FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA 3rd June

VA 3rd June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Who is going to VA next Friday (3rd June)? Been to VA before but It will be our first bi night.

Any tips? Thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

we will be there hun

its a fun night and the va team will be at hand to help make your night a blast

x

Thank you x

Hotel booked!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Spicy's Bi-Nights at VA's are always good fun. I'll be meeting and greeting in reception until the door gets locked at 11. Will be nice to see all the regulars and those visiting for the first time.

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

No... boycotted 4 years ago..

Rubbish. .. no ambiance and can't come close to other places !!

"No... boycotted 4 years ago..

Rubbish. .. no ambiance and can't come close to other places !!"

Been great the other Friday's we have been. Not sure what you experienced but maybe you should try again as wasn't like that when we have been.

Northants

Been great the other Friday's we have been. Not sure what you experienced but maybe you should try again as wasn't like that when we have been. "

Tried more than once more than twice more than that even.. Just has nothing to offer in the way of variety the club offers... other well known midland clubs offer a lot more and without exploitation.. never had issues with other places and the variety of different scinarios in the form of rooms and such are a cut above.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been great the other Friday's we have been. Not sure what you experienced but maybe you should try again as wasn't like that when we have been.

Tried more than once more than twice more than that even.. Just has nothing to offer in the way of variety the club offers... other well known midland clubs offer a lot more and without exploitation.. never had issues with other places and the variety of different scinarios in the form of rooms and such are a cut above."

I find VA to be great, the staff are fantastic and it's a well maintained club. Not sure what you mean by exploitation, but do you think there's a possibility it might have changed in four years?

Northants

Tried more than once more than twice more than that even.. Just has nothing to offer in the way of variety the club offers... other well known midland clubs offer a lot more and without exploitation.. never had issues with other places and the variety of different scinarios in the form of rooms and such are a cut above.

I find VA to be great, the staff are fantastic and it's a well maintained club. Not sure what you mean by exploitation, but do you think there's a possibility it might have changed in four years? "

Nope.. feedback is still the same in respect of what they offer.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 14:45:32]

North Herts

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 14:45:10]

North Herts

Each to their own - if you have preferences for other clubs then that's your prerogative, but not sure why the need to bash VA as there's not been a single objective point made to explain WHY you dislike it so much.

From a personal standpoint we've been numerous times (on both Fridays and Saturdays) since our first visit on Valentines Night this year and have always found VA to be clean, welcoming, vibrant, classy and fun - now we've not been anywhere else so have nothing to compare it to, but in our opinion the bar has been set very high by VA.

But let's not detract from the OP's thread further with club reviews (positive or negative), and get back to the point which is a discussion abot the Bi Night that's run the first Friday of the month.

We went to the last one, and are hoping to make the next on 4th June, and have to say if the last one is anything to go by, it promises to be another great night. Spicy is just the perfect host, and the added dimension of it being bi from a male, as well as female, perspective, adds just that little bit more spice to the evening.

We for pne shall keep on going and cannot imagine boycotting.

Mr G

"Each to their own - if you have preferences for other clubs then that's your prerogative, but not sure why the need to bash VA as there's not been a single objective point made to explain WHY you dislike it so much.

From a personal standpoint we've been numerous times (on both Fridays and Saturdays) since our first visit on Valentines Night this year and have always found VA to be clean, welcoming, vibrant, classy and fun - now we've not been anywhere else so have nothing to compare it to, but in our opinion the bar has been set very high by VA.

But let's not detract from the OP's thread further with club reviews (positive or negative), and get back to the point which is a discussion abot the Bi Night that's run the first Friday of the month.

We went to the last one, and are hoping to make the next on 4th June, and have to say if the last one is anything to go by, it promises to be another great night. Spicy is just the perfect host, and the added dimension of it being bi from a male, as well as female, perspective, adds just that little bit more spice to the evening.

Mr G "

Thanks. We loved it when we have been to a "normal" Friday night so thought this night would add that extra spice as you said!

Northants

"Each to their own - if you have preferences for other clubs then that's your prerogative, but not sure why the need to bash VA as there's not been a single objective point made to explain WHY you dislike it so much.

Mr G "

OP asked who's going...there was a yes or no option so open to discussion. .

Many thanks

Not this one, but definitely July one and regularly after that have heard lots of good things about it

Northants

Mr G

Many thanks "

To add... OP also asked who and THOUGHTS... so no need to abuse personal choices it's not attractive. ...

We are...been on the list for a while. Just decided to stay over so have booked a room! Let the games begin!!

"We are...been on the list for a while. Just decided to stay over so have booked a room! Let the games begin!! "

say hi if you see us!

"We are...been on the list for a while. Just decided to stay over so have booked a room! Let the games begin!!

say hi if you see us! "

Certainly shall!!

