FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What's happening in Bournemouth

What's happening in Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyboy-Daddy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Andover

Hi all,

Going to Bournemouth at the end of the month.

Any suggestions or recommendations for a couple made up of a ladyboy and her fella?

Looking for saunas or sex clubs that will be cool with Erika either dressed or in a bikini.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Going to Bournemouth at the end of the month.

Any suggestions or recommendations for a couple made up of a ladyboy and her fella?

Looking for saunas or sex clubs that will be cool with Erika either dressed or in a bikini. "

Paradise club, i think.

Andover

Website looks pretty good. Will have to go check it out.

Thanks.

"Website looks pretty good. Will have to go check it out.

Thanks. "

It's a great place if you like dirty, smelly and rundown! We had to have a shower after we left the place...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Thanks.

It's a great place if you like dirty, smelly and rundown! We had to have a shower after we left the place..."

It`s my "local" or at least could be, but I`ve heard more negative than positive comments, have never bothered going and prefer to save my pennies to travel the 150 miles (each way) to Chameleons! There is a gay establishment in the Triangle area of Bournemouth if you can find it!

Andover

Thanks.

It's a great place if you like dirty, smelly and rundown! We had to have a shower after we left the place...

It`s my "local" or at least could be, but I`ve heard more negative than positive comments, have never bothered going and prefer to save my pennies to travel the 150 miles (each way) to Chameleons! There is a gay establishment in the Triangle area of Bournemouth if you can find it!"

Thanks for the feedback guys, not sounding to promising then!

Anywhere else in the area that any good?

Thanks.

It`s my "local" or at least could be, but I`ve heard more negative than positive comments, have never bothered going and prefer to save my pennies to travel the 150 miles (each way) to Chameleons! There is a gay establishment in the Triangle area of Bournemouth if you can find it!

Thanks for the feedback guys, not sounding to promising then!

Anywhere else in the area that any good? "

The aquarium is nice.

» Add a new message to this topic