FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single men charges

single men charges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, this is classed as sexual discrimination, women had to fight for the right to be treated equal so they should be charged at same price.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If men were allowed in for free, women and couples wouldn't be able to move as the place is packed.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

*pulls up a deckchair and waits to enjoy the fireworks*

Mr G

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Maybe it is discriminatory or sexist after all:

We women are the bait.

"Maybe it is discriminatory or sexist after all:

We women are the bait."

Yeah. They use these poor women to lure single men to their club and make the men fork out money to have a chance to play with the women. These women are the victims

Yeah I can understand the reasons for it, just surprised that legally it can happen, same goes for regular night clubs that run the same deals not just swinging parties.

Richmond

We women are the bait.

Yeah. They use these poor women to lure single men to their club and make the men fork out money to have a chance to play with the women. These women are the victims "

I know. Awful, isn't it??????

We women are the bait.

Yeah. They use these poor women to lure single men to their club and make the men fork out money to have a chance to play with the women. These women are the victims

I know. Awful, isn't it??????"

Oh absolutely horrendous. They don't get to see any of that money either! They work hard in those clubs. Some are worked to exhaustion

Richmond

We women are the bait.

Oh absolutely horrendous. They don't get to see any of that money either! They work hard in those clubs. Some are worked to exhaustion "

You know, these clubs could at least provide free food and drinks in exchange for free entry. That might make up for it.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

We women are the bait.

Oh absolutely horrendous. They don't get to see any of that money either! They work hard in those clubs. Some are worked to exhaustion "

Of course women who go to the clubs, don't see any of the money. If you are suggesting single ladies going to clubs are prostitutes, you had better not come to a club near me. Your attitude stinks.

If it was a joke.....you are not remotely funny.

Where is that very very angry emoji ?

Richmond

We women are the bait.

Oh absolutely horrendous. They don't get to see any of that money either! They work hard in those clubs. Some are worked to exhaustion

Of course women who go to the clubs, don't see any of the money. If you are suggesting single ladies going to clubs are prostitutes, you had better not come to a club near me. Your attitude stinks.

Where is that very very angry emoji ?"

And here I was giggling. Seems humor is very individual.

We women are the bait.

Where is that very very angry emoji ?

And here I was giggling. Seems humor is very individual."

I was refrencing the film Orgasmo my sense of humour is very sarcastic. You'll get used to it

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Yeah I can understand the reasons for it, just surprised that legally it can happen, same goes for regular night clubs that run the same deals not just swinging parties. "

It's all legal and above board for the same reasons Muirfield golf club can exclude women from membership. They're technically private members clubs so can set their own rules.

Like it or not clubs are expensive to keep going and single males are the easiest demographic to attract as new members. The only thing I dislike about the single male charges is several clubs don't reward loyalty and regular custom.

So imagine if they started charging more for the persons race, would that be acceptable? I think not.

Richmond

"So imagine if they started charging more for the persons race, would that be acceptable? I think not. "

Speaking of unfair....WHY are women's haircuts (which are needed far more than club entry) more expensive than men's?

Let's face it---trimming long hair (the most expensive cut) is something even I could do at home, and as for style, my hair is as short as most men's.

I'd say, overall, the price of haircuts evens out the occasional club entry fee.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Single ladies attending clubs being asked if they are working or being expected to shag someone just because "that's what the woman is there for" is sadly a scary occurrence.

People sometimes go into clubs with this attitude. So in order to stop newbies getting that idea, I don't like posts suggesting it.

I have a wicked sense of humour, but not regarding this dangerous concept.

Richmond

"Single ladies attending clubs being asked if they are working or being expected to shag someone just because "that's what the woman is there for" is sadly a scary occurrence.

People sometimes go into clubs with this attitude. So in order to stop newbies getting that idea, I don't like posts suggesting it.

I have a wicked sense of humour, but not regarding this dangerous concept. "

As a fairly frequent club goer, I've ALWAYS felt utterly safe.

I go on my own as well as iwth a partner. I suppose it depends on the club (I haven't been to all of them) but I've only ever heard staff telling newcomers the strict NO MEANS NO rule, and many have signs posting this.

