FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which Mids club?

Which Mids club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm new to this and want to experience the club scene. What I want to know is which club is best or readily accepts single straight males. In the West Midlands area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All clubs re different, depends what kind of night you want really.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Hit the club's button on here and scroll to clubs in the Midlands, then click on their link to research the on line. Each club has phone numbers listed, so you could contact by phone for any extra information, not listed on their site xxxxx

"All clubs re different, depends what kind of night you want really."

Dont know really as never been but I guess a normal couples, singles night. I work right by chams but have never been. I heard it was hard to get single male membership there. So didn't really think I'd be welcome

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"All clubs re different, depends what kind of night you want really.

Dont know really as never been but I guess a normal couples, singles night. I work right by chams but have never been. I heard it was hard to get single male membership there. So didn't really think I'd be welcome "

Couples night at chams is on a Saturday, no single males allowed after 7.30 pm. Only couple and single females. All the other nights are mixed nights xxxxx

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"All clubs re different, depends what kind of night you want really.

Dont know really as never been but I guess a normal couples, singles night. I work right by chams but have never been. I heard it was hard to get single male membership there. So didn't really think I'd be welcome "

It isn't hard to get a membership but there is a long waiting list, or so I have heard. But look at the Events forum on here, there are sometimes socials held there that don't require membership as long as you are on the guest list.

I would say it depends if you are nervous or not.

If you are I would recommend somewhere like Xtasia - more like a normal night club.

If not, and you want to jump in the deep end, then The Private Club gets my vote.

"I would say it depends if you are nervous or not.

If you are I would recommend somewhere like Xtasia - more like a normal night club.

If not, and you want to jump in the deep end, then The Private Club gets my vote."

I'm not the nervous kind

Your nearest are obviously Chams and Xtasia, both you need membership for, although Xtasia are now doing a membership for their bar Flirts as well separately i think. I do think thrtr is a waiting list for both but you can apply online for Xtasia, single guys are welcome on a Friday and weekdays, just not Saturday's. For a bit of a drive you have Jaydees and VA down Bedfordshire as well

"Your nearest are obviously Chams and Xtasia, both you need membership for, although Xtasia are now doing a membership for their bar Flirts as well separately i think. I do think thrtr is a waiting list for both but you can apply online for Xtasia, single guys are welcome on a Friday and weekdays, just not Saturday's. For a bit of a drive you have Jaydees and VA down Bedfordshire as well "

Thanks and don't mind a bit of a drive

The Atlantis club in Stoke on Trent on a Friday night 9pm until 3am and greedy girls night 1st Wednesday of every month 8pm until midnight.

By *icknsuck2Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We good to midswingers in Leicester really nice club relaxed with

no pressure to play as theres no playing in the spa area.

Great bar area spa facilities:

hottub /sauna/steam room.

play rooms up stairs.

Near city centre so easy to get to.

Closed at the min for maintenance work..

"Your nearest are obviously Chams and Xtasia, both you need membership for, although Xtasia are now doing a membership for their bar Flirts as well separately i think. I do think thrtr is a waiting list for both but you can apply online for Xtasia, single guys are welcome on a Friday and weekdays, just not Saturday's. For a bit of a drive you have Jaydees and VA down Bedfordshire as well

Thanks and don't mind a bit of a drive "

Don't just turn up at VA. They only allow single men on a Friday and limit the numbers. You'll need to register and book yourself in. They do turn people away. This in itself is not a bad thing as it keeps the night nicely balanced

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi as a single guy you cant just turn up at Jaydees... You will need to message us, you have good verification's that's the first thing we always look for.

» Add a new message to this topic