

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

This reminds me of a couple I saw a few times at Cupids. He was a real hunk - tall and very good-looking - while she was just drop-dead gorgeous. She chose to walk around the club wearing just high heels and a gold chain around her waist. Basically they'd shag each other's brains out in all the rooms in the club and in all possible, but at no time did they allow anyone even to touch them, let alone play with them. Clearly it was pure exhibitionism for them but they seemed really to enjoy it.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Sometimes we just want a break from being stalked by single guys. The rest of the time with me and my regular guy it's because we just want time together .

What an ignorant thing to say.

It's got nothing to do with hating single guys.

We got to sauna specifically looking for single guys but when you get a crowd of wanking zombies following you from room to room with no attempt to engage in conversation and expecting that just because they have their cock out you are under some kind of obligation to do something with it, it often bocomes easier just to go somewhere quiet while they take a hint.

Your attitude of thinking that someone wanting to be left alone for a minute makes them a hater suggest you might be Wanking Zombie Number 1!

Where does it say I hate single blokes? Don't hate them I just don't like being followed round. Speak to me and ask if you can join in but don't follow me round saying nothing and then rattle the door handle after I have shut and locked the door

We got to sauna specifically looking for single guys but when you get a crowd of wanking zombies following you from room to room with no attempt to engage in conversation and expecting that just because they have their cock out you are under some kind of obligation to do something with it, it often bocomes easier just to go somewhere quiet while they take a hint.

Your attitude of thinking that someone wanting to be left alone for a minute makes them a hater suggest you might be Wanking Zombie Number 1! "

You are probably right.

We love a warm up session together.

Sometimes it helps you get in the mood..

Sometimes you don't feel sexy.

Plus playrooms are comfy you can be loud..

Each to there own

There are no rules that you have to play in full view of everyone, we're all different and have different reasons for going to a club , sometimes there is nothing more off putting than having guys stood at the end of the bed we aren't performing monkeys are we ,

What an idiotic thing to say

We love fucking anywhere together and fuck in the rooms alone when theres no one else we want to play with. Why would we waste a night sat at the bar when we can just go fuck one another?

Your attitude of thinking that someone wanting to be left alone for a minute makes them a hater suggest you might be Wanking Zombie Number 1!

You are probably right. "

Wanking zombie

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Its very rare we find anyone we want to play with at a club ... so are you saying even if we don't, we have to play with someone? Trouble for us is, not too many of the single men want to play with Mr, in fact, when I suggest it, they run away.

[Removed by poster at 15/05/16 18:40:14]

We totally agree with you .

If there was no one we fancied at the club to play with , we would go home rather than use a room at the club .

SW London

"It may be me, but I can never understand why a couple would go to a club and use a private room by themselves I understand if they are with another couple or single male or female ?.i know sometimes if you are a newbie and a bit shy, but I took its about enjoying it with others.

If there was no one we fancied at the club to play with , we would go home rather than use a room at the club .

"

We have a chat and then home. Its rare we play at a club, even with each other. In our own home, we can have the sex we want, although we do have to lock our teens in their rooms if we want to use the hallway ....

"

What would you do if your nearest club was 2 hours away?

What would you do if your nearest club was 2 hours away? "

Probabky fuck in the car park , or find a suitable outdoor spot for fun

Probabky fuck in the car park , or find a suitable outdoor spot for fun "

I guessed that was the answer

The idea of outdoors scares me witless (reportable job... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) unless I'm way to d*unk... then, well there's a nice place by the river near us

Because its our choice......simples

SW London

What would you do if your nearest club was 2 hours away? "

Why wouldn't we? As we live together, we don't have to go to a club to fuck ... whilst we have clubs her, some of the best ones we have been to are two hours drive away, but we don't play there if we don't want to.

We do exactly this especially when there is no one that takes our fancy to play with.plus it's easier than having to send single men away as we aren't interested

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Hope you have a better understanding now John. It is people's preferences....what to do, who with and where.

Maybe they are horny being there but haven't had anyone else take their eye so make the most of eachother there.

By *icknsuck2Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We go to clubs a just play with each other in private room because nobody in the club takes our fancy.

We don't sleep we anybody just becuse we are swingers.

Guess this question was from a single males.

Who just don't get it that it's not a free for all at a club.

X

single males are why this happens...we avoid clubs as cant handle the single man aspect,not wanted not needed

Why wouldn't we? As we live together, we don't have to go to a club to fuck ... whilst we have clubs her, some of the best ones we have been to are two hours drive away, but we don't play there if we don't want to."

It wasn't a question aimed to call you out. Our nearest club is 2 hours away so if we are horny and want to play without being watched then we use the private room and cover the window rather than waiting to go home. Plus I'm way more relaxed and in the moment out of the house without chores and kids and pets and mess. Also the clubs are usually much more roomy than our campervan!

