FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swing/Fetish clubs in Leeds?

Swing/Fetish clubs in Leeds?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... what's the scene like up there? I might be having reasons to be staying in Leeds a few times over the next year or so. Where's good? (No transport - will be staying in Leeds city centre.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"So... what's the scene like up there? I might be having reasons to be staying in Leeds a few times over the next year or so. Where's good? (No transport - will be staying in Leeds city centre.)"
The only club I know of in leeds is quest , but I don't know if it has fetish nights xx

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Quest isn't far from the city centre, not sure but think the fetish night is once a month on a Thursday. All details should be on the club website

It's a shame they don't have any pictures on their website!

Won't put it high on the priority list...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They also have fet events on a Saturday afternoon, look on fet sites.

I keep saying they need to get some pictures up, I'll ask again next time I'm there. It's very tastefully done though and I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Oh... "Leave your phones at home". Well that just knocked it off the list at all!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh... "Leave your phones at home". Well that just knocked it off the list at all!"

Don't all clubs have that rule?

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

The hottest fetish do in the North is held at Quest , its a private hire of their club so it doesn't appear on the club diary.

Not for the faint hearted ,(most people on here would freak out ! lol)

it is open to all and the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon we can think of .

Unfortunately if you mention it on here the site blocks the name , will try and PM you the details.

yorkshire

Or maybe I wont !

"Oh... "Leave your phones at home". Well that just knocked it off the list at all!

Don't all clubs have that rule?"

No, most clubs I've been to allow you to leave it in a locker or at the door.

"The hottest fetish do in the North is held at Quest , its a private hire of their club so it doesn't appear on the club diary.

Not for the faint hearted ,(most people on here would freak out ! lol)

it is open to all and the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon we can think of .

Unfortunately if you mention it on here the site blocks the name , will try and PM you the details. "

I'll have a fish around on the other fetish site, thanks for the heads up.

"Oh... "Leave your phones at home". Well that just knocked it off the list at all!

No, most clubs I've been to allow you to leave it in a locker or at the door."

Oh I see. I've been to Quest many times and I leave my phone in the locker. They don't pat you down on the way in.

No, most clubs I've been to allow you to leave it in a locker or at the door.

Oh I see. I've been to Quest many times and I leave my phone in the locker. They don't pat you down on the way in."

Ah. The website just says no phones, leave your phones at home.

yorkshire

That's just a figure of speech .

"That's just a figure of speech .

"

Perhaps if you know the club it is. "No phones outside the locker room" or "phones must be left at reception" would seem more accurate.

"That's just a figure of speech .

Perhaps if you know the club it is. "No phones outside the locker room" or "phones must be left at reception" would seem more accurate."

Agree, but some people seem to need a more draconian approach. Not that I've ever noticed people using phones at Quest though.

I am a regular at the club - they have a fetish event once a month thurs evening, all welcome - then they have 2 saturday afternoons per month as well. To go on a Saturday you need an invite as it is private hire, the organisers usually arrange the invites by message on the fetish website (one which we can't mention on fabs unfortunately).

You can keep your phone in the locker, you can use it in the locker room as long as you are alone in there. The premises are big and the social area has an alcove so I they take it very seriously if they see you with a phone in your hand ......they want to protect other peoples right to privacy.

The club has fantastic facilities, clean and very tastefully decorated......def worth a visit.

I've seen pictures on Fab taken within Quest, the dungeon etc. But, their policy is no phones in the club area.

By *den-EventsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Leeds / London

The fet scene is Leeds is quite active. Quest have MO and delirium events, alysium isn't too far away in Denby dale, not sure if that's too hard to get to. The dungeon at quest is quite active even on normal nights ??

» Add a new message to this topic