FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jayden's 17th June

Jayden's 17th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngandnick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Haverhill

We are thinking of going for newbie night. Have been to VA and Tease 2? Has anyone been to one here and if so, how was it ?

Thanks in advance, A and N

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Haverhill

Bloody auto-correct. Jaydees of course.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"Bloody auto-correct. Jaydees of course."

I was at Jaydees on the last BBW night, really great night, we might see you there x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love Jaydees

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

We have a sing and swing/newbie night that week.

It's a really really fun night with great mixture of people and staff to help you have a night to remember.

Jaydees club really helps put the fun in swinging.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Jaydens that's a good variation lol, you will love it at our newbie night, there is karaoke for the first part of the night, just to help the newbies settle in with lots of fun, then fun and naughtiness later on. Of course the fun and naughtiness can be at the beginning of the night if you like, or no swinging at all just come along and watch and have fun. Its a cheaper night especially for the newbies and experienced of course. See you all soon xxx

"We have a sing and swing/newbie night that week.

It's a really really fun night with great mixture of people and staff to help you have a night to remember.

Jaydees club really helps put the fun in swinging. "

Ohhh this is back

May have to take Mrs M out and give her a rendition of Phil Collins! Lol

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

Jaydees is by far my favourite club. I used to go to tease years ago. Then three years ago for my birthday I paid jaydees a visit. I never looked back. By far the best club in the area

Bedfordshire

I can feel them cumming in the air tonight o dear that's such a sad joke hehehe hahahah

"Jaydees is by far my favourite club. I used to go to tease years ago. Then three years ago for my birthday I paid jaydees a visit. I never looked back. By far the best club in the area"

Compared to tease yes it's a nicer club

But I think nothing can beat v a

"I can feel them cumming in the air tonight o dear that's such a sad joke hehehe hahahah "

Tut tut tut!

bedford

"I can feel them cumming in the air tonight o dear that's such a sad joke hehehe hahahah "

Ha ha ha.

Stop it I'm the funny one.

Haverhill

Thanks all, I'm sure we will have a great time. Looking forward to our visit and to meeting new people xxxx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im sure you will have a great time.everyone is very relaxed and friendly.im going on saturday the 18th, so wont see you..but i love Jaydees. Have fun, welcome to the Jaydees family and see you there again soon xx

Haverhill

"im sure you will have a great time.everyone is very relaxed and friendly.im going on saturday the 18th, so wont see you..but i love Jaydees. Have fun, welcome to the Jaydees family and see you there again soon xx"

I was at the last jaydees sing and swing and all I can is what a great place so friendly and everyone just makes u feel welcome.

I will be attending Friday so may see you there x

bedford

"I was at the last jaydees sing and swing and all I can is what a great place so friendly and everyone just makes u feel welcome.

I will be attending Friday so may see you there x

"

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

We're planning on attending for our first visit to Jaydees on Friday night too - have only been to one other venue previously so looking forward to trying somewhere new....although as I've said elsewhere if anyone sees me going anywhere near the stage to sing, please do stop me, give me a slap and tell me not to be so silly....your eardrums will be glad you did

Mr G

Bedfordshire

That's like giving _andymoo a task now lol, they will have you singing straight away

North Herts

Ms G is sewing a padlockable zip into my lips as we speak!!

Mr G

Jaydees is the best club great people great staff and hot easy going club with no pressure to do anything but have the up most fun you can. We love the social at jaydees everyone is so friendly and laid back.

I just wish I lived next door

Haverhill

"We're planning on attending for our first visit to Jaydees on Friday night too - have only been to one other venue previously so looking forward to trying somewhere new....although as I've said elsewhere if anyone sees me going anywhere near the stage to sing, please do stop me, give me a slap and tell me not to be so silly....your eardrums will be glad you did

Me too-- lol, although Nick can hold a tune

Mr G"

North Herts

"We're planning on attending for our first visit to Jaydees on Friday night too - have only been to one other venue previously so looking forward to trying somewhere new....although as I've said elsewhere if anyone sees me going anywhere near the stage to sing, please do stop me, give me a slap and tell me not to be so silly....your eardrums will be glad you did

Mr G"

The only tune I can hold comes in menthol, cherry and other flavours and helps clear your airways so you can say Nottingham not Dottingham!!

Mr G

Bedfordshire

lol, love it he he

bedford

Pmsl.

Mr G

The only tune I can hold comes in menthol, cherry and other flavours and helps clear your airways so you can say Nottingham not Dottingham!!

Mr G"

Haverhill

[Removed by poster at 15/06/16 07:40:43]

Haverhill

Pmsl.

Mr G

Mr G"

bedford

Pmsl.

Mr G

Mr G "

By *uttleyMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Ere hang on there's gonna be naughty people going I'm not sure my innocent eyes are prepared I may have to sing blindfold

"Ere hang on there's gonna be naughty people going I'm not sure my innocent eyes are prepared I may have to sing blindfold "

Naughty people??? I thought it was a social club where you can have a sing along! Haha

bedford

"Ere hang on there's gonna be naughty people going I'm not sure my innocent eyes are prepared I may have to sing blindfold

Naughty people??? I thought it was a social club where you can have a sing along! Haha

"

Pmsl.

bedford

"im sure you will have a great time.everyone is very relaxed and friendly.im going on saturday the 18th, so wont see you..but i love Jaydees. Have fun, welcome to the Jaydees family and see you there again soon xx"

That many nice comments i thinking of going

I have never been to a meet or a club night I'm obviously a newbie could anybody suggest any meets or clubs are best for me? I'm in the Manchester area thanks for reading

bedford

"That many nice comments i thinking of going "

You should

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Was thinking maybe of trying it at the BBW event next Friday.

If I read the website right I can pay as a non member then join at the end of the night if I like it (obviously ID needed to get in anyway). Is that right?

Bedfordshire

Hi you dont have to pay for membership until July, you will need your drivers licence and a recent utility bill please

» Add a new message to this topic