In all honesty, the only times we have played privately without being watched, unintentionally turned into just a warm up act for us playing together in open rooms. It did, as others have said, relax us (me mainly) and make us more horny. Plus as others said it was sexy hearing others.

Just can't imagine going to a club, feeling sexy and waiting until we were alone to release it if alone meant a couple hours wait. We have done this though when there's been a hotel room round the corner.

very true just because your in a club DOSEN'T mean the wife is meat for the taking!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We often go into a room by ourselves and there are lots of reasons. Sometimes its just a bit foreplay. If people have kids at home not always possible to do things you want too. There may be no one there we fancy playing with. Saves having to change the sheets at home.. we could go on really but at the end of the day everyone has their own reasons.

Many seem to be blaming it on single men why go to the club if you're that bothered about single men?

Personally, I don't care what people do at a club, whether it be with others or their partners; but to blame it on single men isn't justifiable in my opinion. If you go on the night men go as you can't go on the couples nights then tell them you're not interested, it's not difficult. I have never seen any men pestering people, but then I don't think many New men go yo clubs now as they're petrified due to what (mainly couples) say and feel they're not wanted. Well clubs are for everyone, not just couples and many couples are interested in men too. So if you have a problem with one on the night, tell them, they're still human!

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Gosh, I'm just glad you don't own/ run a club!!

We have gone many times and just played with each other because we didn't fancy anyone. If I was expected to play because I dare to set a foot into a swingers club, I quite frankly wouldn't go.

Mrs D

By *ecplgen2Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

We have gone into Private Room ourselves many times for many reasons

- no one there we want to,play with

- constantly flowed by single guys

- constantly persevered by single guys

- to get warm

- to get in the mood

- to let others watch but not touch

- cause we couldn't wait to get home

- cause someone appeared in the club that we knew and wanted to hide

many reasons

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

"We are I would say, still newbies, but one thing I have come to realise is that, swinging is as swinging does, in that I mean, swinging is different to every single individual, if you are a couple, single, fwb, fb, I believe we all have our very own idea of what it is to us, and rightly so, we are not programmed to all want or like the same things, just as we are not in our day to day lives, I read threads daily where people question others for the ideal they have of swinging, why? surely it's just a personal choice and if that's the choice they have made then why question it, do people on here knock on the neighbours door to question the new car they have bought, or stop them in the supermarket when they see them choosing own brand beans instead of Heinz, no of course not because that is appreciated to be the personal choice of those people, swinging to me is no different, we have yet to decide what exactly swinging is to us, and I'm sure it will change as we discover new likes and indeed dislikes, so we have played in a private room at a club, because we were soooo horny and loved watching others but we're not yet ready to dip our toes, we will be back and who knows how our next visit will go, but we certainly wouldn't do what others may think we should because it's their idea of swinging Mrs blue eyes "

Very well said!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"

Basically my hubby is the sexiest man there and I don't want to wait until we go home to enjoy him. "

That's exactly how I feel about Paul.

By *ngel_screwballCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Everyone has their own perception of swinging.

In our opinion fuck buddies are not swinging it is just to get into clubs on couples nights. Single guys expecting to get something when they attend clubs just because they have paid, had a guy in club weekend gone think he could keep touching even when we moved away.

So give it a rest and let people do what makes them feel comfortable as swinging is different for everyone.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"We have a houseful of teenagers so out time at our favourite club is precious. It's fantastic to find other people to spend time with but even more special to catch up with each other.

T "

This too!!!

By *thwiltsmMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I have sometimes used a private room with my wife at a club but only on the nights when it's full of grim looking buggers

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I don't mind cpls playing in room by themselves I do have an issue when all the rooms are full because cpls are playing by themselves and you want to go in a room and have some group play

It's their prerogative, don't see any issue at all.

The kids are probly at home, why pay for a hotel lool

How rude of them...I'd ask for my money back if I were you.

Because clubs are not exclusively just for swingers. We don't have the room in our small terrace house for a sex swing or other equipment, so our local club suits are needs.

By *ice and SleazyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Like so many others in this thread we have a teenager at home who never goes out and doesn't go to bed early so we take any opportunity at a club, usually Chams, in a group or private room.

We're usually so horny by the time we're out we don't care.

Speaking of which ........

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We go in because im sick of different single men being complete arseholes and trying to touch me every 2 seconds or put there dicks near me.

Like others said : sometimes if you can't get privacy at home, a private room in a club is a great option. Cheaper than a hotel room. I don't see it as an issue.

Sarah

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

We often play in a room to start.with then head on out .. nice to have time for.us first

We have very little privacy at home so we go to a club to chill in the jacuzzi and then play with each other in a private room. We can make more noise than at home. It wouldn't be the same if we booked into a hotel because we also like to use the jacuzzi.

» Add a new message to this topic