I've also had, quite a few times when I go alone, a few men who put others in their place if they are giving unwanted attention. I am perfectly capable of saying no, but it's nice to know others will stand up for me if need be.

I've reported men twice over the years, and the situation was dealt with firmly and immediately.

I hear staff giving newcomers tours and very strictly setting out the rules of no touching, no pressure, etc each time.

Some may go thinking differently, but any who still think that after ten minutes in a club are very deluded.

"So imagine if they started charging more for the persons race, would that be acceptable? I think not.

Speaking of unfair....WHY are women's haircuts (which are needed far more than club entry) more expensive than men's?

Let's face it---trimming long hair (the most expensive cut) is something even I could do at home, and as for style, my hair is as short as most men's.

I'd say, overall, the price of haircuts evens out the occasional club entry fee. "

If a man has his styled they tend to charge more, but I agree you should pay the same as a man, or at least charged fairly, a perm would cost more then a short back and sides.

"I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, this is classed as sexual discrimination, women had to fight for the right to be treated equal so they should be charged at same price. "

This is very true, private parties charging this are indeed breaking the law and should be boycotted by all.

Swingers clubs which the majority of this thread now seems to be concerned with, if registered as a Private Members Club, are well within their rights to charge different prices at different times and do not break the Sex Discrimination Act, this has been discussed hundreds of times in the forums.

If a swingers club is not a private members club then it shouldn't be charging more/less for singles of either sex. Therefore that club should be boycotted as well.

Of course this won't happen though

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, this is classed as sexual discrimination, women had to fight for the right to be treated equal so they should be charged at same price. "

Sex is a business mate & however much some people try to say swinging parties & charging guys over the top prices is not ( immoral earnings ) they are telling fibs.

Sadly men are fodder when it comes to sex & an easy money train, its all about supply & demand & the swinging industry is not different to any other sex industry.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just out of interest and I may be completely wrong about this...

When I take my kids to a soft play area for children, they charge a different amount depending on the age of the children, is this age discrimination then?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Just out of interest and I may be completely wrong about this...

When I take my kids to a soft play area for children, they charge a different amount depending on the age of the children, is this age discrimination then?

"

It is. Much like how I am age discriminated against by not being allowed a free bus pass... Not that I want to take a bus and share my transport with the common folk

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

just make more money simples

By *am_990Man  over a year ago

London

Personally, I think that clubs should charge the same for both men and women - at the end of the day, we're all human after all.

There's also a simple way to control the numbers; just have a limit of the number of each gender you let in at once. Keep track, not that difficult for bouncers to do so with those clicker things. One for women, one for men. Then when that quota is reached, operate a one-in-one-out policy.

Charging higher prices for one gender just means that you end up getting the wealthier guys in, but means that us average Joe's who can't afford a £60 a pop entry fee miss out.

These are just my thoughts anyway

If you and other single guys are not happy with the prices then why are you going to it?

Single men at clubs are like undersexed lapdogs they supply a demand so the price will go up

By *itten316Woman  over a year ago

Queens Park, LONDON

It encourages women to go. Men will go no matter what so to even the numbers they reduce the price. Until you can encourage women so it evens the numbers, then the pricing will stay. But as its been said, it's a private members club so you have the choice. In my experience, any event which charges the same has 10 times the amount of guys to girls & that for me is off putting.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'undersexed lapdogs' ?

In the context of the conversation that's a semantically null sentence?

and quite probably insulting lol.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"The only thing I dislike about the single male charges is several clubs don't reward loyalty and regular custom. "

Agree. I have no issue with being charged more, as the club scene wouldn't work otherwise. But it'd be nice to get a little discount as a regular at a club.

Without wishing to get too political, there remains a big pay divide between men and women, with women tending to be lower paid. It also is more often than not the woman that puts her career on hold and then works part time to bring up children, reducing income even further. And like a previous poster pointed out, we pay more for haircuts!

I earn 20k a year less than if I worked full time as my child benefits from having my support with after school pick ups, play dates, clubs etc. Meanwhile my child's dad works full time and gives me fuck all of his £100k a year salary. I get no tax credits or anything either. He didn't pause or slow down his career - it tends to be the woman who does.

