FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs that Except Unverified Newbies

Clubs that Except Unverified Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I am curious to find out if there are clubs that you all know who are willing to admit newbies that are unverified?

I think most of us who are genuine wouldn't expect to be invited to play on our first visit, but it would be a fantastic opportunity to meet people and get out first in person verifications.

Pleas feel free to post suggestions regardless of distance to me. Others may find the info useful too perhaps?

CI xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You realise that not everyone who goes to a club uses this web site ?

"Hi all

I am curious to find out if there are clubs that you all know who are willing to admit newbies that are unverified?

I think most of us who are genuine wouldn't expect to be invited to play on our first visit, but it would be a fantastic opportunity to meet people and get out first in person verifications.

Pleas feel free to post suggestions regardless of distance to me. Others may find the info useful too perhaps?

CI xx"

I've never heard if a club only accepting verified people. Many swingers don't use the site

I wasn't aware that even being on the Internet at all was a prerequisite to club entry

Didn't realise any club required you to be verified! We went to clubs before we got a fab profile

I'm not sure what being verified on an Internet site has to do with going to a club, we've met loads of people in clubs who aren't on here or any other sites

Of course I do realise that fabswinger verification isn't a prerequisites for clubs.

Personally, I discovered clubs through fab. I now know they exist and where they are. Other than that, most who are new might not know how to proceed.

"Of course I do realise that fabswinger verification isn't a prerequisites for clubs.

Personally, I discovered clubs through fab. I now know they exist and where they are. Other than that, most who are new might not know how to proceed."

I'm totally lost... going to sit in the corner and wait until someone can explain it for me

"Hi all

CI xx"

OP take a look at club and event listings, a lot of clubs require membership which can be done ahead of time. The big social events such as FFFF are great for mixing and getting your foot on the verification ladder x

"Of course I do realise that fabswinger verification isn't a prerequisites for clubs.

Personally, I discovered clubs through fab. I now know they exist and where they are. Other than that, most who are new might not know how to proceed."

If your not sure how to proceed, check out the club listings they have links to the individual club web sites that will tell you their individual club admission policies

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

As far as I know most clubs require ID to prove you are who you say you are. Usually because they are classed as private members clubs just like golf clubs.

But that is nothing to do with verification on here, verification on here is simply to show other fab users that you are a genuine real person.

Thanks all. I guess I was actually referring to organised socials!

Definitely will check out the club sections too xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks all. I guess I was actually referring to organised socials!

"

in which case most socials are non play events.... it is not some sort of codeword for "orgy"... it is a chance to get to know people in a normal setting... talking, drinking

it is just like a normal night out... just you are doing that with likeminded people so you can let your hair down so to speak...

"Thanks all. I guess I was actually referring to organised socials!

in which case most socials are non play events.... it is not some sort of codeword for "orgy"... it is a chance to get to know people in a normal setting... talking, drinking

it is just like a normal night out... just you are doing that with likeminded people so you can let your hair down so to speak..."

That's exactly what I think is the sort of environment I want to get verifications from initially

I reckon what you mean is clubs that hold events that are open to members plus their guests. As we do at our club. That way, it is self regulating as one assumes members would not bring idiots with them. In such a case it could be classed as un verified guests being allowed to attend a members only club. Of course if guys came by themself it is not to say that personal I.D. could not be acceptible for certain open events.

I think no3 is the only one that cares about fab and thats just for couples i think

"I think no3 is the only one that cares about fab and thats just for couples i think"

We attended no 3 either without a profile or wed only just created it. Can't remember but def not a requirement for there

cupids in Swinton Manchester welcomes all newbies regardless of them being verified or on fabswingers because not everyone uses fab

If you identify yourself as a newbie the clubs friendly staff will give you a club tour then help you settle in and are more than happy to chat with you and introduce you to our regulars so you can at least gain your first club and social verifications and if you do get to play then that's an added bonus hun

"I think no3 is the only one that cares about fab and thats just for couples i think"

No FAB account required to come along and enjoy

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

lol.

Clubs are businesses in their own right. Nothing to do with FAB with regard to their incorporation.

Bring proper ID and join a=on any night that welcome singles.

Cat X

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

lol.

Clubs are businesses in their own right. Nothing to do with FAB with regard to their incorporation.

Bring proper ID and join a=on any night that welcome singles.

Cat X

ps. We always verify everyone that visits. and you don't need to be on any guestlist that we have on fab to visit either.

that was only for fab social evenings

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I don't think any club would specify a fab verification for open nights as there are many more sites out there!!!! I sometimes say that you need to be on a guestlist and list it on fab but I do the same on other sites.

Clubs are totally independent and use this site as one of many many other resources to hand.

Xx

Cupids - to come to the club as a single male you will simply need to bring photo ID eg a passport or drivers licence - & only for your first visit. Most of the quality - swinging clubs work on this basis. Have fun - interesting thread & much confusion hopefully resolved by the above.

» Add a new message to this topic