Mr G

Many thanks

To add... OP also asked who and THOUGHTS... so no need to abuse personal choices it's not attractive. ... "

I don't think their post was abusive, they expressed an opinion, you have also expressed an opinion. Neither appear to amount to abuse, they merely differ from one another.

Northants

Bored now

Any way back to sexy meets on the 3rd!

"Bored now"

And yet you continue to post...don't let us keep you from anything more...fascinating...

North Herts

Oops yes the next one is 3rd June not 4th as I said in my post - we're currently going either way and looking forward to it.

Mr G

By *uilty pleasurersCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

It's a great club and lovely night, hope to see you all there

Aw I wished we could make this one! (Stamps foot and pouts)

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm thinking about going either on the Friday or Saturday

North Herts

Knowing us, there's a good chance we'll end up going Friday *and* Saturday!!

Ms G

"I'm thinking about going either on the Friday or Saturday "

Come say hi to me, sorry I meant us on the Friday!

"Aw I wished we could make this one! (Stamps foot and pouts) "

Shame you can't

"It's a great club and lovely night, hope to see you all there "

Hope to see you there too

"Aw I wished we could make this one! (Stamps foot and pouts)

Shame you can't "

. We've already got babysitting b0oked for July 1

By *ay3Man  over a year ago

near sandy

Well I have just booked my place for Friday the 3rd. This will be the second I've attended.

VA's is such a friendly place and the Bi nights hosted by Spicyminx are the best I have ever attended..

Hope to make a few more friends.

Jay x

Northants

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 18:35:26]

English fabswingers is much better lease there up for the party's and a buzz .. ????

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Mr G

Many thanks "

She asked who was going to the bi night as a single straight guy you wouldn't be going anyway so no point in adding your tuppence worth again lol. Sour grapes to me . Get over it lol .

I'm there . Not fussed about who's not. Looking forward to seeing everyone

bedfordshire

looks like its going to be another fab busy night at the VA

near sandy

Umm tips for bi night... Find me,,

Huntingdon

"Well I have just booked my place for Friday the 3rd. This will be the second I've attended.

VA's is such a friendly place and the Bi nights hosted by Spicyminx are the best I have ever attended..

Hope to make a few more friends.

Jay x"

Looking forward to seeing you jay

Looks like a very good night from this thread!! getting excited now!

bedfordshire

mmmm yes some sexy ladies and of course gorgeous men

x

near sandy

Looking forward to seeing you too Spicyminx, you know i am a really naughty boy. lol. xx

Huntingdon

"Looking forward to seeing you too Spicyminx, you know i am a really naughty boy. lol. xx "

We'll be there, looking forward to it. Hot tub will be rammed lol

"We'll be there, looking forward to it. Hot tub will be rammed lol"

G loves the hot tub!

Northants

Mr G

Many thanks

She asked who was going to the bi night as a single straight guy you wouldn't be going anyway so no point in adding your tuppence worth again lol. Sour grapes to me . Get over it lol .

I'm there . Not fussed about who's not. Looking forward to seeing everyone "

To funny.... Grapes are ripe and tasty

Huntingdon

Only 1 week to go x Looking forward to seeing you all

"Only 1 week to go x Looking forward to seeing you all "

Us too. Got some hot couples and singles going by the looks of it!

The count down begins! Just 12.5 hours of work to get through today then I've a week off any other sexy people going Friday?

3 days to go!

By *reasyrider69Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"Hi all

Who is going to VA next Friday (3rd June)? Been to VA before but It will be our first bi night.

Any tips? Thoughts?? "

Main tip? Find us as soon as possible hehe xx

"Hi all

Any tips? Thoughts??

Main tip? Find us as soon as possible hehe xx"

I am but you already know that lol x

Northampton Somewhere

"I am but you already know that lol x "

Crikey.....are you really??? I was but I'm aiming to go on Saturday now

"I am but you already know that lol x

Crikey.....are you really??? I was but I'm aiming to go on Saturday now "

Go Friday too, think of the fun you could have with me and Alabama!!

Tonight is the night! Look forward to making new friends!

Huntingdon

Its looking good

"Its looking good "

There won't be much bed space left by the looks of it!

Go Friday too, think of the fun you could have with me and Alabama!! "

Well I for one am thinking of that!

Well I for one am thinking of that! "

That is a lovely daydream, us three in the hot tub!

Northampton Somewhere

That is a lovely daydream, us three in the hot tub! "

That is a lovely daydream, us three in the hot tub!

"

Does that mean you're coming??

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

im going.

First time at their Bi night. Hoping for lots of 3 or more way fun .

Its a great place so hopefully its a going to be good night.

"im going.

First time at their Bi night. Hoping for lots of 3 or more way fun .

Its a great place so hopefully its a going to be good night. "

It looks like it will be a busy one!

» Add a new message to this topic