So I see a cheaper club entry as a nice treat for us girls.

Like any business, it's supply and demand - there will always be a steady supply of guys willing to pay 50 or 60 quid for a club night, but I've never heard of a guy complaining that a club night was overrun with women.

We need more girls on the club scene I think.

"If men were allowed in for free, women and couples wouldn't be able to move as the place is packed. "
our local club have free nights for all with no restrictions just a guest list, always lots of males on the list but very few turn up

why? It's free, unrestricted so why don't they taking advantage

"The only thing I dislike about the single male charges is several clubs don't reward loyalty and regular custom.

Agree. I have no issue with being charged more, as the club scene wouldn't work otherwise. But it'd be nice to get a little discount as a regular at a club."

I know of a club which offers a loyalty card with a free entry after a few visits. Just saying.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The answer, my friend, is simple.

Either ;

Stop paying for "parties" where you are charged £30,

Or;

Move to Wales, there are loads of parties held here where there is no charge!

My gripe would be that the clubs don't serve liquor.. I wouldn't mind paying $30 if it came with a free drink or 2.

I just find it a waste to pay $30 - $100 just to get into a venue and then I have to bring my own liquor.

I would turn up. Single man yes!! But respectfull and to my word. If I say I will be there I will. I have never been to a club, mainly because the X wouldn't do it. £30. £60 who cares!! It's about pleasure to you and others with like minded, relaxed, open minded people. Just saying. ??

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

The choice is simple . Men pay higher prices or make prices equal and the club will be packed with men. You would probably then be complaining about too few ladies attending .

As no one is compelled to attend a club and most men are happy with the current pricing policy why worry about it . Who cares about sexual discrimination in these cases. ?

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Only £25 for a non member male tonight and £15 for a member. Cheap as chips. Xx. Couples and single lady's are free. ...... Hardly an expensive night out.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I won't pay £30 entry...I can get it anywhere...lol

How much would you spend on a good night out ....£100-120...works out a lot cheaper and clubs are a lot better scenery

"So imagine if they started charging more for the persons race, would that be acceptable? I think not. "

If you don't want to pay don't go, simples, go dogging or something instead XXX

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Yeah I can understand the reasons for it, just surprised that legally it can happen, same goes for regular night clubs that run the same deals not just swinging parties. "

Private members clubs are except from distrimination laws. Been said a million times on here

I,m on another adult dating site, females get free full membership, men pay £13+ monthly.

It may have escaped your notice Mr Question Poster, but there are far fewer females playing than men.

XXX

It's a free world if you don't wanna pay don't. I agree it's bit hi but men outnumber couples and females alot

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

The swinging side of the sex industry earns more than the porn side now as its become big business.

When the adult block finally happens on our net i can a lot changing their careers for a more profitable one in swinging.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Regardless of charges. If you dont like something dont do it, dislike the aspects of it, move on and do something else.

Sadly life aint equal for one reason or another and equality can be selective too. The latter works both ways in society also

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

I went to swindon swingers remix on saturday night and it was £20 entry for everybody. the numbers were not controlled and the mix of men to women seemed similar to when i have been to Kestrels where its £10for women and £50 for men

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, "

Don't look then

NEXT!

We agree!

Should be same for everyone but club keep track or how many couples/females/males go in to keep roughly same number.

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, this is classed as sexual discrimination, women had to fight for the right to be treated equal so they should be charged at same price.

We agree!

Should be same for everyone but club keep track or how many couples/females/males go in to keep roughly same number."

Not sure how that would work ??, for instance , Club doors open , first person in single guy, second person in , single guy, does the club make the rest of single guys wait outside till a couple or single lady turns up ???, first couple through the door are looking for either another couple or single lady, do they still make the guys wait outside ????? Second couple turn up and see 20 guys lined up outside waiting to go in, so drive on by thinking club is full of single guys. How would this work ???

The club I go to is £18 for sm or couples and free for sf..even still there are a lot less women in than men. If women had to pay the same price there would no no women at all.

