FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tease 2

Tease 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eashells OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Since this club site has been taken over by a transport haulage company in the last few weeks I hear this club will close by end of June '16 as they want the whole site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Since this club site has been taken over by a transport haulage company in the last few weeks I hear this club will close by end of June '16 as they want the whole site"

By *easehotelCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon,Cambridgeshire

Yes yes, heard it all before. Thank you

Oh not that rumour again lol how many times

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"Since this club site has been taken over by a transport haulage company in the last few weeks I hear this club will close by end of June '16 as they want the whole site"

Nottingham

"Oh not that rumour again lol how many times "

Maybe you have heard before but other rumours where from little players, this company is a big player.....don't get me wrong as I'm a swinger as well as a trucker and have attended the club but from what I heard while on the truck side the site it will be closed and become maritime transport haulage officer's

"Oh not that rumour again lol how many times

Maybe you have heard before but other rumours where from little players, this company is a big player.....don't get me wrong as I'm a swinger as well as a trucker and have attended the club but from what I heard while on the truck side the site it will be closed and become maritime transport haulage officer's"

Lmao these rumours are as ridiculous as the people starting them. Wanna know if somethings true ask the owners just that simple really. Time to grow up peeps. This is meant to be fun not DRAMA

By *ngandnickCouple  over a year ago

Haverhill

"Lmao these rumours are as ridiculous as the people starting them. Wanna know if somethings true ask the owners just that simple really. Time to grow up peeps. This is meant to be fun not DRAMA "

Nottingham

"Lmao these rumours are as ridiculous as the people starting them. Wanna know if somethings true ask the owners just that simple really. Time to grow up peeps. This is meant to be fun not DRAMA "

Maybe the owner's will comment as if no fun then drama and dilemma. There was a club in Heanor/Derbyshire and about 2 or 3 years ago they took membership fee's in a big way knowing that in the new year they where closing for good

There's been lots of rumours and I hear and have witnessed the club attendance numbers dropping and I think since certain hosts have stopped hosting the club has gone down hill a bit

I agree the club should hold up there hands and put the rumours to bed.

Nottingham

"There's been lots of rumours and I hear and have witnessed the club attendance numbers dropping and I think since certain hosts have stopped hosting the club has gone down hill a bit

I agree the club should hold up there hands and put the rumours to bed. "

Yes I'm with you on this and let people know even saying our last even is planned on the dd/mm/yyyy and till that date it's business as normal......let the tease 2 owner be honest and true about the club future

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Well to be fair the owners did comment in this thread, not the most informed comment, but it was a comment

Nottingham

"Yes yes, heard it all before. Thank you "

Was that a comment or just a remark

Near enough

"Well to be fair the owners did comment in this thread, not the most informed comment, but it was a comment "

That wasn't actually the owners, they don't use the site with that account anymore

Nottingham

"Well to be fair the owners did comment in this thread, not the most informed comment, but it was a comment

That wasn't actually the owners, they don't use the site with that account anymore "

So will the owners stand forward and address the matter !!!!!!

"Well to be fair the owners did comment in this thread, not the most informed comment, but it was a comment

That wasn't actually the owners, they don't use the site with that account anymore "

So who does run that account then?

That wasn't actually the owners, they don't use the site with that account anymore

So who does run that account then? "

Rumoured to be the resident barman Chris .

Near enough

So who does run that account then? "

The barman

The barman "

Oh right. Thanks for that info

Rumoured to be the resident barman Chris . "

Thanks

Some people enjoy this club and it seems very disingenuous and rather petty to be giving the thumbs up to a rumoured club closure

ok you wanted the true story from the owners, we own tease2... yes the property was sold to maritime transport by the old owners heys group,

we have been in a legal battle for the last three years but as its been sold with sitting tenants it means we now have AT LEAST FIVE YEARS due to THE LANDLORDS & TENNANTS ACT 1954.

WE ARE NOT CLOSING. now lets get back to what this site is all about SWINGING not spreading rumours.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"ok you wanted the true story from the owners, we own tease2... yes the property was sold to maritime transport by the old owners heys group,

we have been in a legal battle for the last three years but as its been sold with sitting tenants it means we now have AT LEAST FIVE YEARS due to THE LANDLORDS & TENNANTS ACT 1954.

WE ARE NOT CLOSING. now lets get back to what this site is all about SWINGING not spreading rumours."

So who does run the Teasehotel account then?

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

I've only ever been to one club and that was Tease2 a few years ago. Although clubs aren't for me i thought it was a nice place and quite popular too. Friendly barstaff and nice a setup. I heard rumours of it being closed when i lived in cambs and that was almost 5 years ago!!

I think its fair to assume the club is staying

"ok you wanted the true story from the owners, we own tease2... yes the property was sold to maritime transport by the old owners heys group,

WE ARE NOT CLOSING. now lets get back to what this site is all about SWINGING not spreading rumours.

So who does run the Teasehotel account then? "

I asked above and apparently it's the barman?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I asked above and apparently it's the barman?"

Well that's what others have said, but I thought perhaps the owners would have clarified.

I dont think the responses from either the barman or the owners have been particularly polite or friendly.

I asked above and apparently it's the barman?

Well that's what others have said, but I thought perhaps the owners would have clarified.

I dont think the responses from either the barman or the owners have been particularly polite or friendly. "

I suspect that is down to the fact that these rumours have been doing the rounds for years

Would we all not agree that whoever runs any account on here is not anyone else's business? Many clubs do employ staff to fulfil a number of roles including managing there online presence....

Just as an aside in case your wondering we no longer have any association with Tease, we've moved on, our choice, we notice however staff that have been let go from the club for whatever reason seem to be rather bitter!

"Would we all not agree that whoever runs any account on here is not anyone else's business? Many clubs do employ staff to fulfil a number of roles including managing there online presence....

Just as an aside in case your wondering we no longer have any association with Tease, we've moved on, our choice, we notice however staff that have been let go from the club for whatever reason seem to be rather bitter! "

I only asked who runs it as we have received several mails from people recently about attending tease on certain nights which we never have before and they were clearly cut and paste ones from different accounts which made me wonder

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would we all not agree that whoever runs any account on here is not anyone else's business? )"

It is Admins business to be fair. You can't have other people using another persons profile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As the owners have answered this it might be best to shut it