"I'm fed up with seeing party's with a fee of £30 for a single man, but free for a women, this is classed as sexual discrimination, women had to fight for the right to be treated equal so they should be charged at same price.

We agree!

Should be same for everyone but club keep track or how many couples/females/males go in to keep roughly same number."

That's all very well for inner city clubs where only locals go...what about the ones that involve considerable travel? Would you be happy to turn up somewhere having made a lot of effort to get there only to be turned away or have to stand outside until someone leaves? Would you be happy being the door staff doing that?

You don't wanna go, don't pay. Simple.

The club I go to you can stay over be it man or woman and you get a cooked breakfast,I dont think its over priced a night on the town could cost a lot more

Put it this way dude in cold hard honesty do you think your attendance at a club/party would encourage others to come and pay?

If the answer is no, then you dont het subsidised entry

We agree!

Should be same for everyone but club keep track or how many couples/females/males go in to keep roughly same number.

That's all very well for inner city clubs where only locals go...what about the ones that involve considerable travel? Would you be happy to turn up somewhere having made a lot of effort to get there only to be turned away or have to stand outside until someone leaves? Would you be happy being the door staff doing that?"

You realise thats how it is for single men now right?

Most clubs have a quota/cap on single male numbers so yes you can get to the door and be turned away or have to wait.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

"So imagine if they started charging more for the persons race, would that be acceptable? I think not.

I'd say, overall, the price of haircuts evens out the occasional club entry fee. "

Go to a barbers then. Lol

go to the pub instead then ?

We agree!

That's all very well for inner city clubs where only locals go...what about the ones that involve considerable travel? Would you be happy to turn up somewhere having made a lot of effort to get there only to be turned away or have to stand outside until someone leaves? Would you be happy being the door staff doing that?

Most clubs have a quota/cap on single male numbers so yes you can get to the door and be turned away or have to wait.

"

We don't go on nights when they go. The clubs we go to have quotas but they have to register and book first.

By *adysilkCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I won't pay £30 entry...I can get it anywhere...lol"
agree we would not pay £30 to get in any club too expensive and we are a couple and think the price is too high for men, think £20 is enough to charge men

"How much would you spend on a good night out ....£100-120...works out a lot cheaper and clubs are a lot better scenery "

£100-£120 on a night out ?

What do you do to spend that ? Lol

We agree!

We don't go on nights when they go. The clubs we go to have quotas but they have to register and book first."

So why would it be some horrific problem if such a system applied to couples and women when you are now saying it works fine for men.

Youd just have to register and book first, thus eliminating your "turned away at the door" problem.

"How much would you spend on a good night out ....£100-120...works out a lot cheaper and clubs are a lot better scenery "

I dunno, if i nightclub had a 30-50 quid entrance fee I'd be expecting a very high standard of establishment.

Can't say I'd be expecting the usual quality you see in a swingers club where most look like they were knocked together in somones spare time or by dave thier mate who is a "builder" cause he once helped his mate steve woth his kutchen units

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Jaydees put on a free buffet if guys don't want to pay to much to enter clubs perhaps they should find a female partner to bring along . Even tho we do invite single guys to join us having fun , I would not like to see club rammed full with them

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Have you considered a sex change O.P.?

We agree!

We don't go on nights when they go. The clubs we go to have quotas but they have to register and book first."

Question answered.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

its ok we dont want moaning, entitlement orientated men at clubs anyway..go spend your 30 quid on beer/ football tickets or something else..i dont want to be looked at with that angry, bitter kind of attitude, let alone touch it. We can pick up on this outlook at a club anyway and its not attractive. i wouldn't play with anyone with it, therefore, they have reinforced their own world view and proved themselves right, i doubt they own they were the ones that caused it to happen though...never mind, loads of men out there that dont feel this way and are happier, because you arent there too

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Single ladies attending clubs being asked if they are working or being expected to shag someone just because "that's what the woman is there for" is sadly a scary occurrence.

I have a wicked sense of humour, but not regarding this dangerous concept.

As a fairly frequent club goer, I've ALWAYS felt utterly safe.

I go on my own as well as iwth a partner. I suppose it depends on the club (I haven't been to all of them) but I've only ever heard staff telling newcomers the strict NO MEANS NO rule, and many have signs posting this.

I've also had, quite a few times when I go alone, a few men who put others in their place if they are giving unwanted attention. I am perfectly capable of saying no, but it's nice to know others will stand up for me if need be.

I've reported men twice over the years, and the situation was dealt with firmly and immediately.

I hear staff giving newcomers tours and very strictly setting out the rules of no touching, no pressure, etc each time.

Some may go thinking differently, but any who still think that after ten minutes in a club are very deluded.

"

Are we not missing something here. This is the club, these are the prices. The choice is yours to go or not. No one is forcing you

Exactly. It is what it is.

That's the way the cookie crumbles

It's like something I clearly explained some time ago on another post, the reason why clubs charge so much for single men and so little for single women (and about mid rate for couples) is to do with the income stream and revenue the clubs make out of all who come (mostly single men).

The amount of marketing, advertising, organisation, rental fees, licensing etc, can be staggering for club owners so from all the stress of running it all they relish from the net profit of the fees. Imagine if all clubs ban single men from entry, (yes you may have a few couples and single women only clubs) but not all of them can survive with out the single men pay stream.

And the tough truth is there is always a smaller number of women attending clubs compared to men so to attract them the clubs make it ultra cheap for them to come more and charge more for single men to limit the ratio making it more pleasant for women.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

It's economic reality and the price I am guessing balances with other factors such as competing clubs.

The answer is to chill and go occasionally rather than obsessing over a petty issue.

Personally I am making great and funny friends who accept me as another swinger.

Charges seem fair to me.

Last time I went to a night cloud ladies got in free and needles to daytime men paid to follow them in and the club was packed.

"Are we not missing something here. This is the club, these are the prices. The choice is yours to go or not. No one is forcing you"

If most shops said "prices for vlack people are tripple"

Wpuld it still be thier choice and no one is forcing them

A club packed with single men would be right up our street I think the pricing is fair enough to be honest.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I only scan read all the political replies.

I go clubbing a lot. I don't meet elsewhere. To be honest I don't care what I pay or what the guys pay. I decide based on the club, if the event will appeal to my taste, and if I think I will enjoy a good night out.

Swindon Swingers charges 15 quid for everyone and no membership. It's not overrun with hoards of single guys (I read that might be an outcome up a few replies). Their party attracts all sorts. And it is pretty packed when it runs.

So, for the OP, research your club.. Pick the one you think you will enjoy most, and what it costs is what it costs. You can go or not go.

V xxx

We spend £25 entry to the club we go to, very reasonable price, and when I (Mr) went alone it was only £30 for a good night out.

Taking Mrs saves me money, and I don't even have to give her a kiss goodbye anymore! Haha

*the above is a lie, she still gets lots of kisses.

"*pulls up a deckchair and waits to enjoy the fireworks*

Mr G"

Boom Boom....

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 12/06/16 18:21:26]

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"[Removed by poster at 12/06/16 18:21:26]"

You can charge whoever whatever if you are a members only club. That is why so many golf courses have women only membership.

Face it quite often men have to pay more than women for a swingers club.

Either pay or don't go. Simple

By *tokies do it bettaMan  over a year ago

werrington

Aha that's why I don't go anymore if they didn't charge the blokes top whack to get in the places would go bump must admit it takes the piss but do I give a fuck nooooo cuz I don't go anymore

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Ive heard but cant confirm swindon swingers club charge women same as men and they are always busy so that sort of knocks that argument on the head also surely most not all swingers club arnt private members clubs unless you need a membership to enter so surely they shudnt really be able to discriminate men

Depends... do you want to go to a club full of guys, or a club full of girls?

Think the entry policy might well be influenced by the above!

We women are the bait."

very true we are

Or in the same way i was asked to leave pizza hut and not allowed to buy two kids meals when it was what i wanted ?

[Removed by poster at 13/06/16 15:32:18]

if people are not happy then boycott simple as too many couple's controlled clubs out there

» Add a new message to this topic